Search results

  1. M

    First season closing credits

    I wonder why the usual end credits were even used for that episode? the show was canceled, and Steve Martin was playin banjo with the jugband, so they could have played the music. The entire orchestra was replaced by beakers.
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Ed McMahon

    performers and more in case you are wondering: In at the dance, miss piggys dance partner is the pig with brown hair that looks like dr. strangeporks hair (only brown instead of white), janices partner is zoot, miss mouseys partner is droop, and the brown-haired womans partner is rowlf...
  3. M

    Ideas for a possible 4-disc TMS CD collection

    covers I have three ideas for album covers. the back cover would be a big image of the ending of the opening (before the muppet show logo appears on-screen). cover idea #1: have a collage of images from various photos taken during the Muppet Show days. the focus point of the picture would...
  4. M

    Dr. Tooth's TMS outline featuring Weird Al!

    I just found this thread and thought it was good. I just made a muppets tonight outline with weird al yankovic. By giving rizzo a line that comments on stuff from weird als polka party album not making people laugh, do you actually think the albums not funny, or are you refferring to the...
  5. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Weird Al Yankovic

    performers in case you are wondering who is supposed to perform who: the cheeses are supposed to be performed by Leslie Carrarra (sounding like spamela hamderson) and kevin Clash (sounding like leon). Gorgon heap is supposed to be performed by kevin clash, Luncheon Counter Monster is...
  6. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Ed McMahon

    I think i am wrong about this title. i think the title is "where my rosemary goes". if anybody can confirm if i am right or wrong, this song wqas played at the end of the movie Shallow Hal.
  7. M

    Your Sesame Street video ideas

    Sesame Street Game Shows Beat The Time: Elmo The Crying game The addition game What's My part?: Foot Here is your life: oak tree the anything in the world prize game squeel of fortune the triangle is right bonus sketches: beat the time: the count the remembering game...
  8. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Weird Al Yankovic

    Enjoy this Muppets Tonight outline, taking place in the second season. I will be out of town for the next few days, so I won't be able to write any more outlines for awhile. Cold Opening/ dressing room Rizzo shows off his cheese sculpture of himself to weird al yankovic, gonzo, clifford...
  9. M

    TMS outline- Marvin Gaye!

    This was a good outline. I like the fact that you decided to include Muppet Sports.
  10. M

    Summer In The Theater

    I loved the refferences to the Muppet performers. that was awesome.
  11. M

    Caper Credits: "And me!"

    When the happiness Hotel gang goes to pick up kermit and Miss Piggy, we briefly hear a voice that sounds like a Steve Whitmire character saying "Ding Ding!", and as they leave, we hear Lips saying, "lets hit the road! how 'bout a little traveling music?". He didn't appear on-screen when he said...
  12. M

    Non-singing guests

    although he did appear in the closing number, Don Knotts didn't sing. I don't think Phyllys Diller sang either.
  13. M

    How Would You Feel If...

    I didn't say anything about it being a theatrical release. If you thought I did when mentioning kermit welcoming everybody in the theatre to the remake, i meant that the muppets would be in a theatre.
  14. M

    Non-singing guests

    Johnathan Winters didn't do a song either. neither did the Mummenshaz (and I guess Shields and Yarnell didn't, either) or Senor Wenches.
  15. M

    "Doin Things That Doozers Do" on Ebay

    Well, I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but according to the Muppet Central Collectibles Guide, Doozer Music is only 16 minutes long. What do you mean that Jim Henson didn't care about the main five fraggles?
  16. M

    where did you first hear about these productions?

    Could that singer have been Louise Gold? after all, she did perform on all three of those shows, and she is also a singer. I would also like to bring up how I learned about a few more productions: I first heard about the Land Of Tinkerdee by reading an article on Muppet central about a...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    In the case of instrumental songs, couldn't they replace the music if they couldn't use it? I am not sure whether Disney has access to copies of the show that were made before the music was added so I don't know if just replacing music would be easy for instrumental songs that have dialog during...
  18. M

    How Would You Feel If...

    although it would be ridiculous to remake a muppet movie, it would be funny if a remake of one of the first three movies was produced and the muppets kept refferencing the fact that it was a remake, possibly a parody of remakes. It would make since for the great muppet caper (they kept talking...
  19. M

    "Doin Things That Doozers Do" on Ebay

    No "doozer music"? well, looking at the contents and features, I guess this means that the 1984 video Doozer Music (which is way shorter than Fraggle Songs, which was on "where it all began") won't be included, unless that is the bonus episode (which would be a bit ridiculous, since it isn't...
  20. M

    Caper Credits: "And me!"

    That is weird considering that Zoot had more lines in this movie than in any other muppet movie (and many of his lines were actually full sentences). it is also weird because Lips spoke one of his few lines in this scene (his other lines in the movie were spoken when the gang at the happiness...
Top