minor muppetz
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2005
- Messages
- 16,113
- Reaction score
- 2,679
I would like to make a list of what segments were in each compilation video. I haven't seen every compilation video, and many of them I haven't seen in a long time and can't remember the exacty order, so I am going by what I know and by the best of my memory. I will also list what episode each segment was from (unless I don't know what episode they are from).
Here is what was in The Muppet Revue, which I have seen. I can't remember the exact order, but I do know most of the order, and I do know that the opening and closing numbers listed are the opening and closing numbers on the video.
Happy feet (madeline Kahn)
Hawian War Chant (Sylvester Stallone)
The Swedish Chef: Lobsters (madeline kahn)
Muppet News: beef is falling sharply (mellissa manchester)
Blue bayou (linda ronstadt)
I Get Around (anne murray)
Mahna Mahna (juliet prowse)
Muppet Labs: Gorillia Detector (avery schriver)
muppet news: news flash
Memory Lane (peter sellers)
for what it's worth (bob hope)
Lady of Spain (rita moreno)
Moonlight Sinata (julie andrews)
The Swedish Chef: rubber meatballs (connie stephens)
A Sad Song (paul williams)
muppet news: newsmans head turns into a duck head
some song with penguins on a boat
Pensylvania 6-5000 (elke sommers)
Gonzos Motorcycle Act (leslie ann warren)
Turn The World Around (harry belefonte)
Hound Dog (dyan cannon)
The Swedish Chef: Chicken In The Basket (raquel welch)
Being Green (peter sellers)
muppet news: exploding news reporters (madeline kahn)
Sam The Eagles nudity speech (nancy walker)
Pigs In Space: weight problems
Fever (rita moreno)
Here is what was in The Muppet Revue, which I have seen. I can't remember the exact order, but I do know most of the order, and I do know that the opening and closing numbers listed are the opening and closing numbers on the video.
Happy feet (madeline Kahn)
Hawian War Chant (Sylvester Stallone)
The Swedish Chef: Lobsters (madeline kahn)
Muppet News: beef is falling sharply (mellissa manchester)
Blue bayou (linda ronstadt)
I Get Around (anne murray)
Mahna Mahna (juliet prowse)
Muppet Labs: Gorillia Detector (avery schriver)
muppet news: news flash
Memory Lane (peter sellers)
for what it's worth (bob hope)
Lady of Spain (rita moreno)
Moonlight Sinata (julie andrews)
The Swedish Chef: rubber meatballs (connie stephens)
A Sad Song (paul williams)
muppet news: newsmans head turns into a duck head
some song with penguins on a boat
Pensylvania 6-5000 (elke sommers)
Gonzos Motorcycle Act (leslie ann warren)
Turn The World Around (harry belefonte)
Hound Dog (dyan cannon)
The Swedish Chef: Chicken In The Basket (raquel welch)
Being Green (peter sellers)
muppet news: exploding news reporters (madeline kahn)
Sam The Eagles nudity speech (nancy walker)
Pigs In Space: weight problems
Fever (rita moreno)
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+