Search results

  1. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Danny Devito & Oscar

    description here is what a TV Guide description would be like: "Everybody thinks that guest star Danny Devito is just as mean in person as he is on TV. Oscar the Grouch also guest stars." And this is how a description on one of the Time-Life DVDs would look: Danny Devito The star of...
  2. M

    Minor muppetz' MT! outline: Jim Carrey

    Here is a Muppeys Tonight outline with Jim Carrey, a guest star who I wanted to see on the show when it was broadcast. Enjoy! Office Kermit talks to Jim Carrey about what the network censors don't want him to do, which includes swearing, talking out of his butt, and urinating in beer...
  3. M

    Minor Muppetz' JHH outline: "the dead musician"

    well, doesn't anybody have any comments? Well, what does everybody think? do you like it? do you dislike it? I thought it was a good attempt at a Jim henson Hour outline. What do you all think about the "Clifford is Dead" gag? I know that many of you dislike Clifford, althouhg I think that...
  4. M

    Minor muppeyz' MT! outline: Phil Hartman

    performers If you are wondering who is supposed to perform which character without a regular performer: *Unless the Muppets Tonight band members did have regular performers (as opposed to being performed by whoevr was availible at the time), then they are performed by Jerry nelson (Jowls...
  5. M

    Minor muppeyz' MT! outline: Phil Hartman

    just to make sure, you do know that the commissionary is the part of the building where the characters eat at, and not a sketch, right (sort of like a break room)? I thought of some lyrics for the songs they tried to write: •i want my ice cream cone all white, my partys every day...
  6. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Elizabeth Taylor

    Here is yet another outlien for The muppet Show, taking place in the first season. Introduction kermit announces that tonights guest star is Elizabeth taylor, and introduces the opening number. Opening Number: put on a happy Face Elizabeth taylor sings to a depressed whatnot, and...
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Mary Tyler Moore

    After writing two Muppets Tonight! outlines and a Jim Henson Hour outline, I decided to write another Muppet Show outline, this one taking place during the third season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter goes to tell mary Tyler Moore that she has twenty seconds untill curtain, and is...
  8. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Henry Winkler

    I wonder if that would work as a full-backstage plot. :confused:
Top