Search results

  1. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Here is my transcript for a Brian henson intro for the Connie Stevens episode. "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Connie Stevens. (insert clip from Teenager in Love) In this episode, Connie Stevens did a song and dance number with a trio of monsters known as The...
  2. M

    S.S Home Videos Improvement

    Yeah, that video taught kids to count up to 20, but there weren't any segments about the numbers 11-19, and there were a lot of repeated umber segments. The numbers 2, 3, 4, and 20 each got represented twice (in a way, you could say that 7 and 10 got represented twice, because of the skit where...
  3. M

    Guest stars who mentioned "The Muppet Show"

    While not exactly the same thing, Brooke Shields referred to it as The Muffin Show (or was it Muffet?) at least twice in her episode. In Gilda Radner's episode, when she played Emily Letilla in the cold opening, he confused it with The Muffet Show, but again, she didn't actually say The Muppet Show.
  4. M

    "Sesame Street Treasures Collection" coming this summer!

    You know, even though I am the one who pulled the joke, I keep getting excited thinking about these, and then get dissapointed myself. I keep thinking of additonal fake announcements for more volumes, imagining what I'd like to see, and get disapointed. I keep considering writing a series of...
  5. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Brian Henson could have made special intros for Juliet Powse, Connie Stevens, and Linda Ronstadt, in addition to those you mentioned. I'll make a mock-introduction for the Juliet Prowse episode now: "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Juliet Prowse. (insert...
  6. M

    S.S Home Videos Improvement

    Well, I would want some special edition DVDs released, with an assortment of clips shown without linking material. I have a few different ideas on how I'd want them released. One would be similar to the Looney Tunes Golden Collection. I actually started a thread like that in the Sesame...
  7. M

    Special announcement

    This is good, even though I've never seen the banana splits.
  8. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Cher

    Yes, Cher was originally booked as a season 5 guest star, which is one of the reasons why I had her outline be part of season 5. The other reason is because of my Sonny Bono outline being from the first season, trying to make it sort of a bookend (though I guess you could say that this outline...
  9. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Cher

    This outline takes place in the fifht season. Cold Opening/ Lobby Pops asks Cher who she is. Cher is offended that he doens't know who see is. Pops then realizes who she is: Lucille Ball! Introduction Kermit says that he is proud to have Cher as tonights guest. Miss Piggy hears this...
  10. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outine: Sonny Bono

    This outline is from the first season. Introduction Kermit announces that Sonny Bono is tonights guest star, but first, he has to introduce Gonzo eating a hoola hoop. Opening Act Gonzo eats a hoola hoop. The audience boo's him. Balcony Statler: Why didn't they just have an...
  11. M

    Earl Kress Weblog

    You are correct.
  12. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Bill Daily

    I probably do. I think that the song I'm thinking of was performed by th Beatles, but I could be wrong (I've heard songs fro other groups that sound like Beatles songs. For example, the Simon and Garfunkle song Mrs. Robinson sounds like a Beatles song to me, and I didn't know untill I put it in...
  13. M

    Earl Kress Weblog

    That's where I found out about the weblog.
  14. M

    Vote for The Seasons of The Muppet Show

    It's hard to just pick one favorite. On most shows, my favorites are usually at least the first and last seasons. It's really interesting to watch and compare the differences between a first and last season episode. However, my favorite seasons of The Muppet Show are the first, third, and...
  15. M

    Questions for Kevin Donoghue - Video Co-Ordinator for Follow That Bird.

    Well, it's friday. Did you get to do your interview? How was it? I think it would be too obvious to ask to post the answers....
  16. M

    Juliet and the Monsters

    I just watched the Julie Andrews episode again, and the purple monster I was referring to is not a heap. In fact, I don't ever remember seeing it anywhere else (maybe it's in the finales for The Muppet Movie and The Muppets take Manhattan). Did he appear anywhere else? It would be ridiculous to...
  17. M

    The Sales Pieces

    The 1999 special Sesame Street Unpaved also featured clips from the sales piece. By the way, regarding performers, Jim Henson performed Grump (Frank Oz would eventually perform him), and Frank Oz performed the blue guy who suggested titles like "The two and two are five show", "The Two and...
  18. M

    What Bugs Me About Muppets Tonight

    I was counting The Best of Muppets Tonight. I will count all episodes here (actual order may vary) 1. Michelle Phieffer 2. Garth Brookes 3. Billy Crystal 4. John Goodman 5. Cindy Crawford 6. Tony Bennet 7. Sandra Bullock 8. Jason Alexander 9. Whoopi Goldberg 10. Martin...
  19. M

    Juliet and the Monsters

    I don't recall Luncheon Counter Monster being in Julie Andrew's cold opening, but he was in the closing number. There was also a purple monster in the cold opening. It's been awhile since I last watched that episode, but I think it might have been a heap (I haven't watched that episode since I...
  20. M

    What Bugs Me About Muppets Tonight

    Minor anal-retentive correction: There were 22 episodes, not 23. I wish there were 23 (or 24) episodes.
Top