Search results

  1. M

    Minor muppetz' TMS outline: Gabe Kaplan

    In case you are wondering, who is who would have performed the non-regular characters in this episode: Richard Hunt performed the singer in "put your head on my shoulder". Louise Gold would have performed the woman in "put your head on my shoulder". Steve Whitmire would have performed the...
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Stan Freeberg

    here is who I would have perform the various non-regular performer characters: peter friedman would have performed the Boppity and Catgut in at the dance. Stan Freeberg (hey, he was a puppeteer on Time For beany, so why not?) would have performed the pig couple in At The Dance.
  3. M

    The New Gig

    That's right! Now go and tell the people at the Muppets Holding Company that so that we will be sure to see Lips in some future productions soon! :attitude:
  4. M

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    I remember seeing these episodes when they were originally broadcast (althouhg I know that I missed part of part four and might have missed part of part five), but I don't recall Ernie being in the street plot of the hurricane episodes, and I don't think there were any other characters that he...
  5. M

    David Robinson?

    He probably wasn't. david first appeared on Sesame Street in 1971, while Dave Goelz first joined the jim henson company in 1974, so David couldn't have been named after him, unless somebody who worked on the show had already known Dave Goelz (not as a puppeteer or puppet builder).
  6. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Chevy Chase

    i thought about including them, but i figured that they would have been watching the show at that point. maybe I should have tried to let the SNL muppets try to get a job on the show instead. feel free to do one. I'd like to see what you could do. well, I figured that Kermit announcing an...
  7. M

    Minor muppetz' TMS outline: Gabe Kaplan

    Okay. At your request, here is a script. it may not last two minutes, but who cares? Kermit: well, ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to say that our next act can't make it. Statler: why are you sorry? (Statler and Waldorf laugh) Kermit: anyway, since the act canceled, i thought i would...
  8. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Stan Freeberg

    I get a lot of free time, and even when I am busy, and especially when I'm away from the computer, I think up ideas. I think of them when I am at work, the mall, school, or anywhere else. I have some more ideas, but I don't want to reveal them untill after I post them, since anything could...
  9. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Cookie Monster should have ate the lock on big birds cage, or maybe even the bars. geez..... I also feel that the set in this movie was better than the usual set.
  10. M

    multiple character dubbing in early years

    I figured that, although I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin Clash did perform Elmo when the muppets were looking through the door (since Hoots wasn't in that shot). Although the song was pre-recorded, I have a feeling that the performers were performing the characters that were speaking when they...
  11. M

    The New Gig

    This is really fantastiic. i think that this looks good enough to atleast be a made-for-TV movie, if not a theatrical film (althouhg I am not sure if Disney thinks the electric mayhem is marketable enough to carry a feature film). I really liked how so many oscure characters, especially...
  12. M

    multiple character dubbing in early years

    I knew about Fuzzy and Blue, and all the times that Big Bird and oscar have appeared together (it seems like out of all the characters who are performed by the same person, big bird and oscar interracted the most). But my original point of this thread was about dubbing in scenes where dubbing...
  13. M

    Your Sesame Street video ideas

    some more The best of Ernie and Bert 2 The banana Sketch Here fishy fishy fishy ernie puts a pan on berts head naptime Ernie makes a clay sculpture of bert d-u-c-k-i-e pigeons on parade ernie and bert share jellybeans one and one make two ernies q game caveman days...
  14. M

    multiple character dubbing in early years

    I have noticed that in Christmas Eve On Sesame Street, in most of the scenes where Big Bird and Oscar interracted, that when Big Bird speaks, we see a wide shot of both characters, but when Oscar speaks, the scene usually just cut to a close-up shot of oscar, so Caroll Spinney probably switched...
  15. M

    Richard Hunt in the Dudley Moore episode

    Still, I think that Janice could have at least had some lines. Scooter never appeared backstage in this episode, and she also could have spoken in dudley moores first number, which was also the only scene where dr. teeth spoke in the entire episode. I wish that they all joined floyd and...
  16. M

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    Was the Hurricane episode just released? I didn't think that it would be released this week. Can you tell me how the video/ DVD release was edited? were there sketches on there? were any complete non-insert scenes edited (I guess the "welcome to sesame street" part and the "sesame street was...
  17. M

    multiple character dubbing in early years

    has anybody else noticed how common it seemed to be for performers to perform voices of multiple characters in the same sketches, even if none of those characters were regulars? it seemed to be more common for the performers to dub (or possibly pre-record) vocies for more than one character...
  18. M

    Richard Hunt in the Dudley Moore episode

    Did richard hunt have limited availibility in the Dudley Moore episode of the Muppet Show? In that episode, the only characters that he vocally performed were Statler (whose scenes were all in the balcony and could have been tapped in less than ten minutes) and Scooter (in the cold opening)...
  19. M

    Minor muppetz' TMS outline: Gabe Kaplan

    this outline is set in the fourth season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter: gabe kaplan, thirty seconds 'till curtain! Gabe Kaplan: hey, Scooter, have I ever told you about my Uncle Michael? Scooter: no, tell me about your uncle michael? gabe Kaplan: well, uncle Michael is the...
  20. M

    Your Sesame Street video ideas

    Outdoor Activities Somebody Come and Play (with Ernie) two-Headed Monster: Zoo or Playground? keep the park clean for the pigeons Wheels on my feet I'm a Little Airplane Ernie and Bert go fishing (the one where Ernie keeps catching fish) Cookie Monster at the carnival On...
Top