Search results

  1. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Wow... That was great MW! The whole thing with mistaking Gonzo for Grover, Pete's Diner, bringing in Firestar from Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Friends... And the call from Magneto at the end, chilling. But as for Mickey's call... Good to see them again, though I frankly personally...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Sometimes I'm just not sure. If I still had the spontaneity and creative impetus from my youth... Then again, if I had some place to talk about it, and some advice from my friends... Oh well, guess I'll just keep toggling between the ideas and voices in my head. Good night guys and...
  3. The Count

    Digit

    Rully? Wouldn't the figure need to be a bit bulked up to look like Digit? I understand Beaker's hair maybe being along the easier lines for customization into Digit... Guess I thought of Bunsen's head for the head shape, coloration, and glasses... And Dr. Teeth's arms and jacket, since after...
  4. The Count

    Is it just me?

    Well... Gots DSL hooked to my computer... And things have been practically OK, just like normal for me. Hope this helps Phillip.
  5. The Count

    Digit

    Yes... Digit is a great character, like his voice cause it sounds somewhat like Christopher Lloyd in imitation. BTW: Of the Muppet figures released, what would be a good base figure to use if turning any one of them into Digit?
  6. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    *Pats Sara lightly... Don't worry kiddo, we know you're working on it. Ruana, I'll contact you shortly.
  7. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Hey Lisa... Looks like you dodged another penguin barrage. Rully good chapter, Jim beating around the bush with his wiles to get Kermit to draw out one of his nephews for The Frog Prince. And the conversation with Melinda and Ray's graves was very well done... The silence of the moment stays...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry to get your hopes up Sara... Turns out I can only get the trailers before the disc gets stuck on some continuous looping musical bit that's not even part of the movie. That's kinda why DVD's aren't rully my favorite means of video viewing... VCD's work much better, especially when...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Coming out of the bathroom... Hey guys, the movie'll be starting soon. Count: Vonderful, I'll go round up the bats. UD: And I've got the garlic popcorn. Good... If anyone wants to join us, we'll be watching Muppets Wizard of Oz in the common room. Hmmm, maybe Red and Mokey will show up...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kyle... Have fun at the movies. Robin's the best, #1 to me. Though I'm not rully grooving with RV, but most of his other movies are golden to me. Think I'll get some dinner and maybe finally watch MWoO.
  11. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Whoa... Yeah for X-Muppets2: X-Muppets United... Or Great X-Muppet Caper, whichever. Gonzo: Don't you mean whatever? No, that's you. Gonzo: Oh... I rully liked your first one and I'm liking this one. So much detail and descript, rully helps me know more about the actual Marvel films...
  12. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Well... Wouldn't say Exit 1-2-3 is a direct route from Hensonville to Sesame Street... Would think that's more like the exit to the highway that'll eventually get you to SS if departing from Hensonville. But like I said, I just think of it as being in that sort of American location that we...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Rully? Thought Bunsen and Beaker liked the penguin march instead. Oh well, glad to see you here again tutter_fan. Sorry I haven't posted sooner, was watching TGMC... And looks like there's some fanfic to catch up on. Just hope they're real updates this time and not just reviews.
  14. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Yes... It's Cape Doom where Gonzo and his relatives meet in MFS. Could work... Though I'm rully just going with Hensonville, USA since that seems to work for a lot of other non-specified TV locations like Steel City from Teen Titans and Domino City from Yugio and other examples I could think...
  15. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Don't think it's rully necessary... Just call it Hensonville, USA and it works. Doesn't it?
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Calls up Room #24... Hey Lisa, is Gonzo there? Thought he'd like to know... There's the special airing on ESPN tonight, a motorcycle riding guy who's gonna try and jump over the fountains at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. Thought he'd be interested. Hope the homework gets placated so more...
  17. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    OK... Thanks, if you need help with the characters, feel free to contact me and I'll tell you.
  18. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Trust me... It's assuring, cause it means more story. And if we don't get it, well... Guess all that naggingative carma will come back to haunt you... *Aside: No Uncle Deadly, not yet... But if you need something to cheer you up, check out the last chapters of One Little Star.
Top