Search results

  1. M

    Questions about the Playhouse Videos

    Was Scooter visited by any other characters in Childrens Songs And Stories, like Kermit, Robin, or some muppet kids? Also, I ried to start a seperate thread about Fozzies Muppet Scrapbook, but everytime I do for some reason there is an error preventing the thread to show up. Anyway, my...
  2. M

    I have two questions at once!

    In it's A Verry Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, Janice had a few lines, such as "I'm tuning up ,my harp, fer sure!", "Call me materialistic but how can we have christmas without any money?", and "I'm rully in". Animal did some shouting while playing the drums (or a similar instrument) and he also...
  3. M

    Big Bird in China or Japan?

    When he was performed by Brian meehle, from 1979-1984.
  4. M

    Big Bird in China or Japan?

    Tatooey was the rat who dressed like a sailor. He did talk a slight bit faster than Telly, though. He only spoke in a few scenes: When Rizzo introduced the rats (he said "Yo!"), during Rizzos Rat Scat (he said, "The coffees fine! Come on in!"), and I think he had a line when the rats were under...
  5. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    I think Prarie Dawn did appear when Big Bird came back to Sesame Street. Her head can be seen sticking out one of the windows. I think it is in the building that Elmo stuck his head out of. She's close to the side of the screen, which makes it a bit difficult to see her. There was also a boy...
  6. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    now that this story is over Now that I have finished this story, I would like to point out some of the refferences. Kevin is a refference to kevin Clash. Caroll is a refference to Caroll Spinney, and his split personality (changing from being unusually cheerful to being grouchy) is a...
  7. M

    Boxed set of classic SS episodes -- coming soon??

    However a release like this is done, I think it would be perfect if it had at least the following: Three kermit The frog segments (preferrable ones that i either haven't seen or haven't seen since I was in elementary school) four Ernie and Bert segments 2 Monsterpiece theatre...
  8. M

    how would you compile a Kermit 50th anniversary CD?

    Let's say that Disney wanted to release a CD that focused on the fiftieth anniversary of Kermit The Frog. Let's say that Disney put you in charge of the tracks, but has also given you some limits: 1. All of the songs must include Kermit as the main singer, or one of the main singers. 2...
  9. M

    The Henson Connection

    new topic The current topic is Star wars. first connection: Star Wars droids C3PO and R2D2 have both appeared twice on Sesame Street.
  10. M

    what celebrities should appear this season?

    I think that if Sesame Workshop wanted to pay either The Jim Henson Company or The Muppets Holding Company to have any muppet characters make a crossover on the show, SW would probably just negotiate for an appearance by some major characters. I don't think Sesame Workshop would pay a lot of...
  11. M

    Big Bird in China or Japan?

    Martin Robinson did imitate Brian Meehles version of the voice for his first few years as Telly. You can probably notice a big difference in Tellys voice in Follow That Bird or Learning About Letters. I have read that on the most recent video release of Big Bird In China that Robinson dubbed all...
  12. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Sometimes I wonder if the Fraggle Rock schedule had anything to do with it, but then I realize that many background puppeteers from Fraggle Rock who didn't (to my knowledge) perform on Sesame Street or at least not american sesame street, were performers in it. People like Tim Gosley, Terry...
  13. M

    Boxed set of classic SS episodes -- coming soon??

    Yeah, I read that on the Tough Pigs message board several months ago. When I first saw Big Bird In China and heard Telly speak I was confused because I was expecting Brian Meehle to have done his voice (he performed barkly, after all) and I had heard Brian Meehles Telly voice in Don't Eat The...
  14. M

    Questions about the Playhouse Videos

    Heres another question that I forgot to ask (it doesn't have to do with the promo). Did any other video besides Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff have clips from the first three movies? Also, what were the settings for Childrens Songs And Stories With The Muppets and Rowlfs Rhapsodies With...
  15. M

    Boxed set of classic SS episodes -- coming soon??

    If Sesame Workshop is planning on releasing a DVD of classic Sesame Street, whetehr it is actual episodes or just segments, I wonder if there is a year limit for the DVDs. I wonder if the episodes/ segments would be any season (1-36) or if there would be a cut-off year (such as seasons 1-5, 1-8...
  16. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    It looks like you read this information at the Internet Movie Database, which is sometimes wrong. Who was the feathered friends magistrate? Kathy Mullen didn't get credited as one of the Board Of Birds, and I think the number of performers credited with the board of birds was the same as the...
  17. M

    TMS Logo Question

    I haven't seen this episode, but my guess is the Lorretta Lynn episode, since that one had a different opening.
  18. M

    Television Specials

    John Denver And The Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday was released on DVD in 2002. It's probably out of print now, but you could probably still find old copies in some stores. Hit! Entertainment is releasing Emmitt Otters Jug-Band Christmas this month, but the scenes with Kermit will be cut...
  19. M

    The Henson Connection

    Not to sound rude, but my rule was to pick somebody who has participated to choose the next round. I will allow this Simpsons topic, but after tomorrow you should let somebody else (who participates in this topic) to choose the next topic. Anyway, I will pick the first connection...
  20. M

    sesame videos

    What is episode 498? Anyway, I think he was talking about official video releases, not episodes tapped off TV from fans. Very few episodes of the show have been released on video, and the ones that have are from the more recent seasons.
Top