Search results

  1. M

    The Henson Connection

    Paul Simon (who guest starred on The Muppet Show in the fifth season and made a few appearances on Sesame Street, such as singing Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard, a cameo in Put Down The Duckie, and did something with Ladysmith Black Mambazo, and also hosted the second episode of saturday...
  2. M

    Follow That Bird Memorable Scenes

    Well, Caroll Spinney hasn't done very many other voices besides Big Bird and Oscar, so it's probably possible that he can do voices that the hardcore fans wouldn't recognize. I know that he often performed one-shot anything muppets during the first year, and he occassionally performed other...
  3. M

    Don't Eat the Pictures--does anyone remember this?

    Oh, yes, I have seen this, and so have many people on this forum. It was first broadcast (I think on PBS) in 1983, released on vido in 187 but currently isn't available on video or DVD. The full title is Don't Eat The Pictures: Sesame Street At The Metropolitan Museum of Art. In this...
  4. M

    JHH episode guides

    I have seen this Jim Henson Hour episode guide and I hope that it gets completed soon. Either that, or Muppet Central starts one, or a JHH guide gets started at kermitage, or every muppetelevision episode gets released on DVD.
  5. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Frank Sinata

    I didn't know that you have already started on some fan fics with those guest stars. Have they been posted?
  6. M

    Muppet Show w/ OZ

    that's the clip that's originally from The Muppets Go To The Movies.
  7. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Do you happen to know why the u.k. versions were longer? The only reason I could think of would be because of U.K. spots, but the american releases had u.k. spots in them. Did the U.K. releases have the same covers as the U.S. releases? I am surprised that this wasn't mentioend in the...
  8. M

    Mr. Hooper's Last episode

    Some people on this forum have said that Mr. Hoopers last episode was one of the episodes where Big Bird went to camp.
  9. M

    DVD Wishes

    Heres an idea I have had for awhile.... The best of the muppets on good morning america This would feature many appearances that the muppets made on that show. Since Disney owns this show (I think) then there shouldn't be any real problems. In december 2004 the muppets spent a whole...
  10. M

    Doesn't it seem like Richard Hunt was underused?

    A whatnot is actually the term used on The Muppet Show. On Sesame Street they are called Anything Muppets. It also seems like his characters are often underused, or at least not as popular as the characters performed by other performers. There are a few Sesame Street specials that he...
  11. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Did Kermit appear at all in Rowlfs Rhapsodies With The Muppets? Also, what episode featured the Pigs In Space: Weight Problems sketch?
  12. M

    Follow That Bird Memorable Scenes

    For some reason Brunos line is not in the closed captioning of the movie. Is it written in the english subtitles on the DVD (if the DVD has english subtitles)? Anyway, Bruno has spoken a few other times. He once sang a song called "Put It In The Trash Can" and I have also read that he spoke...
  13. M

    Loud girl from TMS's "At the Dance" segments?

    She was never reffered to by name, and oddly enough she was never acknowledged on the muppet morsels, but most fans call her Shouting Lady. That's how she is listed in the Muppet Central guides and also how she is reffered to as at The Complete henson Database. She was performed by Jerry Nelson...
  14. M

    Follow That Bird Memorable Scenes

    my favorite scenes Here are my favorite scenes: 1. almost every scene that took place on the street, especially the opening scene, marias speech at the end, everybody preparing to find Big Bird, and everybody leaving sesame street to find big bird. 2. the grouch anthem. 3. most of the...
  15. M

    Follow That Bird Memorable Scenes

    Is that how each chapter was titled on the DVD?
  16. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Here are the contents of both It's The Muppets videos released in 1993. Meet The Muppets: introduction (beverly sills) I get around (ann murray) backstage scene following i get Around (ann murray) I've got rhythym muppet news: exploding TV news reporters (madeline kahn) pig...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Maybe we could add to that list John Burns from Taxi, Mr. Bradley from The Facts of Life, and Hilda from The Muppet Show.
  18. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    I can't believe that i also forgot to list "Staying Alive" for The Muppet Revue. After all, a picture from that segment was included on the back cover of that video. I am surprised that The Kermit And Miss Piggy Story didn't include any Pigs In Space sketches, unless you forgot to list a...
  19. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    I forgot to mention that The Muppet revue had Blue Skies (from the Roy Rogers and Dale Evans episode) while Muppet Moments had Muppet Labs: Bunsonium (from the Bernedette Peters episode).
  20. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Heres what I know is in Fozzies Muppet Scrapbook: Oklahoma (spike milligan) fozzies phrenology act (cleo lane) fozzie practices his magic act (doug henning) confide in me (raquel welch) fozzies ventreloquism act (edgar bergan) Pigs In Space: Fozzie as first mate piggy bear on...
Top