Search results

  1. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 12 Elmo, Oscar, and Grungetta ran from Huxleys castle so that they could go to where they saw Daddie Dodo at, but he was already gone by time they got there. "Aw, phooey!", remarked Elmo, Daddies gone!" "Well, we can always find him tomorrow", teased Oscar. "Hey, why didn't...
  2. M

    questions about the muppets go to the movies

    I haven't seen The Muppets Go To The Movies in a long time, and would like to ask some questions. Which characters appear in the opening sequence? I remember Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Beaker, Floyd, Janice, Angus McGonacle, one of Bobby Bensons babies, and one of the Atrics. Who...
  3. M

    which performer should write an autobiography?

    If any more performers get an opportunity to write an autobiography, I hope that they get more controll over their books than Caroll Spinney did. I have read that the company that published it didn't think that an autobiography about a puppeteer would sell very well, so they had him write it as...
  4. M

    DVD Wishes

    Muppet Babies Here is what I would include on Muppet babies DVDs. season 1: first four epsiodes of Little Muppet Monsters (if Disney doens't want to take the risk of releasing a Little Muppet Monsters collection). four Muppet Time insertials. muppet morsels. season 2: two...
  5. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    I haven't seen Country Music With The Muppets, but judging by the fact that Jim Nabors wasn't in any of these videos, I would have put "Thank God I'm A Country Boy" on there.
  6. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 11 Bug took Elmo, Oscar, Grungetta, and Grizzy to Huxleys castle. "Huxly!", called Bug, "I've brought some company!" "Oh, good, bug", said Huxley, "More people to share with." "You're right about him being nicer", said Oscar, "Yecch!" Huxley walked in. "Oh, Elmo...
  7. M

    Happy Birthday Steve Whitmire & Jim Henson

    Happy Birthday to Jim Henson and Steve Whitmire. Thank you Jim for everything involving the muppets. Thank you Steve for Rizzo, Lips, Waldo C. Graphic, and for taking over Kermit, Ernie, and Beaker.
  8. M

    which performer should write an autobiography?

    If we are going to wish for autobiographies by performers who often get overlooked, then how about some by Karen Prell, Louise Gold, and John Lovelady? I have always wanted to know why he stopped working with the muppets. Some people on these boards have mentioned that he wasn't a very good...
  9. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    Are there any videos from the muppet show compilations from Playhouse Video that you are surprised weren't included? I'm only going to list sketches that could have been in the videos that I have seen. The Muppet Revue: any Veterinarians Hospital sketch, any Wayne and Wanda sketch, any...
  10. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I was thinking, since you were originally supposed to be in the Emmit Otter line, do you think that if you did perform one of the smacharacters, your screen name would be something like "was once wendel" or "Was once a lobster"?
  11. M

    Alligator appearances on "The Muppet Show"

    He was in the opening number, "i'm Going To Rio", in the Diana Ross episode. I believe that he was also in the finale of The Muppet Movie.
  12. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 10 Bob was taking Donnie and Marie Dodo to the Furry Arms Hotel. "Well, good night", said Bob. "Bob", said marie, "Would you please tell us a bedtime story?" "Yeah, we always hear bedtime tories", said Donnie. "Okay", said Bob, "How about the three little pigs?" "No...
  13. M

    DVD Wishes

    Dinosaurs Here is my wishlist for a Dinosaurs DVD collection. season 1: *pre-audio recorded versiosn of select episodes commentary on each episode season 2: *commentary on The Golden Child, Endangered Species, The family Challenge, and Refridgerator day. season 3: *audio...
  14. M

    Were these specials edited on video?

    Were there any edits to the following muppet specials when they were released on video: Hey, Cinderella, The frog Prince, The Muppet Musicians of Bremen, and/ or tale of the Bunny Picnic? With the exception of The Muppet Musicians of Bremen, all of these specials have been released on video...
  15. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Jamie Faar

    performers here is who i would have as performers of certain characters: I would have Steve Whitmire perform Boppity in both sketches. The penguin in Happy Together would be performed by Richard Hunt. The penguin in Indian Love Call would be performed by Dave Goelz. The chickens in the...
  16. M

    which performer should write an autobiography?

    Which Muppet performer would you most like to have write an autobiography? Caroll Spinney has already written one, although there were too many ommissions (no talk about the making of either Sesame Street movie, no mention of Christmas Eve On Sesame Street, not even anything about Matt Vogel)...
  17. M

    Odd Combinations

    I think an odd combination was telly and Cookie Monster in the sketch where they demonstrate the difference of eating cookies fast and slow. Tellys role could have been given to Kermit, Ernie or Prarie Dawn.
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Jamie Faar

    This outline takes place during the fourth season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter is shocked to see Jamie Faar wearing a tuxedo instead of a dress. Introduction Kermit introduces morning at night. Opening Number: It's a Beautiful Morning In the set used for his...
  19. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    chapter 9 The gang had gone into Oscars trash can. "Oh, boy!", shouted Elmo, "Elmo can't wait to see his old friends, Grizzy and Bug again." "Well, that's okay, Elmo", said Gordon, "But we are here to look for Daddie Dodo." "Yeah", said Mommie. "Now", said Alan, "We are going...
  20. M

    Sesame Street: Friends to the Rescue DVD

    Actually, the biography was about Sesame Street. Also, are you saying that you hope people buy it because it ran after the biography of Sesame Street? That reason sounds just as frivolous as buying it just because of Kermit being in it. Also, these episodes were produced after The Jim Henson...
Top