Search results

  1. The Count

    Looking for Two Sesame Clips online

    Well... There's the classic sketch where the Count counts 5, found in both the VHS and I guess DVD releases of Learning Your Numbers. The Count hires Ernie to answer his telephone, warning the lad the job will be wery difficult. Ernie wonders why answering the telephone would be difficult...
  2. The Count

    Counting Blues.

    Thanks for the encouragement guys... Who knows, maybe I can run with it as far as I want to go... Let's see what happens. Oh, and I'd need an artist, someone who can help by drawing the scenes in full color twice... One with my namesake/roomie depicting the full scene, and another with just...
  3. The Count

    Counting Blues.

    Thanks for the encouragement guys... Who knows, maybe I can run with it as far as I want to go... We'll see.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Smiles... Well, I posted over in the Friends & Family section asking the same thing... Could post the Monster Roster there... Or we can talk via PM or Gmail. Have a good day everybody... *Posts announcement on bulletin board. Event: 5/16/2006: 6:00 PM EST. Airing: The Muppets Celebrate...
  5. The Count

    Counting Blues.

    Well, maybe not as down as the title should sound, couldn't think of anything else. Hi guys, just expounding my thoughts here where it made sense to post 'em. For the longest time, moreso when I was younger, I loved to draw and create my own characters/creatures. And of course, I love the...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Seeing as how I'm kinda stuck in a rut, wonder what some of my fellow friends from the dorms would say if I started a series of Counting Scenes over in the FanFiction section. Ah well, I'm sure I'd probably get some feedback from Beth, Sara, Kyle, Kathy, Bryan, and all the others...
  7. The Count

    Jim Henson banner

    Thanks... Just asking cause I don't see the banners due to my blind battye yes.
  8. The Count

    Jim Henson banner

    So... What's this one like? Who's in it? What little reference touches does it have? Rully curious.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Making the rounds... Hey Bry... Congrats on graduating, no longer an underclass man huh? So I guess you're now an overcommon man. Little joke there. Oh Catherine... Just tell me which of the vacant rooms you want and we'll get you and Piggy settled in ASAP. Plenty left to choose from...
  10. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Now we're getting somewhere... Good chapter Beth. The Trash Heap! And come on Red, you spent all that time in the same cave together... You gotta know where Mokey's gone off to. Hope for more as soon as you can.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Matt... Thanks for the cookies and milk. They were rully good. And at least now I have something to share with the two darklings sharing my room as we head on over to read some stories in the reading room.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Wonder if I should pester some of the authors here for updates to their fictional tales. *Looks at poking stick borrowed from Nicole... Eh, then again... Lisa could use some reminding... As could Nicole herself... Beth already said she's work on it... Guess I'm just a bit down on...
  13. The Count

    Actors stepping off the Street...

    Is it rully any weirder than Alison Bartlett O'Reilly aka Dr. Gina Jefferson playing a love interest for Tony Soprano's son on HBO's The Sopranos?
  14. The Count

    Looking for Two Sesame Clips online

    A bit of information... The sketch with the aliens and the nectarines... Their names are Geefel and Gonk. The sketch with The Count counting Bert's blocks... Other members have posted what happened, though I've never seen it myself. When Ernie tries to stop the Count from counting...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Just replied to Ruahnna... Will be leaving for my last class of the term in a while, be sure to tend to her if she answers with which room she wants. Count: You can count on me. Good... *From outside in the hall en route to the bathroom: And be sure to tell her about the other...
  16. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Hey Sean (MW)... Sorry for the off-topic nature of the post, but thought you'd like to know... Like I said in your X-Muppets 1 story, WITCH's suffering the same season renewal withdrawal that affected The Winks Club. Well, TSF posted that WITCH Season 2 starts on 6/5/2006. Hope this helps.
  17. The Count

    Kath Soucie

    Thanks for the Season 2 WITCH premiere date TSF.
  18. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Yep... Just hoping for more vonderful story when it's ready, wondering what new twists it'll take and what other characters will pop up.
  19. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    OK... Yeah, Terrence did create Red to counter Blue... But if you remember from the tour in the original episode, Wilt explains that teenagers create imaginary friends, the Extremesauruses locked up in a scary part of the house. As far as Sir Diddymus, from what I've been led to believe...
  20. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Ah, haven't done this in a while... 1 Had me worried, though Sara was our friend... Relieved and rully excited it's Sara from Labyrinth and her friends. 2 Teenagers do create imaginary friends that are kept at Foster's, they're the Extremesauruses. 3 The only one calls Frankie "Francis" is...
Top