Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    more reviews i would like to review two more episodes, both viewed with the muppet morsels on. *Jim Nabors: I like how Scooter was introduced. I like the headless muppet dancing with a female head (with no body). I liked the closing number. I also liked the opening number, with Dr. Teeth...
  2. M

    Appearances by Lenny the Lizard

    I don't think that was him. I have seen pictures from The Great Santa Clause switch, and it looks like the same head was used but the body was more snake-like. I believe he was still green there.
  3. M

    Sex and Violence

    That monsters name is Thudge, and he was created for an appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show.
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    more reviews I am not shocked either. I just thought it was a little weird that so many Sesame Street images were used. anyway, I just watched a few more episodes and would like to comment on them. *bruce Forsythe: I don't know why some people hate this. I thought it was really...
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    my review I just bought it today, and so far I have watched four episodes (two with morsels on, two without morsels), the muppet show: sex and violence, the pitch tape, and the promo reel. My box has a furry cover. I think it is weird that the back cover didn't have any pictures from the actual...
  6. M

    Sweetums appearances on "The Muppet Show"

    I haven't seen the episode, but he appeared as a pirate in the episode with Glenda Jackson.
  7. M

    EM silent no more!!!

    Have you considered seeing if your local library has a copy availible and then checking it out? that way you wouldn't have to pay to see it (unless you turn it in late). Or have you considered buying the DVD for any friends or relatives who like the muppets, and then "just happen to be in the...
  8. M

    The Muppets Wizard of Oz: Extra Scenes

    so, can anybody tell me what the extra scenes in the muppets wizard of oz dvd are about? I do know that there is a scene where the electric mayhem talks to the wicked witch, and I know that kelley osbournes cameo is included. but what other scenes are there?
  9. M

    Sex and Violence

    I don't think there would have been any extra scenes for a U.K. broadcast. The pilots were made before Lew Grade made a deal with Jim Henson to produce the show in england. When the original pilots were made, Jim Henson was trying to sell the show to the three big networks, and the pilots were...
  10. M

    EM silent no more!!!

    Yeah, I thought it was weird that brian henson only had one character, Sal, in the movie. I think he might have originally planned on dubbing Scooter and janices lines, but probably thought it wasn't neccessary after hearing that Rickey Boyd could do a better scooter, and with janices lines...
  11. M

    appearances by Angus McGonacle

    I would like to make a list of all appearances by Angus McGonacle. here are what appearances I do know of: The Stars Of Star Wars: He is featured throughout the show, as the scheduled guest star who gets canceled. He appears in the cold opening, in kermits first introduction, on-stage when...
  12. M

    Your Sesame Street video ideas

    I was just re-reading my list, and I can't believe that I forgot to include Mystery Letter, which had Cookie Monster, Don Music, and Sherlock Hemlock.
  13. M

    special features on single-disc releases

    if Disney releases any Muppet specials on DVD, and only as a single-disc release, do you think that Disney will inlcude any special features? I think that Disney should at least include Muppet Morsels if nothing else. Also, what specials do you think should be released in a single-disc DVD...
  14. M

    Richard Hunt in the Dudley Moore episode

    You are right about the names.
  15. M

    The Story of "The Electric Mayhem"

    wow This was great. I had thought about doing a big fan fiction story about how the band got togeher, which also would have explained how and why Lips joined the band and would have even given some information that cleared up continuity problems. I guess i could still write it, but not now...
  16. M

    Your Sesame Street video ideas

    What is 4030 1/ 2 about and why would you want it as a bonus feature?
  17. M

    Ernie & Bert Before and After (Eating cookies from the tin)

    the sesame street book of puzzles Pictures and dialog from this segment appeared in a book from 1970 called The Sesame Street Book Of Puzzles, but the ending lines (with ernie not being able to eat dinner and asking bert if he wanted a cookie) were not included. I think certain dialog from...
  18. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    I said that it was listed. I wonder why the movie would have two original songs that you can hardly hear in the first place? It is interesting to know that they actually had pilots operating the plane. I thought the plane was remote controlled or something.
  19. M

    TMS Juliet Prowse Pilot

    who performed T.R. Rooster in the opening? I know that jerry nelson wasn't availible when it was shot, so it had to have been somebody else.
  20. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    At the time that this movie was made, all of the sesame street adults thought that Snuffy was Big Birds imaginary friend, and ironically they didn't see him for the first time untill a few months after this movie was released. You might have noticed that this movie didn't have any direct...
Top