Search results

  1. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Hugs to you Lisa, and to Kermit, and Robin. Parts I liked... All of it, specific huh? Kermit: But I don't have a wing. Jimmy: It's a figure of speech. Kermit: Speech has a figure? Now where have I heard that humor before... And the whole conversation was rully touching, bits of...
  2. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Love it... The scene I'm probably most familiar with from the movie, the Drake's household. Rully well done. So, there are three Gonzos? The real one whose with Magneto's brood, the first clone who's now in the X-Jet, and a third who's over at Pete's Diner? And two Pyro's? Or did Pyro...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry I wasn't here earlier guys... Had a blackout, and not of the frozen dessert variety, though that'd hit the spot. Got electricity back, looks like I've got some reading to do.
  4. The Count

    Tara Strong

    Some good ones here Xerus. Will come back and comment later.
  5. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    *In Kermit voice: Oh good. Hopefully, we'll get some more story, and posters soon.
  6. The Count

    Killertoys kills?

    Well... Ordered the Muppet Backstage from them a couple of years ago. When the one I originally ordered didn't show up, I contacted the guy who ran the site through the Palisades Toys forum since we wee both members there around November 2004. He tried to locate it's shipping progress...
  7. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    See... Now that there's a chapter up, we can give you feedback. And what a wonderful story you've got going here. They don't see much of Doc any more, cause he's married to a parent of one of their new Muppet friends... Reference alert! And you rully got to us with Gobo's thoughts at the...
  8. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Wha? Well... If you got Chapter 1 ready, post it! Besides, it'll help explain how Red came to have a new member in her family... Though probably not a new kitten.
  9. The Count

    Digit

    Thanks Sara... Like I said, when the time comes I'll discuss it with my customizer. Though the Newsman's tie would have to be sanded off... But first things first, gotta gather the extra figures and collect and pay off the project he's working on now.
  10. The Count

    Digit

    Thanks... Will talk it over with my customizer when the time comes... But what about the suggestion of Beaker's head for the hair and the Newsman's body?
  11. The Count

    FanFic: The First Time it Happens...

    Glad to meet you... Me? I'm a conneisseur of a great many things. I go by many different names. Some call me Scratch, or Nick, or even B.L.
  12. The Count

    FanFic: The First Time it Happens...

    Glad to meet you. Me? I'm a Muppaholic named Frogg E. Legs. Along with being a great many other things... More story please BTW.
  13. The Count

    FanFic: The First Time it Happens...

    Huh? You're a poking stick now? Thought you were Insane A. Sylum.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Bry, I'll take that under consideration. Hope he and his roomies are doing OK... We should probably do something to thank him. Count: Vhat? Not sure. UD: Maybe we can think of something together. OK... But let's see if his roomies have something planned... Might be nice if we...
  15. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Vonderful! Yes, you guessed me fright. Rully good stuff here... Though why Piggy made them promise... And poor Gonzo, but at least now the healing can begin. And Fozzie's tenderness shines through here. Hope for more soon.
  16. The Count

    FanFic: The First Time it Happens...

    Thank you. *Puts poking stick down. Liked the betting circle... Gonzo: Thought I was a few. Good stuff, hope for more soon.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, I'm home. Count: Vonderful! Any calls while I was gone? Count: A message from Tony... Oh good, will send him the questions from TGMC. Tracked down an extra Lips figure for the customizing band... UD: What about the projects... Well, I'm kind of thinking to do a bit ofwork on...
  18. The Count

    Asi Calor

    LMK = "let me know", and that applies to variations like LYK or LUK, just replace with proper pronoun. My advice, take it one line at a time. Read through the original lyrics and try to get a feel for how it was written and what ideas come to mind to change it to "Hace Frío". Hope this helps.
  19. The Count

    Names on boxes

    Mmmmm... Me thinks you're refering to the Name on Box contest. Basically, you had to fulfill the following requirements: 1 Your name hadn't appeared on any previously released figure's Special Thanks section. 2 You had to explain what it was you specifically had done to support the line of...
  20. The Count

    Kath Soucie

    Hey Xerus... Watched Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars on ToonDisney today... And I now have Kath Soussy's Tinselina voice... Which leads me to believe she voiced a second character on The Life and Times of Juniper Lee. I liken the show to Buffy... Though Juniper's younger and cooler, and...
Top