Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Opens door. Oh hi Kyle and Grover. Came to see the collection? Then step this way. No, we're not doing that old joke. Just follow me. Here it is gents, our Muppet figure collection. *Shows off collection so far. Mini Muppets, SwineTrek and a few special figures up on top right. Other...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Ah, back home. Nice rainy atmosphere, must've been a good storm here while I was away. Any calls? Oh OK. *Presses button and hears Christy's message. Heh, rully glad that Sis has a couple of twin fairies as her newest family additions. Or is it just one of them that's a fairy? I'm sure...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Shouts back upstairs: You're welcome! So, your figure of SG arrive yet pal? If he wants, Grover can come and check out the figure here in our collection. And now to decide when to place the pre-order and which versions of Uncle Deadly to get. You know there are going to be three versions...
  4. The Count

    Three Uncle Deadley Figures Announced

    Cool! Was afraid to post this as a thread cause Palisades was telling us about it ahead of schedule due to us being the direct market for these great figures. The thought of Flashback UD with the B&W Sin City figures made me laugh. Just wonderin' which one is UD's fave gal out of the lot of...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Back at Magic School... Good lunch, had a burger instead. The class wasn't half bad either, think the kids got a kick out of learning how to begin their astral projection exercises. So long as they keep it in check... *Gets phone call from Isabelle. Huh? Oh that's nice. Wha? The mail...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats leave little gift on doorstep of Room #26. Hope Kyle likes it, a little something to cheer him up. A copy of my almost unedited VCD of MFC and fully unedited Emmet Otter. And a box of cookies for all three Monsters, with extra torn layer of wrapping paper outside so they can give it all...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure is a rainy day outside. Count: "That's 1 rainy day!" Ohhhh. You know... Haven't picked up any of the FR DVD's released yet. Guess I'll go for the box sets instead when they're released later this year. *Knock on door. Huh? Wonder who's there. *Opens door and gets package from...
  8. The Count

    Lookin' for SS Episodes

    Thanks. Hmmm, Already sent Boober_Gorg an E-mail and PM last week, was thinking of posting a "paging" thread by next week. Then again, guess I'll have to talk to Justin and see what he has. Oh well, I can wait till the summer if that's what it'll take to get this sorted out. And maybe V16...
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Over at Magic School... Ha, that's better. Now I feel a little alleved. Just need my secretary to send back the work with the lines and footnotes typed up, and I can get to the last bit of business before sending it to my professor. Now if only the mail would bring my package I'd be so...
  10. The Count

    Lookin' for SS Episodes

    Hmmm.... Don't know about Aunt May, only know about Molly the Mail Lady. If that's the case... then I can wait till you get done with the trading. If it's at all possible, you can send me a list of any and all new characters not on the list already from those episodes if there are any to be...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Stepping out of bathroom... OK, now I'm dressed and ready to go. Good-bye dear, got another day of work at school. And what with my other projects also... I'll be back around 5 or 6 PM. Hope you have a nice and lovely day. Oh yeah, if Christy calls, tell her she can reach me at my...
Top