Search results

  1. D

    The Muppets North Pole Christmas Village

    It looks good, but I think I'm just going to spend the time worrying this could be a hoax. But, Scooter? Somehow that blew me away even further than Bunsen, beaker, and Chef. Hopefully this will happen.
  2. D

    Funniest Fraggle Moments

    In Inspector Red, after Doc keeps mentioning Peach and Praline ice cream, and Gobo and Wembly say this: "Maybe Boober can make a pie. I got the peaches" "I got the Pralines!" Somehow that really killed me the first time. Inspector Red may be on of the funniest episodes I have seen...
  3. D

    the early comedy duos

    Seems.... look that word up. It seems they didn't do to well, which is why they had 3 different versions. It seems that they filled the place of the Muppet segments, since they had few muppet characters in those days. Seems doesn't mean knowing. You can get the impression. But this...
  4. D

    Painful Classic Moments

    While I certainly don't count it as classic (I'm breaking my OWN rule! :eek: ) I really thought the Sesame Road version of "I'm the Big one now" was painful to listen to... maybe that's cuz they replaced Jerry Nelson's vocals...
  5. D

    The littles coming to DVD.

    Looks like they revised the cover art
  6. D

    Smurfs to hit DVD....

    bump delayed, but still happening
  7. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Here's a scary coincidence. I was just listening to the Sesame Street parody "Scramalot" and all the sudden, just after the song, it played the "Knights of the Round Table" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Freak city.
  8. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    here's Bip Boppadotta's classic "Everybody's song!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vj6QmdNTA&mode=related&search=
  9. D

    Oscar on Craig Ferguson

    Not quite a classic clip, but Oscar on Craig Fergeson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPoryTS7GBk&mode=related&search=
  10. D

    Big Bird Cassette Player/ Doll

    HEH I forgot about the ALF.... I remember the Snoopy because I had one of the books (I never had the actual toy or anything, though). Anyway, the Oscar and Cookie interactive add ons are kinda like Grubby the worm with Teddy Ruxpin, aren't they? I always wanted Grubby... Too bad they...
  11. D

    The End Of Muppetvision

    We could try contacting someone to verify this report. That's something we could do. Now if someone here knew any contacts....
  12. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hmmmmm.... I highly doubt any of the songs would be written in it, but I can read some Katanaka, the series of characters they use to write foreign words (and usually character names). Plus, if I had to guess off the top of my head, would Sing by anychance be called something like UTA? But...
  13. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I forgot the Count was in that episode. We've only had 2 new Count segments this year... The Big Bird's postcards (If I am not mistaken) are from the late 80's, or at the very latest early 90's...
  14. D

    Besides the Muppets What Does Disney Own?

    Once again, corporate greed screws fans. That sounded like a bucket of laughs.... I would totally eat a package of Gummi Tarzans.... (Wonder what Elmo Lincon would say...)
  15. D

    TMX Ernie doll?

    Does anyone seem to forget that Ernie was more popular than Bert? You knw, the Sing and Snore Ernie that follwed Tickle me Elmo? For a while the merchandise seemed to focus soully on Ernie and Elmo... and sometimes either Big Bird or Cookie Monster. Anyway, Elmo is their biggest seller...
  16. D

    Cartoons that seem to last forever

    Superman, ironically never does well in cartoon form. He is better know on television as a live action series.... He has had several shows and they have only lasted 3 years at most. Now, Spiderman pretty much never had a long period of time being out of television. After the Fox series was...
  17. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    What's the track listing?
  18. D

    My Space/Facebook?

    Honestly, Count? I'd do both. It doesn't hurt to get more exposure. If people don't flock to one of them, there's a chance the other one could get a lot of hits.
  19. D

    TMX Ernie doll?

    Well, I have serious problems with Mattel at the moment, what with its leaden painted toys and it's failure to make a decent priced quality toy line in recent years. But I do not understand why they couldn't do TMX Ernie in the US? It wouldn't cost too much, since all the parts have been...
  20. D

    Fraggle Rock Season Four On Dvd

    unless they somehow have a different set of releases or something....
Top