Search results

  1. M

    Muppet Show w/ OZ

    A medley of Wizard of Oz songs, including Somewhere Over The Rainbow and We're off To See The Wizard, was featured in the 1981 special The Muppets Go To The Movies. Oddly enough, both of those songs were also included in episodes of the muppet show. Somewhere over The rainbow was sung by Robin...
  2. M

    an "Emmet Otter","Christmas Toy" and "Fraggle" question!

    I don't know why Henson got to keep Emmit otters Jug-Band Christmas (after all, Disney got Mr. Willobys Christmas Tree, which probably features Kermit in probably the same amount of screen time), but henson probably kept the christmas toy becasue it inspired a Henson series called The Secret...
  3. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Here are the segments that are included in Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff: All of Me (Paul Williams) gonzo catches a cannonball with his bare hand (john cleese) john cleese "helps" gonzo get his arms and legs back to normal size (john cleese) Hugga Wugga (phyllys diller) muppet...
  4. M

    An Animated Sesame Street series

    I do know that Jim Henson was both strongly against using characters created for commercial television productions on a public television edutational show and trying to protect his ownership of characters not created for Sesame Street, but that doens't explain why Kermit was used on the show so...
  5. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    I forgot to mention that this video also includes the following (all from the Lynda Carter episode): Lew zeland studies x-ray vision Scooter and the Muppets learn to fly Wonderpig
  6. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Here is what was included in Rock Music With The Muppets (Note: the order is as close to being accurate as possible, but the first and last acts listed are correct): Call me (Debbie Harry) It's in His Kiss (Linda Ronstadt) Don't Blame The Dynamite (dom deluise) boogie woogie people (ben...
  7. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Here are what segments I know are on The kermit And Miss Piggy Story and Childrens Songs and Stories with the Muppets. I haven't seen these, so I do not know everything that is on these, nor do I know the exact order. The Kermit and Miss Piggy Story: Temptation (juliet prowse) Lydia The...
  8. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    I would like to make a list of what segments were in each compilation video. I haven't seen every compilation video, and many of them I haven't seen in a long time and can't remember the exacty order, so I am going by what I know and by the best of my memory. I will also list what episode each...
  9. M

    An Animated Sesame Street series

    Of course, Rowlf did regularly interact with Miss Piggy. They appeared together in veterinarians Hospital, and Rowlf often played the piano while Miss Piggy sang in her own numbers (or numbers she shared with the guets star). I wonder if Jim Henson had ever considered having Rowlf be the...
  10. M

    Favorite Episodes

    How could I have forgotten to list my favorite episodes of Greg The Bunny? My favorties are: Welcome To Sweet Knuckle junction S.K. 2.0 Sock Like me Rabbit Redux Jimmy Drives Gil Crazy Surprise!
  11. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    It's been awhile sine I last watched that scene, but I think Berts lips were out of sync with what he was saying also.
  12. M

    Debuts of muppets

    A lot of that info comes from Sesame Street Unpaved, as well as the booklet that came with the Songs from The Street box set (although that booklet incorrectly lists 1984 as the year of the debuts of Elmo and Telly, but that is really when brian Meehle stopped performing them), The Wisdom of Big...
  13. M

    Favorite Episodes

    Here are some more of my favorite episodes. Ren & Stimpy The Big House Stimpys Invention Rens Toothache Mans Best Friend A Visit To Anthony Son of Stimpy and the episode where Ren and Stimpy go camping and the episode where Ren becomes two Rens. Taxi Paper Marriage...
  14. M

    Favorite Episodes

    Here are my favorite episods of my favorite non-henson shows: Newhart In The Beginning Mrs. Newton Lies a moulding In The Grave This Is Probably Condemed Ricky Nelson Up My Nose What Is This Thing Called Lust? Kirk Pops The Question best friends Tell A Lie, Get A Check...
  15. M

    Your Favorite 2 Henson Series out of the main 3

    My favorite 2 are The Muppet Show and Sesame Street. I own more Muppet and Sesame Street products than Fraggle Rock ones, and I don't post in the Fraggle Rock forum as often as I do in the Classic Muppets, Sesame Street, Classic Sesame Street, Muppet Merchandise, and Sesame Merchandise forums...
  16. M

    Peter Friedmans performances

    I already knew what all of the first season episodes that Peter Friedman performed in. I just didn't know what all of his third season performances were.
  17. M

    Debuts of muppets

    Heres some more debuts: Forgetful Jones, Clementine, and Buster- I think they all first appeared in 1982 (I could be wrong), and Forgetful Jones was originally performed by Michael Earl Davis (Richard Hunt took over) while Clementine was originally performed by Brian Meehle. Grungetta- I...
  18. M

    Debuts of muppets

    Here comes some more debuts: Two-Headed Monster- they first appeared during the tenth season. Bruno- he first appeared soemtime during the tenth season. Barkley- I think he first appeared in the tenth season, and he was originally called Woof-Woof. deena and pearl- they only...
  19. M

    Debuts of muppets

    Here are some more debuts: Sherlock Hemlock- He first appeared in a skit where he helped Ernie figure out who ate half of his sandwhich, which appeared during the secodn season. prarie dawn- I believe that she first appeared in the second season. Harvey Kneeslapper- I believe that he...
  20. M

    Debuts of muppets

    Here are some of the debuts: Kermit The Frog-was created in 1955 for Sam And friends. his first appearance on Sesame Street was in the first episode. He apparantly appeared in Susan and Gordons apartment in one scene, and his first sketch was a 2-part skit where he talked about the letter W...
Top