Search results

  1. M

    A Muppets Family Christmas...Favorite Quote!

    Here are some of my favorite quotes: Sam: "Why am I here?" Fozzie: "Now can I tell you about my act?" Kermit: "I'm all ears. (hears Sprocket barking) Now what could that be? (leaves)" Fozzie: "what does he mean he's all ears? Frogs don't even have ears." Boober: "Don't touch...
  2. M

    filming locations of Henson shows

    let's list all of the locations where various Henson shows were produced. The Muppet Show- England. Sesame Street- New York. The Storyteller- probably England. Fraggle Rock- Canada. The Jim Henson Hour- Canada. Sam and Friends- Washington, D.C. Where were other shows (like...
  3. M

    Don't Eat the Pictures--does anyone remember this?

    Another blooper in this film: when the cast starts looking for Big Bird, you can see oscar walking by himself in the backgorund, but at the same time Oscar and Telly have a voice-over conversation.
  4. M

    anybody know of any good articles about these productions...

    There are quite a few Henson productions that I would like to know more about. That there doesn't seem to be very much official information that has been revealed to the public. The following are some of those productions: Little Muppet Monsters Sesame Street Presents Follow That Bird any...
  5. M

    Your signature-explain yourselves!

    There was another signature I once used that I forgot to mention. One of my signatures was "You ain't cool unless you pee your pants", which was spoken in Billy Madison.
  6. M

    TMS Outline: John Lennon

    So, did John Lennon write Give Peace a Chance? Was the scene with Big Mama stopping Statler and Waldorf from leaving their balcony inspired by the promotional picture of Big Mama in the balcony that has been used in a variety of things (such as on the back covers of It's The Muppets: Meet...
  7. M

    Bad Chef! Bad!

    I think The Swedish Chef still has human hands. I thought that he did in The Muppets Wizard of Oz. He usually just has muppet hands in promotional pictures where a poser puppet is used. It's probably easier for a poser to have muppet hands than real hands. The only times I can think of where...
  8. M

    Follow That Bird Memorable Scenes

    I can only think of three times when Bruno was most likely performed by somebody other than caroll Spinney. 1. In the scene in Follow That Bird where everybody is preparing to leave. Bruno is in the crowd as Oscar is driving, and Oscar has a speakign part in that scene. I doubt that they...
  9. M

    Your signature-explain yourselves!

    I usually change my signatures every few days or weeks. here are all of the signatures I have had so far and where they are from: 1. "Who does your hair?", "Who does your face?" This quote is from The Muppet Show: sex and Violence and was spoken during At The dance. This was my first...
  10. M

    compilation fan fic: "spooky muppet moments"

    Oh, I had forgotten that I included that in another compilation Fan Fic. the houes skit would be good to include instead. Maybe have Once a Year Day follow that, so it would be the park skit with Sandy Duncan and Sweetums, Then the Houses, and then Once A Year Day, followed by the next linking...
  11. M

    Don't Eat the Pictures--does anyone remember this?

    Yeah, in Follow That Bird, the only characters who Big Bird mentions Snuffy to are the Dodos, who weren't even regular characters, and it seemed ambiguous as to whether or not they beleived that Mr. Snuffleupagus was real.
  12. M

    The Henson Connection

    Singer/ songwriter Paul Williams has worked with the Muppets on several productions, including an episode of the muppet show that he guest starred on, as one of the guests at muppetfest, in a cameo as a piano player in The Muppet Movie, and in a recent DVD about Paul Williams which also featured...
  13. M

    compilation fan fic: "spooky muppet moments"

    Another skit that I had planned to include but forgot was the barber shop skit from the kaye ballard episode. I was going to have this dialoge introduce the clip: Kermit: So, are you still scarred, Fozzie? Fozzie: Oh, yes. I still think this haunted house is scary. Of course, it's not as...
  14. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    Well, I recently started a thread listing the sketches in each video. Now that I know the contents of each one, here is what I think should have been in certain videos that I haven't seen: The Kermit and Miss Piggy Story: What Now My Love? Follow The Band Veterinarians Hospital: Cow...
  15. M

    compilation fan fic: "spooky muppet moments"

    Oh, rats, I forgot to include the Houses skit from the Florence Henderson episode, where a House mentions having a relative with Ghosts in his attic. I also forgot to include Once A Year Day. I also thought about including some of the murder mystery from the Liza Minnelli episode but then...
  16. M

    compilation fan fic: "spooky muppet moments"

    (we see a shot of the inside of a home, where an instrumental version of the theme song plays and the title, Spooky Muppet Moments, appears on-screen. Kermit and Fozzie enter the room) Fozzie: Oh, Kermit, this is so scary. Kermit: Don't worry, Fozzie. Theres nothing scary about a haunted...
  17. M

    Jerry Nelson Recasts

    What do you mean he hasn't been credited as a muppet performer since Muppet Treasure Island? I thought he was. I thought he was still active in performing untill around 2002.
  18. M

    Don't Eat the Pictures--does anyone remember this?

    Do you know very many people who are big enough fans of Sesame Street, Jim Henson, or The Muppets to know/ remember this special? There are other Sesame Street specials that I think are probably more well-known to casual fans than this special. Specials like Christmas Eve On Sesame Street and...
  19. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Frank Sinata

    It's okay with me if you want to write those outlines. Maybe yours are better than mine, maybe not. I feel like my Bob Newhart outline could have been better. If you have any ideas that are too similar to some of my ideas and you dn't want them to be as similar, you could change them. I would...
Top