Search results

  1. M

    The Frog Prince songs

    Maybe some of the songs were rerecorded for the album. I am not sure.
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Don Adams

    Since it was reported that Don Adams died today I thought that it would be a nice tribute to bump this thread so that people who haven't read it can read it.
  3. M

    RIP Don Adams

    A few weeks ago, I wrote a Muppet Show outline featuring Don Adams in the fan fiction section. You all should read it if you haven't. It's too bad that Don Adams died.
  4. M

    Unmade Muppets

    Actually, there were not 926 kermits. Not counting give-aways, there were only six kermit figures made for sale (There were also two give-aways, Holiday kermit and Wedding of the century Kermit, if you want to count give-aways, but that only adds up to 8 Kermits). Also, counting give-aways...
  5. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    sequels I wonder if it would have been a good idea to have made sequels to certain videos? Titles could have included Gonzo Presents More Muppet Weird Stuff, More Rock Music With The Muppets, More Country Music With The Muppets, and More Childrens Songs And Stories With The Muppets. I have...
  6. M

    Top five existing collectibles you want most

    I think I have once seen a picture of a Fat Blue hand puppet. It was part of a collection of hand puppets that also included Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Rosevelt Franklin, Lefty The Salesman, Proffessor Hastings, Cookie Monster, Grover, herry Monster, Oscar, and Guy Smiley. I think that Prarie Dawn...
  7. M

    characters not seen on Noggin

    I have read somewhere on this forum that Aristotle was mentioend by name in one of the episodes (maybe Noggin should have shown an episode or two that Aristotle appeared in so that casual fans wouldn't be confused by who Aristotle was). I have read somewhere that none of the Rosevelt...
  8. M

    The Muppets Take Home Video

    In the book Jim Henson: The Works, there is a two-page spread of magazine overs featuring the muppets. One magazine is some kind of video magazine, with the cover beign the cover from The Muppet Review, a small photo with Jim Henson, a headline reading "The Muppets take Home Video", and a...
  9. M

    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

    That's weird. I wonder if it was cut from the video because it didn't fit the mood of the show. Of course, music rights are probably more likely. Although it is weird that a stragith-forward version of a song was included in such a weird episode, I guess we should all remember that many...
  10. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Chapter 15 Huxley was going through his items, seeing what he had stolen. "Let's see what I have managed to steal", said Huxley. "One rubber duckie", huxley said as he squeked it, "a plate full of cookies, five cookie jars, an organ, some bottles of green hair spray, a stop sign, a...
  11. M

    Follow That Bird soundtrack

    I have never seen this soundtrack in person regardless of which release. Can anybody tell me what kinds of pictures are included inside the booklets of either release?
  12. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    I thought that Fozzies magic act was in Fozzies Muppet Scrapbook. In the promos shown after each video, I thought that the section for Fozzies Muppet Scrapbook featured a clip with Fozzie attempting to have a rabbit come out of his hat, only for a robot to appear, and then another clip during...
  13. M

    TMS Compilation fan-fic: "Muppets & Science"

    I just started a thread a few days ago about segments that should have been in certain compilation videos, and it looks like quite a few of the skits I listed that should have been in Muppet Weird Stuff were included in this fan fic.
  14. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    Yeah, I didn't think about the sketch where Danny Kaye played the chefs uncle, but for that reason I don't think any of the news sketches where the newsman interviewed the guest stars (who played different characters) would have worked. Same with half of the conversation panels. If it...
  15. M

    Family Guy and Bunsen Honeydew

    I just started another thread where I reported this. I guess we must have posted at the same time. Oh, well. :confused: :eek:
  16. M

    Bunsen Honeydew on Family Guy

    I am watching Family Guy right now. In this epsiode, peter got a job at a beer factory. In one scene, peter is complaining about his job, comparing it to a previous job, where, in flashback, Peter has his head shaped liek beakers and meeps, and being with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Another funny...
  17. M

    characters not seen on Noggin

    What characters were never seen in any episodes shown on Noggin? I never had Noggin, but from what I have read, it seems like the following characters were not shown: Bruno Deena and Pearl Dr. Rainbrain Aristotle Rosevelt Franklins mother Proffessor Hastings are there any...
  18. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    One thing that is odd is that The Wishing Song was included in Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff. I don't find anything weird about that scene. It would have been more appropiate to have included a Pigs In Space segment, Veterinarians Hospital, Muppet Sports, the swedish Chef, a house sketch, a...
  19. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    I haven't really thought about that. I haven't thought about whether oscar will appear again in this story. He may, he may not.
  20. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Chapter 14 Everybody except Oscar had gotten out of the trash can. "Elmo wonders if everything is still okay", said Elmo. "Oh, here comes Forgetful Jones", said Herry, "let's see if he can tell us if anything was stolen." "Hey, Forgetful", said Gordon, "Has anything been stolen?"...
Top