Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Waking up from dead of sleep. I'll atest to that Kath. Got a lot of stuff done though. Got over whatever flu bug was bothering me. Got two Ghost Girls for the castle, you'll see what I'm planning once the summer comes and I can get a working blog online with maybe some artwork to...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    All frighty then. As for it not being on Craig's list, the site is old and un-updated, though I have a suspicion eyes might be on our own work here. Will make the change as advised. Here's what I still need help with though. a. Descripts of the MWoO characters, visit the appropriate...
  3. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Nice to see that people are still checking out the Muppet Listings. Harvey, since I don't have that episode in my current library, it'll remain as Miss Appleby because that's how she's listed over at www.kermitage.com also. Until I get that episode or someone gets me a sound clip to my...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah, the thing is I used to watch it when it was one of Comedy Central's staples. Remember cause I had better sight then. And it's Josie Lawrence. The game that's gone somewhat downhill in my opinion is Sound Effects, at least when they get people from the audience. Why can't Drew get it...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah, that shows's great. Watched the original version with Clive Anderson and the new version with Drew. My fave games were World's Worsts, Hats an extension of the previous, and Scenes from a Hat. Scene: A reunion of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Greg: Hi, Pestilence couldn't make...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Overhears Kathy on her way out. Ah, so many good memories. Lando Calrisian advertising Colt 45 Malt Lichor. Darth Vader: What up? 3-PO: Pants metal. So, You want we should sharpen our pencils if you know what I mean? Just don't let anyone try to fluff your Garfield Kath. Off to...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Returns home and sorts through mail. Oh hello Isabelle, mail's here. Hmmm, a postcard from Christy. *Reads postcard. Ah, that's a relief. She was worrying us all, Christy, Lauraly and myself. Would like to go with them, but I have exams to administer at Magic School now that classes for...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kyle, if you could help with the MWoO Character Questions thread, I'd appreciate it. When you have the time, so as not to interfere with your own compilation efforts. Will be downstairs getting some sleep. Count: That was a good show we saw. Yep, and just before the lights went out...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah inspiration has struck me and I love it. Wait till the Count hears. Yes, it's another configuration for the Muppet Gallery, and it'll detain or slow us down again, but it's worth it so that the final thing is fully complete. Oh hi Chef, make any good dishes lately? There are some meat...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Opens door to go take a brake. Sorry Beauregard, ask Herry maybe he'll have some. Ah, finished the first true castle creature. Happy with how she came out. Limited myself to species, descript, and counting scene. Could give them jobs to add to their personality, but I feel that might...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Ah ha, that's 37 rooms filled up! Yep, it's starting to feel like home around here. Course, it'll look much more like the family's here once Palisades SS figure line gets rollin' but we have high hopes for that. Wanna join me later tonight for Charmed Season 7 finale pal? Count...
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

    Gonna speak my mind... Won't take too much time... And it goes like this. 1 Ashante, when trying to take charge, did come across as a bit too brassy. The best way to explain it would be to use the term "Clairus Huxtabolis". 2 The songs were good and I liked the one where there all in the...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, wonder what this package's doing here? Guess the mail must've left it for CM yesterday. One of the bats will drop it off for him. *Bats leave package of cookies at Room #26's doorstep. Well, it's a good thing I made some oatmeal raisin cookies as well. Or rather, my mom made them...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bat flies in with package for UD. *Drops it just at the moment he braces to catch the package. Hope he likes it, a nice homewarming skull. Plus, I think Yorick was lonely without UD to keep him company.
  15. The Count

    Muppets Wizard of Oz Character Questions

    That's OK pal. Just hope that my trusted sources have seen the TV movie and can help out with the descripts I need. If not, then I guess I'll just go ahead and add the characters tomorrow or over the course of the next week and sort them out later. Rully hoping for help with the new crop of...
  16. The Count

    Muppets Wizard of Oz Character Questions

    Yep. For the human actors, I'd appreciate getting the names of the characters, the names of the people who portrayed each one, and descripts of what they looked like. As for the Muppet characters, I'm looking for descripts of what they each looked like. The list of characters is in the first...
  17. The Count

    Muppets Wizard of Oz Character Questions

    So... Uh... You're saying that the Chef was named "Flakey" who was asked to bring the noggin? Hoping for descripts of the characters from MWoO in hopes of getting everything sorted and added to the list. Also, should this thread be moved to the Muppet Headlines section of the forum? LMK and...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, hope everybody either has slept or are still sleeping well. Why am I up and on the boards now? Cuase the stinkin' electrical repairmen are gonna tinker with the system for the second Saturday in a row and knock out my connections for most of the day. I'll probably end up going to...
  19. The Count

    Muppets Wizard of Oz Character Questions

    True enough, they even called themselves by their own names. But... The Swedish Chef just came in near the end with the bran cereal. Scooter, Bunsen and Beaker on the other hand, all had offices within the Wizard's charade at Emerald City. As the movie says, Scooter's the First Assistant to...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kyle, don't forget, Ryan's also got Mahna Mahna as his fourth roommate. Just leave the discs in their carrying case and LMK when you're finished with them. There's a total of 24 discs with three episodes each, spanning Season 1 and 2 in their entirety and a third of Season 3 and some...
Top