Search results

  1. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Huh? Thought the manhole cover gag was in TMTM. And Sweetums and Doglion banded with the Brotherhood? Now I'm worried, Muppets against other Muppets... Well, not like it hasn't been done before... Great chapter, Gonzo and Peter and Angelica coming clean with each other. Hope for more as...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... I'd suggest you work your way backwards. If you know how it's supposed to end, then just ask yourself what happened just before to get to Point B Kim. And then you ask yourself what happened just before Point C, and so on and so on. And seeing as how noone's reading mine, I think...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys... I'm knocking off and headed to sleep. If anyone needs me, tell them to please leave a message. Count: Vill do. UD: Certainly my spooky friend.
  4. The Count

    Palisades / McDonalds Display

    Hmmm... Sounds nice. But if it's cardboard, then can you have figures inside both levels of the arches? And what's the biggest figure these arches could accomodate? Could a MOC carded item fit inside also? Might be something worth haunting down for the photo project... Though I'm eyeing an...
  5. The Count

    Palisades / McDonalds Display

    Hey Warrick... Asked you over at CMX... What does this display look like? Does it really display well with the Palisades figures? How many of them can you fit into the display? Is it one big piece? Just curious... Thanks and have a good day.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh... Good to hear from you again tutter_fan... Hope Bunsen isn't getting any ideas from Jumba.
  7. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Aw man... I'm rully feeling for Gobo, keeps putting his foot in it... And of course, imprudent little Red just goes off in search of Mokey. But where will she find her best friend? Hope we find out soon, this story's getting good.
  8. The Count

    PUPPET PROPOSAL (and I mean marriage!)

    Congrats Lowercastgod... Hope you'll be happy. BTW: I'm looking for an artist/drawer to help with my own creatures... And would this Michelle at puppetplanet.com you recommended be just as good in creating small figurines instead of full-blown puppets? Just asking...
  9. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Just so long as it gets posted... Rully liking the story so far.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Ah ha! That's 1, 1 cute Fraggle I've run into. Just dropping off our graduation present for Bryan... Hope he likes this Big Bird bank we got him, he can keep his leftover tuition money there... And of course we left him a card congratulating him on the joyous occasion. *Stepping...
  11. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Wow... This is getting so good... The W.I.T.C.H. team... The Fraggles as mutants... King Jarreth... In league with Magneto... Rully hope for more soon. Though, one small thing... When you introduce Mokey you say "the fifth Fraggle", but she's rully the fourth since an intro for Boober...
  12. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Well... Isn't that what forums are for? Eh, let's just go get some muffins and leave this nice little story alone till some more gets posted. Hear they got some fresh banana nut and chocolate chip ones over at Jim's Coffee House.
  13. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Yeah... I know that woman was an extra... But knowing Lisa, she'd hardly throw in some random nameless person there... Probably some reference that we'll never get, much like some she says are hidden in her other stories. But it's turning out great and I hope for more as soon as that girl...
  14. The Count

    Counting Blues.

    *Smiles... It does Kate... And believe me, I wemble or waffle on these a lot. There are times when I'm not sure what I want. But I'll try to plod on, maybe something to post soon or maybe not. Thanks everybody, have a good night.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD: Ah... The chills of night... At least Ryan's coming home soon... Though I don't want it to spread, I've missed his company these last few months. Cheer up old dragon... All we can do is hope and wait for Ryan to come back home. Sure hope everybody liked the showing of the special...
  16. The Count

    Counting Blues.

    Thanks Bryan... That means a lot, it does. Though I wonder if I should just keep working on my babies, as I affectionately call them, on my own... Or go ahead and start posting the little snipets of counting castle life. Maybe if some more of my forum friends like Lisa, Kyle, Sara, Beth...
  17. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Now that's a nice chapter Lisa. Rully liked how Kermit explained stairs to his nephew... And all the non-stop questions Robin made when on the bicycle... But who was that woman crossing the street? Oh well... Wonder if Robin'll find out about the easy way to get down stairs, like when...
  18. The Count

    Digit

    Thanks VM... Will show it to him when we get there... Hoping he's finishing the current figure though.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Um Ruahnna... A few little tips to help you with things here at the dorms... 1 The name of the guy who graduated is Bryan, aka Bear. Ryan, the one who rooms with Gonzo, Clifford, and his other roomies, is known as theprawncracker a completely different person. 2 Unless you're looking after...
  20. The Count

    Counting Blues.

    Well, now I'm not sure... The whole deal about getting your ideas jacked off of the 'net... But I'm waffling with myself again. Guess that's the real problem, my mind comes up with a slue of character ideas so quickly I can hardly keep up... And when I do the destructive/unsatisfied...
Top