Search results

  1. M

    Muppet Comebacks

    Many of those characters were in episodes that were released in the time-life videos. Anyway, I think that Mildred, Bobby Benson, and Annie Sue should all come back. I think Bill Barretta could perform Bobby Benson (I don't think he sounds too different than Johnny Fiama). Mildred had a few...
  2. M

    shouldn't the muppets past work be on TV by now?

    Disney is trying to put the muppets back into the public. There have been a lot of new muppet productions announced, and the muppets have frequently been on television lately. However, shouldn't Disney have tried to put some past muppet productions on television by now? After all, Disney...
  3. M

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Have you written scripts for any movies that have been released? What about for television? Have you ever thought about trying to get hired for The Muppets or Sesame Street?
  4. M

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    I hope that Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, Karen Prell, and Kathy Mullen can all perform in this. I also hope that Cheryl wagner can perform Ma Gorg, and that as many of the background performers as possible will be able to perform. I think David Rudman could perform Junior Gorg. I...
  5. M

    Improvements you wish they'd thought of (TMS)

    I have read that outline. I wonder if the writers would have explained it the way you did.
  6. M

    Improvements you wish they'd thought of (TMS)

    Many of those characters did appear frequently, although they appeared less frequently in the later seasons. I would have given Droop more speaking parts. I would have had sam, harry, Yorick, Wilkins, and Wontkins on there. Wilkins and Wontkins would have fit in on the show, especially in...
  7. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Grovers line about fat Blue wishing for better service is a refference to my previous fan fic, "Grover On Vacation", where at the end, everybody gets a wish, and Fat Blue wished for better service. I just wanted to point that out to anybody who didn't get that (either because they forgot about...
  8. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 4 The Dodos were getting hungry. "let's have something to eat", said Mommie Dodo. "Oh, yeah, I'm so hungry I could eat at Penn Station", said Donnie. "let's visit Big Dodo and see what he recommends", said Marie. They left the furry arms hotel and went to Big Birds nest...
  9. M

    Sesame Street Live Guide - '80-'05...

    Or maybe that monster didn't actually have a name yet. It has gone through quite a few different names, like Mona, Juliette (I think it was called Juliette at one point), and of course Ingrid. Does anybody know when that monster puppet first appeared on Sesame Street?
  10. M

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    ownership On your site, it mentions that all images, songs, and other information are owned by The Jim Henson Company. Actually, the Muppets are now owned by Disney (who formed The Muppets Holding Company). I'm sure that you already knew, but I'm not sure. Do you plan on eventually...
  11. M

    appearances by the Gogolala Jubilee Jugband

    Here are all appearances I know of featuring the Gogolalal Jubilee Jugband: Ruth Buzzi: they perform "You Can't Rollerskate In A Buffalo Herd". Jim Nabors: They perform in the closing number, "Thank God I'm A Country Boy". Paul Williams: They appear in Pauls first number, "Old Fashioned...
  12. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 3 Miss Finch had gotten the Dodos to Sesame Street within 6 minutes after they got off from the airport. Big Bird was happy to see them again. "Big Dodo!", shouted Mommie Dodo. "It's the Dodos!", exclaimed Big Bird, "how have ya been?" "How have we been what?", asked Daddie...
  13. M

    Can we vote for the Sesame Street figures we want?

    I don't think it is likely that palisades will have a voting contest for what figure gets released. Some of what has been released in the Muppets line (as well as other palisades releases) were based on what many fans had asked for. Palisades did have a contest where everybody nominated and then...
  14. M

    humans in SS videos

    Willy was an old man with a long white beard who ran a hot dog stand on the show during the seventies and eighties (and possibly nineties, but I don't know when he left). He was played by puppet builder kermit Love. he can be seen in the background throughout Follow That Bird (In fact, during...
  15. M

    "Muppet Rockumentary" in the works

    I hope that this is about The electric mayhem, and if it is, then i hope that Lips makes an appearance (if the puppet has worn out or deteriorated, then they'd better get to work on building a new Lips puppet).
  16. M

    Improvements you wish they'd thought of (TMS)

    Yeah, I don't really dislike those songs. "Don't Go breaking My heart" is always a good song to listen to no matter what version it is. I am surprised that none of Elton Johns numbers were included in Rock Music With The Muppets (especially the closing number, since Miss piggy never appeared in...
  17. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Do you know how many episodes focused on Slimeys trip to the moon? I am thinkin git was two weeks worth of episodes but i could be wrong. Also, does anybody know how many episodes focused on the reopening of Hoopers Store? I know there was the episode where Biff accidently caused the store...
  18. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    volume 4, disc 4 here is disc 4. the last cookie round-up the amazing mumford turns Grover into a rabbit the secret knock ernie doesn't think he is special monsterpiece theatre: me, claudius any Rosevelt Franklin skit not mentioned yet number of the day: 14 any 14 skits...
  19. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    volume 4, disc 3 here is disc 3. dance myself to sleep any Ralph and Wally skit big bird encourages people to hold a hand when crossing the street Gordon makes himself disapear sesame street news: humpty dumpty cookie monster gets mistaken for a fur coat witches cooperate to...
  20. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    volume 4, disc 2 here is disc 2: segments: if moon was cookie any wegmens dogs skit any noodles and ned skit puzzle: ernie ernie eats berts ice cream another reason for eating cookies elizabeth talks about having a little sister grover gives kermit a nose number of the...
Top