Search results

  1. M

    Big Bird in China or Japan?

    I have a question about barklys performer in big Bird In japan. I have read at both The Complete henson Database and The Internet Movie database that Brian Meehle, Barklys original performer, performed barkly in this special, but the special is from 1987, three years after Brian Meehle left...
  2. M

    The Henson Connection

    When A Muppet family Christmas was rerun on The Wonderful World Of Disney (or whatever the shows title was back then) in 1989 the special had a new introduction featuring kermit and Michael Eisner, where Eisner gave Kermit a copy of a Disney movie (I think) and Kermit gave Eisner a copy of MFC.
  3. M

    Questions about the Playhouse Videos

    I have some questions about the playhouse videos, most of which regard the promos for the videos that were shown after each video. First of all, at the beginning of these previews, there are some clips that are randomly shown, with no mention of which videos they are from. Which of these...
  4. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    "Shut Up" was actually said by Sam Sleaze in Follow That Bird. After the Sleaze brothers got pulled over by the cop, and it seemed like they would probably be going to jail (or at least court), Sid started crying, the state trooper said "be a man!", Sid said "I don't wanna be a man", and Sam...
  5. M

    Big Bird in China or Japan?

    I have only seen Big Bird In China. I haven't even seen a copy of the recent re-release in any stores (whether on video or DVD). I also haven't even found any DVD copies of Big Bird In China (just the newer video release).
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Somebody mentioned in the Journey To Big Bird sketch that the two-Headed Monster introduced themselves as if they hadn't known Ernie before. I don't remember this scene. Is this a different Journey to Big Bird from the one that was shown last year?
  7. M

    The Henson Connection

    That is correct.
  8. M

    Boxed set of classic SS episodes -- coming soon??

    According to A&E Biography Close-Up: Sesame Street, there were 130 episodes in the first season. Also, each episode is an hour long. Many complete season sets for hour-long shows are more expensive then seasons ets for half-hour shows. Most of the SCTV DVD sets have nine episodes each (volume 4...
  9. M

    The Henson Connection

    Michael Eisner introduced The Muppets At Walt Disney World when it first aired on television.
  10. M

    Were these specials edited on video?

    Well, somebody is bound to know. I am sure that someone saw these specials on both TV and video.
  11. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Chapter 22 Back at Sesame Street, Elmo, Zoe, telly, and Rosita were talking to marshall Grover and Fred The Wonder Horse. "so", said Rosita, "Have you found out where Huxley is hiding yet?" "Nope", said Grover, "This is harder than I thought." "Thats because you only looked on this...
  12. M

    The Henson Connection

    Well, according to my original rules, when somebody picks a topic, he or she should let people post a connection for a day or a day and a half. Mrs Pepper hasn't chosen the next person to play yet, and it is past her time to pick, so since I started this game, then I will let you pick the next...
  13. M

    We still need more characters!!!

    Wait a minute. Are you saying that he has only appeared once, or was he a regular character? If he only appeared once, then it would make sense that he isn't very well-known.
  14. M

    Kingston Livingston III and Roxie Maie

    If they only appeared togetehr once, then I wonder why it mentioend that Roxy Marie was Kingston Livingstons friend in his character description in that book? Maybe the author of the book saw the episode where Kingston Livingston III debuted in and, possibly without seeing much other episodes/...
  15. M

    We still need more characters!!!

    I wonder if Dr. Rainbrain wins the award for "most obscure character of all time"? I don't ever remember hearing about him untill recently, and I know about a lot of obscure Sesame Street things, even things that I haven't seen (for example, I haven't seen anything with Sam The Robot but I know...
  16. M

    The average cost of extras in a film or series

    Does anybody here know what the average cost of having an exra appear in a film, TV or stage production cost? Is it normally cheap or expensive? Am I right in thinking that extras don't get paid residuals or royalties?
  17. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Well, I don't currently have any more plans for cameos by any more performers, web designers, toy makers, or anything else. The only other cameos I have planned right now are by characters from Sesame Street.
  18. M

    Boxed set of classic SS episodes -- coming soon??

    I wonder if there could be a themed box set, or maybe a box set with every episode that focused on maria and Luis' marriage (how many were there?), or a box set of all the episodes where the fix-it shop was remodled (I don't know how many episodes there were). Perhaps there could be a...
  19. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Chapter 21 Sam and Sid started advertising at a record time. People were lining up for jobs, and people with unusual talents were lining up to audition to be part of the fun fair. Sid was giving the job interviews. The first wannabe to audition was a light blonde-haired man with a small...
  20. M

    Boxed set of classic SS episodes -- coming soon??

    Sesame Workshop stated that they are considering releasing classic episodes on DVD sometime after 2007 (at the earliest). Are they talking about actual, hour-long episodes, or just a collection of skits put together? I doubt that complete season sets would be released, but maybe it would be...
Top