Search results

  1. D

    Painful Fraggle Moments

    I will say the animated "Radish Roundup" episode was painful for 2 reasons. Reason 1, half the episode was the Fraggles shouting "Banoonie Berries!" and then making vomit noises for 10 minutes. Reason 2, that panty shot of Ma Gorg. Eeeewwwww...
  2. D

    Cartoons that seem to last forever

    Am I the only one dissappointed they only incorporated bits of the movie during the opening sequence? Seriously. They could have had a great storyline about rebuilding the town, and they just went off on a disappointing tangent. it was funnier than some recent episodes, but it was just off...
  3. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    It clearly was. Anyway, funny story. As soon as Abby's Cellphonewand started ringing, MY phone started rining. Creepy coincidence, huh. Anyway, funny little episode, how they thought they turned Maria into a chicken. I thought they would have wound up turning the chicken into Maria...
  4. D

    Which Sesame CD's are out of production?

    You know... when Tower Records went out of Business, one store had so many copies of FTB they sold them for 2 bucks? And since I had no money that day, and I never went back before it closed down, I missed that oppertunity. And it still makes me angry. I would say this.... now that genius...
  5. D

    Sesame Podcasts

    I might as well give a rundown of this weeks Podcast Podcast #2- Word on the Street: newspaper Word on the Street: newspaper with Murray (same as in show) Old cartoon about the interresting things in a newspaper in which said interresting things pop out (the word Newspaper is superimposed...
  6. D

    What TV characters remind you of Muppets?

    You know, Fat Albert reminds me a lot of Kermit... just because he's the sane one trying to keep the peace of a bunch of crazy character. Both do it in a similar fashion. Of course, Rudy never tried to eat a rubber tire, and Russle didn't try to blow him up....
  7. D

    The Official "Office" Thread!

    They have bizzarre little office items featuring The Office characters at Target's dollar section. I was thinking of picking up some magnets.
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Mid 90's... 93 is my closest estimate, since that's about the time the elephant appeared.
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I had the impression that Elmo was really happy that Snuffy would have done something like this for him. I do consider it his imagination, and it was a mutual thing. Elmo was just really touched a friend would do that for him, and Snuffy was happy to grant Elmo's wish, even if it wasn't real.
  10. D

    The End Of Muppetvision

    The only reason that would go up is if Geroge Lucas says so.... Man is he in his own little world.
  11. D

    The animator of the first episodes....

    I think this one wa Toei... If so, this is my favorite Japanese animated sequence aside from the first theme opening http://youtube.com/watch?v=24dPutxD8r0
  12. D

    Non-SS Muppeteers you'd like to see on SS more often

    This is a thread about Muppeteers that either have never worked on SS or that don't often that you'd love to see work on SS. Here's my list... Dave Golez: He worked breifly in the 90's after Richard Hunt passed on, and did a couple songs like "Mr. Between" and "Elephant Elevator Operator."...
  13. D

    The Best 5 years of Sesame Street

    Well, that's cuz they made a large change to get the show's momentum back. 90-92 seemed mixed, like you knew something was missing, but since they used a lot of old stuff, it didn't really come up much. I mean, Frank has been only sporadic during the late 80's, until they recast his roles, for...
  14. D

    The Floating Face's Counting Sketches

    Where'd you see it, and can you link it if it's on a website?
  15. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Linda showed up in a breif , probably old, clip where she did the sign for "friend" with a little girl.
  16. D

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    Well, the cavemen bit, it was funny for a commercial... let's leave it at that. But yeah, Disney doesn't seem like they want to do anything. They have a "top secret super hush hush project" that probably won't make it. I really wish that Sesame Workshop and Genius entertainment could...
  17. D

    Do Folks Do This To You..?

    Hey, I'm all for people making a statement, but some of these guys go for "shock for Shock's sake" and then pawn it off as having "Artistic vision." it's not so much a free speach thing for me, but there are millions of talented artists that can't even wedge themselves into a local museum, who...
  18. D

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    Unless you count everything that's happening with all the other branches... several shows in developement with Henson, a prime time major network Sesame Special. But hey, at leat Disney gave space for a sitcom based on the Geico cavemen. Only quality entertainment from the people that green...
  19. D

    Which Sesame CD's are out of production?

    It seems that it isn't the fault of SW on this one, but the stores. They only really sell the ones they think will sell... and right next to them are a million BRatz and Barney CD's that never sell.... I went to Barnes and Nobel and saw an impressive selection of SS disks, including the Best...
  20. D

    Do Folks Do This To You..?

    Problem is puppetry is an artform. And (depending on who you ask) people don't recognize art unless it's some sort of crummy painting of a light house that they sell in beach towns that look simply smashing over their toilet in the bathroom, or some brainlessly complex pretend statement about...
Top