Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No prob Kyle... Think I'll head on downstairs and catch me some Z's. Hmmm, could be a letter of the day there. *Letter Z pops up on common room's TV screen. And thanks to Bryan... 7's today's number. *Storm cloud shoots lightningbolt, which looks like a number 7 cause of the lower part...
  2. The Count

    Kermit on AMERICAN IDOL!

    Thanks Vic, missed it. Chris got voted off last Tuesday, only know that because of Tony Kornheiser's obsession rearing its ugly visage on ESPN's Pardon The Interruption... Which leads me to ask... How long until they all get kicked off? Sorry, but I hate the show, hope I'm not offending...
  3. The Count

    The Pillsbury Doughboy died today...

    ROFL! But who's his first wife? This reminds me of the skits with the Pillsbury Dough Boy on Paul Provenza's Comics Only show back when Comedy Central was starting its fourth or fifth years. Coupled with a few other bits here and there from other Comedy Central shows led me to a helluba...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Good thing I stocked up on these little babies at Mike's Bakery before getting back. *Leaves boxes of number cookies, wrapped with our familiar Batty Bat paper, at Rooms #3, 22, and 29's doorsteps. There are extra 7's in Bryan's box, hope that cheers him up. *Leaves another box at Room...
  5. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Well... That's the worst you can do? I say, bring it on! Rully looking forward to more story soon, just finished the latest chapter. And I'm glad for Red, maybe now we can learn what the mission hinted at in the prologue will be. If you excuse me, I need to give my former roomie a quiet...
  6. The Count

    Sequel to little Big Bird ep

    Oh... To answer your questions Aba... Caroll Spinney has expressed many times he wishes to continue portraying Big Bird until he can't hold up the bird's head any longer. The move you describe Big Bird making, if it was with a rook or the castle tower shaped piece is legal... You can move...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry, just meant that there are some who haven't posted here in a while. Hope this helps.
  8. The Count

    Showing what could have been...

    Hey guys... Kudos and a big thumbs up go to Anica (MuppetQuilter) for finding and sending this to Ken... Another potential lineup plan of how the entirety of the action figure run would've gone. Enjoy. 2003 - First Quarter Series 3 Scooter 25th Anniversary Rowlf Zoot Lew Zealand...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Didn't seem that way given the prologue... 7000 posts here in the dorms, man it's been quite a ride. Seeing as how some people have moved away, I'm not sure about some of the new measures I was planning to install at the anniversary this September. Oh well, we'll just see how it goes between...
  10. The Count

    Pops falls in love

    Nice story... Good tie-ins at the end... And though the show may be cancelled, it doesn't necessarily mean the theater's now condemned nor that the Muppets will stop performing there... Just means they have other avenues of performing/entertainment to persue. That's all rully, have a good day.
  11. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Well... Sure hope Mokey'll be OK. The Caregiver Fraggle? Hmmm, thought Boober would be tending to the Fraggles' medical needs given his extensive knowledge of diseases and the such... But this Caregiver Fraggle seems interesting... Hope you develop it further in the next segment.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yep... Sure been quiet around these parts... Hey guys, you can catch up on some Muppet fanfic reading, Beth just started a new one about Fraggle Rock.
  13. The Count

    Sequel to little Big Bird ep

    To help explain... There's the classic SS character known as Little Bird. But in the Season 36 two-part finale, Episodes 4107 and 4108, Mumford was practicing a magic trick turning a big letter M into a little letter m. Unfortunately, knowing how Mumford's magic works would give you an...
  14. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Rully good stuff... Red's outburst, Mokey talking to her, the way Red and Gobo sort of made up... Hope for more soon. Kate, yes that's who I was refering to... Guess I just remember the egg that Mudwell sealed himself into to evolve into the Lizard shattering as the Lizard came out of the...
  15. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    Yeah... It's coming along rully well. I like the anx Gonzo has in meeting Scooter, reminds me of the character of Nightcrawler from the movie. And Scooter's with Tony Stark? Shouldn't it be Nick Fury? Oh well, hope for more soon.
  16. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Good. *Hugs Lisa again. Enjoy the cookies and glasses of milk we left for you. Gonna get some sleep. I know, you have no schooling in the concept. But others do need it, must be something important though.
  17. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Yeah... Maybe the same place where we get our ideas right? Left. And BTW, was that a refurrence as Beth and I asked above?
  18. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Well... S'okay then. The only egg-hatched critters from FR I know of are The Lizard, and the Tree Bird Creatures... Though there could always be more like Poison Cacklers and other FR insects. Hope for more story soon though.
  19. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

    OK... That helps. Hope for more soon.
  20. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Huh? Where/when was that decided or agreed upon Kate?
Top