Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Good... Maybe I'll check in and find it when braking from studying for my finals on Wednesday.
  2. The Count

    They're finally getting married.....

    Hey Beth... Congrats and I wish you the best this weekend. Matthew left a note, then again maybe others will volunteer to take in Red and Mokey, and Cantus while you're gone and till Ryan gets back. Hope it's everything you've dreamed of and congratulations.
  3. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Well... Wanted to post it about a year ago... Before Sesame Street split up their season into chunks. Been working on it ever since then, not sure when V16 will be posted... Want to post it this summer, but I'm not sure if all the questions I've got left (a small handful at the moment) will...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey... Now that was as phantomly a cameo as one I'd make. Glad it put a smile on my dragon dormmate, though he's only with us till you get back Ryan. Take care buddy, look forward to your long-lived return.
  5. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks... 2nd Season additions? Like my namesake once sang... That makes number 1 and number 2, 4101 and 4102 that is. Got some group questions I asked to my sources, not sure when they'll report back in. Other than that, still have a few visual aid questions, unsure if I should ask here.
  6. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Don't worry... The only one we shoot penguins at around here is the author whenever she takes too long in posting new chapters.
  7. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Well... True, in the chapter, it's Robin who has the dream/nightmare. But then Kermit tells the little frog he's had that same dream/nightmare before as well. So they've both had it. In either case... More story please Lisa?
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Lisa... There's some fresh hot chocolate in the common room if you want some. Maybe I'll finally set my mind on movin' on... Count: And you can count the telephone poles on the way! What? UD: Never mind... Your brain's been churning out ideas again? Yes, honestly, it frustrates...
  9. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Aw... That whole thing was boo-tiful Lisa. The lullaby, Robin and Kermit having the same dream/nightmare, the hot chocolate... Yeah, good stuff that hot chocolate. Really great and congrats Lisa... Hope for more when you can.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Chuckling... At least he got her to stop shrieking. Hey, to celebrate, why don't you post some more of your story? Would help distract me since I got a full load on the ol' noggin tonight.
  11. The Count

    Wanted: The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson

    Try contacting Justin Faulknor or MuppetLord, they might be able to help.
  12. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Intense and action-packed, a great chapter. Really liked Ubber-Gonzo's appearance and prepping Gonzo for the real battle. One little thing though. Originally posted by MW: "“What the heck’s going on?!” Angelica yelled, and she & Angelica looked through the windows to see Sweetums and...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, I hope we get more story from Beth before she leaves for her wedding. Count and UD: Agreed.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Back at ya' Bryan. Hope BB and the Birdketeers are OK camping out in the garden area.
  15. The Count

    Deleting threads

    Um Kevin or Phillip... Whichever of you could please... I feel a bit bad for asking this, but if you could please delete the thread in the FanFiction and Fan Arts section I started called "The Counting Castle" I'd appreciate it. Thanks, hope you have a good night.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Glad to have you back G-Man. Your roomies are still yours, just waiting for you. Was a bit of a mix-up with a new boarder, at least I hope Ruahnna's going to stay as a member of the dorms. She got a bit scared, I tried to talk to her though I haven't heard back just yet. Take care guys.
  17. The Count

    Palisades / McDonalds Display

    Hmmm... So Sweetums and Phil van Neuter would be out of the question... What about that theater playset for the PVC's? Would that be able to house the figures?
  18. The Count

    Deleting threads

    Sorry Kev, lemme see if this explains it better. Let's say I post Post #1 in this thread... And then I post Post #2 in the same thread. But after posting Post #2 I want to edit Post #1. When I go ahead and do so, clicking on the "Save Changes" button to the changes made to Post #1, it ends...
  19. The Count

    Challenge and Contribution - New Book by Me

    Now how could that ever happen? Really looking forward to the finished published product. Have fun.
  20. The Count

    Deleting threads

    Hate to bring this up... But why is it that when you go in to edit your post, it sometimes shows up as a second double-post? Is the fact that there's another post I made after the one I wanted to edit influence what happens?
Top