Tim
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2003
- Messages
- 345
- Reaction score
- 1
I always think it's weird to see our favorite Sesame Street humans acting in other places. Kinda like seeing your teacher in the supermarket on Saturday.
I remeber "Luis" working for Lou Grant, and "Molly the Mail Lady" playing Dorm Room Mom on "The Facts of Life". My favorite was the number-painting guy livng next door to the Jeffersons as "Mr. Bently".
The creepiest was seeing "David" in a form-fitting unitard playing a back-up dancer in a televison commercial. YIKES!
Any others?
I remeber "Luis" working for Lou Grant, and "Molly the Mail Lady" playing Dorm Room Mom on "The Facts of Life". My favorite was the number-painting guy livng next door to the Jeffersons as "Mr. Bently".
The creepiest was seeing "David" in a form-fitting unitard playing a back-up dancer in a televison commercial. YIKES!
Any others?
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+