Search results

  1. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Volume 4, disc 1 Here is my idea for volume four, disc 1. One Fine face Miami Mice: the count the chicken or the egg ev'rybody be yo'self what's my part?: nose letter of the day: V the villian in the patima hat a very very special letter ernie substitutes a pot for berts...
  2. M

    Sesame Street videos featuring Kermit

    did I list everything? Are there any Sesame Street videos featuring Kermit that I omited?
  3. M

    least favorite kermit moments

    There are three different versiosn of that song on Sesame Street. The original version was included in the 25th anniversary video, and the remake I am refferring to was included on the videos I'm Glad I'm Me and The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street. There was another version featuring Kermit and...
  4. M

    Your Favorite Storyteller Episodes

    That's The True Bride.
  5. M

    Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

    Harvey Kneeslapper was a muppet who played practical jokes on random strangers. His jokes usually involved puns on letters or numbers, and he would often slap that letter or number on a muppets chest (one time he slapped a U on a guys head). heres an example of one skit: Harvey...
  6. M

    Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

    Yes, they are all human.
  7. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 2 Big Bird was excited about seeing the dodos again. Telly was worried. "oh, no! What if when these Dodos come over Big Bird decides he likes them better than us, and doesn't want to be our friend anymore, and he leaves Sesame Street again to live with them?", said a worried Telly...
  8. M

    emmit otter vs. christmas toy

    which special do you like better, Emmit otters jug-Band Christmas or The Christmas Toy? i like emmit otter better.
  9. M

    harvey kneeslapper and regular characters

    I think it would be funny if Harvey Kneeslapper went to lefty and bought a letter, let's say an O, the lefty needed his O back and asked lefty, "Here's your money back, will you please give me my O back?", harvey could say, "You want your O back", Lefty could say, "SHH!", harvey coudl whisper...
  10. M

    It's Not Easy Being Green: Jim Henson Wisdom Book

    If I were to look for this at a bookstore, what section would I probably find it in? If in a regular store (like Wal*Mart) then where in the book section?
  11. M

    harvey kneeslapper and regular characters

    In many harvey Kneeslapper skits, harveys victims were normally one-shot anything muppets, or anything muppets who were pretty much only used in Harvey Kneeslapper skits. Fat Blue was in a few of them, Kermit was Harveys victim in a newsflash, and harvey has also appeared with Ernie in one skit...
  12. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    They will drive some characters crazy, and some will get along with the dodos well. There is one character who I plan to have get along with them that would be a little unexpected, but you'll have to wait untill that chapter. You can still guess, and if anybody guesses correctly I will confirm...
  13. M

    your favorite flavors of coke/ pepsi

    With the way that coke and pepsi have been having variosu flavors added to them lately, what flavors included in Coke (or pepsi, if you have a prefference) do you like best? I like vanillia-flavored diet coke and pepsi the best. Although I can't really tell the difference between coke and...
  14. M

    Swamp Call

    hi ho Oh, I didn't notice the "hi ho" part, but don't the seven drawfs say "heigh ho"?
  15. M

    least favorite kermit moments

    What are some of your least favorite kermit moments from Sesame Street? I don't really hate any kermit moments, but there are some that I like less than others. Some of the Kermit skits that i don't like as much as others are: *Do Op Hop *African alphabet *the 1976 remake of being...
  16. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 1 It was just another day on Sesame Street. Big Bird was rollerskating. Elmo and Zoe were playing tag. Alan was opening up Hoopers Store. Cookie Monster was getting ready to eat Cookies. And Grover was ready to clock in for his job as a mailman. "Maria, Luis, I am ready to deliver"...
  17. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    I hope that you all enjoy the following fan fiction, a follow-up to Sesame Street presents Follow That bird. Please enjoy it. Chapter one will begin soon.
  18. M

    Swamp Call

    I am not really clear on who was supposed to have talked on the voice mail. was it kermit or Miss Piggy?
  19. M

    Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

    The first time that I remember seeing it was in Muppet Classic theatre (although technically he wore it in the Kermit Unpigged promo shown in the Muppet Classic Theatre video). On The Jim Henson Hour, he wore the white shirt, grey vest and red tie that he wore throguhout the 1980s (in The...
Top