Search results

  1. D

    Cartoons that seem to last forever

    Actually, they are also in syndication on non-cable channels, with quite a few edits (though ironically, the JFK Pez despenser gag remained in the episode, which was cut on DVD).
  2. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    If anyone wants it, i can send you "Alphabet time" from Sesame Street. The one that's a parody of the "it's Miller Time" commercials.
  3. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    I never had a problem with them as a kid, and now the whole thought of the 2 twin George Washington busts just cracks me up (I made a reference to them all the way back in college for an animation I did). But I had a problem with it watching it for the first time in years back in 2003.... I had...
  4. D

    Other Fraggles in the rock

    I love Large Marvin, and that other dumb one he hangs around with. I dunno why but they both are just so bloody stupid, it cracks me up every single time. And I love World's Oldest too. And Convincing John.
  5. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have it, but I can't unzip it. I'm having a problem opening it up, so If you can just send me Semi Weirdo, Tv maniacs and We Love Cartoons, that will be great.
  6. D

    I have something very important to say

    then mayhaps you have heard of the DVD release
  7. D

    Painful Moments

    I gotta say about that Stallone one, I think that he must have had a real sense of humor about it, considerinf he used a clip of it in Rocky 3
  8. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Do you have my e-mail?
  9. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Happy Happy Joy Joy by Stinky Wizzleteats...
  10. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    I dunno about you, but the Spider in this one creeped the crap out of me when I was younger.... especially when it started running.
  11. D

    Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    You know what I love about Super Smash Bros? You can have Pikachu beaten up by King Koopa or Donkey Kong. that always makes my day.
  12. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Sometimes they'll use a reall old Jim Henson Ernie sketch. BTW, how old was that Big Bird postcard in the episode about Rosita getting a letter from her grandmother? That definately had to be pre-90's.
  13. D

    Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

    I haven;'t been looking into buying any because they cost a lot of money and I have no room. However, if they made Beaker or Dr. Teeth, I'd make room.
  14. D

    Painful Moments

    I dunno... I was pretty desenitised to seeing Muppet Monsters eat everyone. Especially Kermit in the Glowworm skit.
  15. D

    Your Thoughts On "Muppets Tonight!"

    I will say this once. There is no comparing MT to TMS, like you cannot compaire 1969-1989 Sesame Street to 2001-2007 Sesame. It's 2 completely different things, and you just can't get anything better than the original. Jim and Richard weren't there, and Frank was absent most of the time, so...
  16. D

    Painful Fraggle Moments

    The scene in MFS where Travelling Matt were to have an on-screen cameo being cut. That's pure torture not having that in the film. Frag you, Sony!
  17. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I posted a thread to post international skits on here, if anyone's interrested.
  18. D

    Cartoons that seem to last forever

    The show actually was supposed to be cancelled last year, but I think they had enough episodes to run for a couple more seasons, considering now it's the NFL pre-emtion whipping boy Futurama used to be. I was a smidge disappointed hearing of it's cancellation, but considering Luanne became...
  19. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    If anyone has the album versions of The Muppet babies songs: We Love Cartoons' TV Maniacs I would like them. however, if you have the TV versions, i already have them. So if anyone wants the TV versions, PM me.
Top