Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    Do you happen to know whether Weird Al Yankovic actually wrote that song parody or if the Simspons writers did? It didn't appear on his most recent album, which was released after this episode aired, so I;m not sure if it's because he didn't write it (Weird Al once performed a song on Square One...
  2. M

    70`s Sesame Street Questions...

    I don't know what year that Mr. Hooper clip was from, but if you look closely in the clip of maria and Luis' wedding, you can actually see elmo in the background. He was the ringberer at their wedding, so he is stadning close to Maria and Luis.
  3. M

    70`s Sesame Street Questions...

    I thought that Elmos first appearance (well, besides when he was called Baby Monster) was in the background of Me Lost Me Cookie At The Disco.
  4. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Carl Reiner

    If you are wondering, the Gold Bar is supposed to be performed by Jim henson. The quarter is just a normal quarter and doesn't talk.
  5. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    What do you mean by this? Do you mean him getting smart as in he knew Hero Guy was baby Bears imaginary friend, or getting smart as in he sounded like a smart alec (I wasn't intending for him to be a smart alec about it)? Thinking about that line, I wonder how Snuffy would react to Zoes pet...
  6. M

    70`s Sesame Street Questions...

    According to Caroll Spinney, the Elmo puppet first appeared in either season 2 or 3, where he was performed by Caroll Spinney and was known as baby Monster, who was part of a Monster Family who eventually stopped appearing on the show for some reason. This seems to be such an obscure fact that...
  7. M

    No Room for Room in Your Heart????

    I think it is ironic that both Bunsen and Sam had songs in the movie that were cut, since those two characters don't really sing very often. I believe Beaker has actually sung more times than Bunsen has. In fact, with the exception of Gonzo, most of Dave Goelz' characters on The Muppet Show...
  8. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 8 Simon Soundman made the sound of an alarm to alert everybody that an emergency meeting was going to be held on the street. Big Bird and Mommie Dodo went to get Donnie and Marie, as well as Ernie and Bert. Everybody who could make it to the meeting came: Bob, Gordon, Susan, Gina, Alan...
  9. M

    Question about Playhouse Videos' Back Covers

    Were there any other videos where the back covers had a picture from a sketch that wasn't included in that particular video? Were the Sherlock Holmes sketch and In A Little swedish Town (with the snerfs) included in any of the Playhouse videos? If they were, then maybe the people who worked on...
  10. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Carl Reiner

    This outline takes place in the second season of The Muppet Show. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter: Carl Reiner! Oh, carl Reiner! Fifteen seconds 'till curtain, Mr. Reiner! (Scooter notices carl whining) Carl Reiner: (Whinning) It's not fair! It's not fair! It's not fair...
  11. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 7 The rain had cleared. Mommie Dodo was at Sesame Street. She saw Big Bird and Gina. "Hi, Mommie", said Big Bird, "What's up?" "Oh, the sky is up", said Mommie, "But I need some help." "What's wrong?", asked Gina. "Daddie is missing", said Mommie. "missing?", said...
  12. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 6 Ernie took Donnie and Marie Dodo to his apartment. Bert was already home. "Hi, bert, I'm home!", shouted Ernie, "And I've brought some visitors. I'd like you to meet Donnie and marie Dodo". "Well, I'm pleased to meet you", said Bert, "would you like to look at my bottlecaps...
  13. M

    No Room for Room in Your Heart????

    When Love Is Gone was cut from the theatrical release because Brian Henson thoguht that the scene slowed the movie down a little. However, it was included in the home video and DVD releases, and I think also a laserdisc release (if there was one), because with a video release you can fast foward...
  14. M

    TMS outline- Phil Harris!

    This was good. I never thought about having Fozzie sing The Bare Necessities.
  15. M

    The Storyteller's Performers

    So, can anybody tell me how different her voice was when Terry Angus took over? Was it really similar (like how Eric jacopsons versions of Frank Oz's characters sound similar) or competely different (like if you compare Jerry Nelsons Statler voice with Richard Hunts)?
  16. M

    70`s Sesame Street Questions...

    actually, it's called Do The Alphabet.
  17. M

    A suggestion for the FAQ

    well, what do you people think of these suggestions?
  18. M

    70`s Sesame Street Questions...

    I think that the first green oscar also looked furrier (or at least had longer fur).
  19. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 5 The Dodos went to the park to look for worms. "No worms here", said Daddie. "No worms here either", said Mommie. A ball accidently hit marie. "Ow!", said marie. Ernie, Elmo, and Zoe had arrived. "Oh, we're sorry", said Ernie. "we were playing catch, and the...
  20. M

    what celebrities should appear this season?

    Perhaps it could be titled "Since U's Been Gone". Oddly enough, two of the celebrities I listed wote songs called "Since You've Been Gone", and they are both different songs. The other celebrity that I mentioned who wrote a song with that title was Weird Al Yankovic, and that was around...
Top