Search results

  1. M

    Big Bird in China or Japan?

    It is true that The Count is still active on the show, but ever since the Number of The dy segments were introduced, it seems to me like the count is mostly just used to introduce the number of the day these days, and new number of the day segments for the numbers 1-10 that were produced in...
  2. M

    Segments that were cut on video

    Heres some more stuff that was cut: * Old Mac Donalds introduction to a new Way To Walk (in dance along). * The ending of The Birdland Jump (in both Dance along and get Up and Dance). *Various segments from dance Along, which often cut from the segments to shots of the kids dancing. *...
  3. M

    Segments that were cut on video

    Let's talk about what segments were cut when they were released on video and DVD. I know that the following segments were cut: 1. All sceens with Ernie and bert from the skit where The Count counts sheep (in Bedtime Stories and Songs). 2. the ending of Do Op Hop (in The best of kermit...
  4. M

    A held over DVD?

    Was this already released? I thought it was going to be released later this year. if it is available, are there any bonus skits included? What is the plot? What inserts are on there? there was a video from 1990 called Sesame street Home Video Visits The Hospital, in which Big Bird goes to...
  5. M

    Oscar sings it's not easy being green

    I think it would be nice if someday there was an episode with one of Kermits versions of the song followed by Oscars version. it would especially look appropiate with oscars line "As somebody once said...."
  6. M

    Jack Burns

    I was wondering myself if Jack Burns was still alive.
  7. M

    specials that were edited on Nickleodeon

    I would also like to point out that the original airing of A Muppet family Christmas had commercial breaks at different times than on Nickleodeon. Where the scenes would fade to black for a commercial, Nickleodeon would just have the scene fade to the next scene. Here are the commercial break...
  8. M

    specials that were edited on Nickleodeon

    Here is what Nickleodeon edited or altered from A Muppet Family Christmas: 1. When the special was originally broadcast, the opening song ended with the title being shown over a shot of the farm house. On Nickleodeon, the title logo was shown in the first shot of the special, with the...
  9. M

    specials that were edited on Nickleodeon

    From 1992-1995, Nickleodeon frequently aired various Muppet specials. I know that some of these were edited, but I would like to know what all was edited. The only specials that I know for sure were edited are The Muppet valentine Show and A Muppet Family Christmas. I don't think The Muppet...
  10. M

    appearances by Louis Kazagger

    Yes, I meant the Elke Sommers episode.
  11. M

    appearances by Louis Kazagger

    What episodes of the Muppet Shpw featured Louis kazagger, and what did he do in those episodes? Here are the appearances that I do know of: merrissa Berensen: hosted Muppet Sports. Harry Belefonte: hosted Muppet Sports. Lynne redgrave: hosted the arrow shooting contest. Roy Rogers...
  12. M

    JHH episode guides

    I have to agree with you on that. I can't beleive that they wouldn't make it past The Jim Henson Hour, but Clifford would. Digit and Leon were much more major than Clifford. Their performers are still working with the muppets, so it's not like Digit and Leon can't appear because of their...
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Linda Bove did make a guest appearance on Happy Days in a season 7 episode where Fonzie dated a deaf woman. Of course, Linda played the deaf woman. I forget what the name of the episode was.
  14. M

    Sam And Friends

    Jim Henson only saved a small amount of Sam And Friends episodes. back when the show was made, most shows were broadcast live and a lot of shows were not saved, mostly due to the high cost of film and because many people didn't think that people would want to see the same television program more...
  15. M

    The Henson Connection

    All right, Kimp The Shrimp gets to pick the next topic.
  16. M

    Questions about the Playhouse Videos

    I don't really feel comfortable with buying or trading things over the internet. At least not for right now. If I was comfortable than I would probably have a lot of Muppet and Sesame Street stuff that I have been wanting for awhile by now. Also, if I tried E-Bay, then I would probably get...
  17. M

    Big Bird in China or Japan?

    I thought that most of the characters in those specials are still around, in some cases more than they were in the 1980s and 1990s, when Jim henson and Frank Oz were often unavailable. The only character in Don't eat The Pictures who I don't think is around as much anymore is The Count. The...
  18. M

    The Henson Connection

    Star Wars actor James Earl Jones has appeared on Sesame Street quite a few times, such as in the first season skit where he recited the alphabet.
  19. M

    The Henson Connection

    A muppet parody of Yoda made a cameo in it's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas movie.
  20. M

    Peter Friedmans performances

    I eant to say that this is the only first season epsiode where he performed multiple voices. For some reason my computer wouldn't let me edit my post. This is the first time i was prevented from editing.
Top