Search results

  1. M

    Which charachters would you have liked to see on..

    I have read that since Guy Smileys voice was so hard for Jim Henson to do, the dialog for the entire skits were recorded first and then they were taped. Having said that, I think that Ernie should have been a contestant. Kermit could have also been a contestant as well. Mumford and Harvey...
  2. M

    Zelda Rose Appearances on TMS

    Zelda also appeaered in most of the audience shots that were used in many episodes, including the episodes with Ruth Buzzi, Joel Grey, Dom Deluise, Elton John, and many others. I have read in the Muppet Central season 2 guides that in one episode (I forget which one), Droop danced with...
  3. M

    Zelda Rose Appearances on TMS

    heres what I know of: Paul Williams: Appears in opening and At The Dance. Charles Aznavour: Appears in shillouette during closing number. Mummenshaz: plays a librarian in the library sketch. Milton Berle: Sings "Who" with her singing owl. Sylvester Stallone: appears in Sylvester...
  4. M

    debut years/ seasons of skits

    can anybody tell me what year or season that the following recurring skits first appeared on Sesame Street, and what the debut skits were?: Sesame Street News (I have a feeling that the debut skit might be Rupunzel) Super Grover Monsterpiece Theatre (I have a feeling that the debut...
  5. M

    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

    Can anybody tell me what happens in this segment from the Alice Cooper episode? It was edited when the epsiode was included in the Monster Laughs video. I guess it could have been because of music rights issues. I hope this song doesn't get cut from the third season DVD release. It could seem...
  6. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    I think it is weird that Robin Hood and Arabian Knights were not included. I know that Alice In Wonderland was included. How much of that story was included? I have a feeling that the Alice in Wonderland scenes were either edited with narraration by Scooter, or had a page-turning transition. I...
  7. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    Are there enough jazz songs from The Muppet Show that were not on any of the compilations to fill a jazz music-themed video? Anyway, here is what i would do if I were in chareg of a second Rock Muic With The Muppets video: Crocodile Rock (with Elton John) Ain't Misbehavin' Close To You...
  8. M

    your hopes for the upcoming christmas album

    What do you hope that the new muppet christmas album is? Do you hope that it is a soundtrack to the upcoming Kermits Christmas Capers special, a completly new album with completely new recordings, a soundtrack to a previous muppet christmas special, a re-release of John Denver and the Muppets: A...
  9. M

    Were these specials edited on video?

    So, does anybody know? Has anybody who does know seen this thread?
  10. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    For the guest stars I noticed that you didn't mention any specific songs or acts with them. Were you thinking any song with them? Because I never really thought of Diana Ross' "reach out and touch" number as a rock and roll song. As for listing "He's The Greatest dancer" in a miscelleneous...
  11. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    What do you mean? Was it edited somewhere? As far as I know, there was only one version of it on The Muppet Show.
  12. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Chapter 13 Everybody had woken up and found Daddie Dodo sleeping in the field with them. "Oh, that was weird", said The Count, "I usually don't sleep without counting sheep." "I thought Ernie told me that counting sheep doens't put you to sleep", said Gordon. "Well, we found Daddie...
  13. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    IMO=In My Opinion
  14. M

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    I thought that the fraggles last appeared in The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I haven't actually seen that special, so it's possible that they only appeared in clips from the show, but even if that is the case, Gobo, Mokey, Wembly, and Red were all present at Jim Hensons memorial service.
  15. M

    appearances by the Gogolala Jubilee Jugband

    I find it strange that they didn't appear more often outside of their own numbers (and two of their most major numbers were U.K. spots, and if you want to count Life Gets Tedious, then three of their most major nubmers were u.k. spots). They never appeared in the guest star portions of the...
  16. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Well, this time it isn't a 100 percent near miss. Somebody will wake up before Daddie does and see that he is there. He will not get lost this time.
  17. M

    Elmos World Parody: Practical Jokes

    That was really funny.
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Jamie Faar

    If this was an actual episode, here is how a summary would look in the TV listings: "Jamie Faar and Gonzo get trapped inside a balloon." And if this was on one of the Best of The Muppet Show videos/ DVDs, here is what a description would look like: "Jamie Faar: The cross-dresser from...
  19. M

    A question about Slimey the Worm

    Slimey wasn't in Follow That Bird (or Elmo In Grouchland), but he did make his first appearance in 1980. I have read that he was originally performed by Michael Earl Davis, who also originally performed Forgetful Jones and performed Snuffy from 1977-1980. Martin P. Robinson took over the role in...
  20. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    I wonder why Jerry Nelson just got a "Principle Muppet Performers" credit. The Count had a big role in the movie. Jerry Nelsons credit should have just said "Jerry Nelson as The Count" and either his billing should have been after Frank Oz's credit or in the Muppet Performers section of the...
Top