Search results

  1. D

    Season 38 Characters thread

    It was the furry green diamond shaped head monster.
  2. D

    Lookee what I found!

    I don't plan on taking it out. mainly because I don't have anything to play cassettes in anymore. If I found the Disney released CD in blister packaging, even for 20 bucks, you'd know I'd tear that bad boy out and frame the poster.
  3. D

    The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

    In the upcoming "Star Wars" 2 part season premiere, Brian says "Wocka Wocka!" in the advertisement they showed.
  4. D

    Current episodes without Elmo's world...

    15-20 minutes... remember the show ends at 55 minutes past the hour, and begins at like 3-5 minutes past the hour (no thanks to the sponsership). I broke it down a while back. So the show is about 50 minutes long. And it definately is the fault of inferior shows like Barney, Teletubbies...
  5. D

    Do Folks Do This To You..?

    ...and Survivor isn't juvenile. It's the same bullcrap over and over. Just don't care what others think. if you look what's popular in the mainstream, it gets much more rediculous than Sesame Street. Don't forget the Lyrics? Nuff said!
  6. D

    Season 38 Characters thread

    Update episode 4150 Not too many new ones. There was one. i don't know if you want to list it as "Caddy" or "Golf" coach.... He was the one that said "You need a weeee bit of wind" to Gordon. He was an orange pumpkin AM, large pink tear shape nose, green eye lids. He had curly brown hair...
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Best parts- Street Story with Telly and Gordon Reused Ernie and Bert segment Grover as a Flight Attendant (Is this new? i've never seen it before) Air Worst parts- basically everything else. Do we need that many kid films? That Kite thing was lousy and just lasted for EVER.... I want...
  8. D

    Current episodes without Elmo's world...

    A) Elmo's world actually is only 15 minutes. Maybe a little over. 25 minutes would be half the show. B) If you don't like it, watch the other "Quality" kids shows like Blues Clues and Dora, whom have corrupted SS into a little kid's show. Remember. When SS first started there weren't 3...
  9. D

    The absence of Bob

    Firsty, the seaon isn't quite over yet, so he may just get another appearance in. Secondly, a lot of people and characters were missing this season, and I do not know why. Mainly there have been very few muppet segments, and quite a bit of old footage of films about children. I don't know...
  10. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Agreed. The Elephant was only created to make Elephant in Tutu jokes. he's not even much of a character. Even Elmo's a character (though he doesn't show it much by being on so many times). The Elephant is a joke that just won't stop. boy I wish Marty would play him again, and do that...
  11. D

    what if The Muppet Movie was basically a 90-minute Muppet Show?

    According to John Cleese, one of the problems of the film was the poster art. He said some fool slapped up together something with a Snake wearing a tophat, and he said a lot of people considered it a Kid's movie due to the poster art. I have the book with the exact quote or something to that...
  12. D

    What Does Pachalafaka Mean?

    Considering Transvestite is Pakalafaka, that at least explains the end gag when the "girl's" face mask falls off, and it's a hariy guy. (In case anyone wants to know, the Japanese word for Transvestite is Okame. I learned that watching One Piece!)
  13. D

    Painful Moments

    ..and then she misses him completely and falls off the balcony? That's one of my alltime fave moments. We could have a million posts about what was painful there. The most painful bit was Ashanti trying to act. ouch.
  14. D

    creative controll

    If any of Frank's characters haven't been featured much, that may have been due to him working on other projects at the time. So you shouldn't forget to discount that.
Top