Search results

  1. M

    The Most Terrible Sesame Street Skit!

    That segment was included on the video A new baby in my family. back to the topic, I don't really care for very many of the more recent non-muppet skits. There are probably some recent cartoons/ non-muppet films that I like, but I can't think of any off-hand. I especially don't like those scenes...
  2. M

    DVD Wishes

    sesame street movies here are my ideas for two-disc special editions of both Sesame Street movies. Follow That Bird disc 1: widescreen or full frame versions, theatrical trailer, audio commentary by Ken Kwapis, Caroll Spinney, and Sonia Manzano, commentary by Big Bird, Oscar, telly, and The...
  3. M

    Question about Playhouse Videos' Back Covers

    bump I thought I would bump this thread back up just in case people who know what pictures are on the other back covers missed this.
  4. M

    Improvements you wish they'd thought of (TMS)

    some more improvements here are some more things that I would have done: 1. In the Dudley Moore episode, I would have had other electric mayhem members (besides Floyd) more involved with the plot. In the scene where Floyd and Animal talk to Dudley in his dressing room, i would have had the...
  5. M

    Song:In The Navy

    in the navy This song was the opening number from the Roger Moore episode, from the last season, episode 120, the last episode in production order (although the gene kelley episode was the last one filmed). A behin dthe scene slook at this song was also included in The Secrets of The Muppets...
  6. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Althouhg I did suggest this in another thread, I would like to point out that if you get a job on Sesame Street, you shouldn't spend all of your time asking about the movie. maybe you can find the right time. Perhaps during a break from taping you could talk to caroll spinney (who I hear likes...
  7. M

    Improvements you wish they'd thought of (TMS)

    What are the two plots? I thought that the only plot was Fozzie having kermit make a list of his good and bad points. What was the other plot? some changes that I would have made: 1. In the Elton John episode, I would have had the episode have one less number. Almost every other act in...
  8. M

    Nigel vs. Nigel

    I think you might be a little confused. Nigel the Conductor was the star of the Sex and Violence pilot, while Nigel The Director was only used on Muppets Tonight! (and I think he had more of a personality, especially since Nigel The Conductor didn't really do much on The Muppet Show).
  9. M

    70`s Sesame Street Questions...

    It was Jim Hensons idea to have oscar be green. I don't know why he wanted him to be green.
  10. M

    Henson Manga Titles

    I wonder if it would be a good idea for there to be a manga comic book collection for the Muppets or Sesame Street.
  11. M

    books with these characters

    many characters have appeared in books over the years. some have appeared more than others. it seems lik certain characters (sam the robot, herbert birdsfoot, rosevelt franklin, little bird, rodeo rosie) have even appeared in books after they were no longer on the show. However, there are some...
  12. M

    Favorite Sesame Street Character?

    It's hard for me to pick a favorite. I guess my favorites are Ernie, oscar, Cookie Monster, grover, Herry, Biff, Sully, Guy Smiley, Fat Blue, lefty, Bruno, and of course kermit. I also like Sam The Robot, even though I haven't seen anything with him (just some books).
  13. M

    Large puzzles

    Wer any of these segments included in any episodes shown on Noggin or available at the museum of television and radio? Have any of them ever been released on Video?
  14. M

    Does anyone use Splenda?

    yes I use splenda because I am a diabetic.
  15. M

    Favorite type of music?

    I really like Jazz, Oldies, Rock, and Rap. The only kind of music that I really don't like is country.
  16. M

    The Count on "The Simpsons"

    I saw it too. It was good, but not the best muppet "appearance" on The Simpsons. I wonder if the producers of the simpsons have ever considered getting the actual performers to perform the voices of any Muppets that have made appearances on the show? I wonder if any of the performers would...
  17. M

    an angry deadley sin

    At the end, when the performers are seen, it looks like rage is performed by John Lovelady. I still wonder if there was a deleted scene with rage, perhaps cut for time or content?
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Mel Blanc

    performers Here is who I would have perform some of the characters... First of all, I would have Mel Blanc provide voices for some of the characters: the irs agent (sounding like Sylvester), Baskerville (sounding like Bugs Bunny), and the mexican in the conversation panel (sounding like...
  19. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Mel Blanc

    I thought I would make an outline featuring an odd choice for a guest star, legendary voice actor Mel Blanc, set during the first season. Introduction kermit announces that tonights guest star is "the man of a thousand voices", Mel Blanc. Kermit also announces that it is time for somebody...
  20. M

    King of 8

    Are you trying to get over your fear of this scene? I feel the same way about the ending. Whenever this is shown on TV I turn the volume down (or press the mute button) before the jester appears. If I rent a video that has this skit (it's on the videos Learning About Numbers and The Great...
Top