Search results

  1. D

    The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

    I really wish they had a refference to Red Fraggle during the "Come in Red" jokes....
  2. D

    Other Fraggles in the rock

    It's not so much fat, but dumb. A dumb and fat character is Comedic Gold. Though i will say, he got pretty big off of eating just crackers.... I thought that was his name. I just didn't think it was right off the top of my head.
  3. D

    The End Of Muppetvision

    either that, or he gets the impression they want to replace it with something more profitable or straight from a current film. Impression, like assumption, isn't fact. But even still, it's wait and watch time. I never got to see it, cuz Disney world is so expensive. I thought about wanting...
  4. D

    What TV characters remind you of Muppets?

    Make Jesse and James Scooter and Skeeter, and I coould totally see Muppet babies doing a send up of it. Danny Devito's Louie DePalma from Taxi reminds me of Oscar, which makes the old Sesame Street skit with Danny and Oscar even more enjoyable.
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    A couple corrections... The 2 segment in question is actually an Egyptian diorama with stop motion animation. But it's basically just a couple model sarcophagi rotating. And the "What is Friend?" song was actually the filmed footage of kids version, not the original version. As for...
  6. D

    Season 38 Characters thread

    Woman who ISN'T Stella... Pink round fuzzy monster, green medium sized round nose, wire framed glasses, lids with either blue or green lids, and a bunch of rollers in her hair.
  7. D

    Which Sesame CD's are out of production?

    I don't know if any have been out of print for a while, and if they were, they could be rereleased under the Genius lable. Personally, any CD besides Platnum (one or two), the Best of Elmo, Kid's favorite songs, and Songs from the Street, are tricky to find. I remember I had to special order...
  8. D

    Painful Fraggle Moments

    You know what was a painful moment? The World's oldest Fraggle hitting Hency on the nose all those times.... that's gotta hurt.
  9. D

    The Best 5 years of Sesame Street

    I cannot pick out 5 years consecutively, nor can I pick out just five at all. The best era was from the conception of the show to the point where all the integral people either passed on (Jim, Joe, Richard), or just left. Then they pretty much struggled for 3 years and tried to change things...
  10. D

    The End Of Muppetvision

    Yeah, writing is basically the only thing we can do. We need to hear the report from the Source.
  11. D

    What is your favorite Old tv shows?

    Forgot Underdog somehow.... Anyway, I love Underdog and Tennisee Tuxedo... the other Total Television stuff is okay, but those are its 2 best works.
  12. D

    Sesame Street Unpaved TV Land Special

    the reason why is that they are going in five year incriments. So the next collection would be 74-79... But then again, we have no way to rule out they could make a Sesame Old School "Just the Skits" box set. We could write to them and ask nicely.
  13. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Yeah, that parody would still hold up, what with it still being popular over here.
  14. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I have (more or less) the complete Inspector Gadget soundtrack from France... The track listing is Le Inspecteur Gadget (the Theme Song in French with lyrics completely different from the US) Brain the Dog (French Lyrics) Penny's Song (French Lyrics, she's refered to by her French Name...
  15. D

    What is your favorite Old tv shows?

    For Strictly old (pre1970's) my personal favorites are The Honeymooners I Love Lucy The Bullwinkle Show (no surprises there) Yogi Bear/Huckleberry Hound/Quickdraw McGraw The Flintstones George of the Jungle The Hanna Barbera Fantastic Four Cartoon (Paul Frees as the Thing? nothing...
  16. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    No.... I plan on buying the CD myself, so no thank you. Unfortunately a couple songs on that site are fuzzy (I had to delete the Stewie Singing Rocketman MP3, because it was impossible to listen to), but some are pretty good quality. No, and I do not know if there's a recording of them...
  17. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    On it's way, Count ol' buddy!
  18. D

    Sesame Street Parody Ideas

    Queen, unfortunately is too out of date. I'd say one of the current musicians out there, but there really isn't anything too interresting. Plus if it's current, they'll just get the celebrity to do it. Now, I was thinking in the back of my mind, another Count watches tv for the number of...
  19. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Depends... if you want the Television version of the theme song, you can find it (and various other Televised songs) here...http://www.quahog5news.com/index.php?p=lyrics If you want the CD version, I do not have it.
  20. D

    Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Mario and Sonic together. now that is a match up you only dream about. They have games with crossover sharacters before, but only if they are owned by the same copywrite. i.e. Jump Super Stars....
Top