Search results

  1. M

    Fan Fiction: Cold Openings for Season 1

    Was this script implying that Paul Wiliams wanted to get out of being on the show? Because later in the episode, he he said that when he was asked to be the guest star he was excited becasue he (thought he) got to be the tallest person on the show.
  2. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Oh, yeah, I forgot. Scooter: Mr. Bassman Scooter suggests to Fozzie that they do The Telephone Pole Bit There's a New Sound Backstage scenes from the Anne Murray episode Jaborwocky Six String Orchestra Scooter announces that he is managing The Great Gonzo Guest Star Song...
  3. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are some ideas for character-based volumes: Kermit: Happy Feet Talk Spot: Juliet Prowse Kermit meets Robot Kermit Ukelelee Lady Panel Discussion: Gourmet Dining Gene Kelly gives Kermit a dance lesson Any Old Iron Veterinarian's Hospital: Kermit Talk Spot: Rita Moreno...
  4. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    While writing these, I found it hard to write good intros for some of them. Some of those epsiodes didn't really have any/ many acts that, in my opinion, are worth mentioning, nor did some of them have any neat special effects worth mentioning. I found it hard to write good intros for the...
  5. M

    The Muppet Show with Milton Berle

    I'm going to give some defensive comments towards some of your opinions. I am not trying to be rude, but I have to say how I feel. The theme was a lot different All of the themes had differences, though this is the only opening to not have any of the same scenes in multiple openings. I...
  6. M

    Poision Ivy

    That's unusual. Were there any other numbers where a musician played the piano in front of the usual red curtain?
  7. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Actually, Why Can't We Be Friends? is my favorite segment from the John Denver episode. The rest of the show is a bit bland to me. Not really bad, but not really my favorites. So I did not forget The Happy Wanderer. It's not something I ever think about when thinking up contents for...
  8. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Now, let me finish these introductions. "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Lorretta Switt. (insert clip from I Feel The Earth Move) This epsidoe also features the very memorable backstage plot in which kermit fires Miss Piggy. (insert clip of Kermit telling Piggy...
  9. M

    Poision Ivy

    What was the setting like? I keep picturing a jungle-like setting, filled with poision Ivy plants. I also picture a setting like the one from the song Money.
  10. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Here are more: "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Beverly Sills. (insert clip from closing number) In this episode, Statler and Waldorf put together the opening number. (insert clips) And now, here is The Muppet Show." "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode...
  11. M

    Poision Ivy

    What happened in the song Poision Ivy, sung by Dr. Teeth in the Tony Randall episode? Am I right in assuming that this song only had Dr. Teeth, and not the rest of the Electric Mayhem? Were there appearances by any other characters?
  12. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are two volumes for season five: Volume 1: Another Opening, Another Show Bear on Patrol: Banana Nose Moldenado Beauregard plays Oh Suzanna on his harmonica Rockin' Robin Veterinarian's Hospital: Beauregard Who Put the Bomp (in the bomp-sha-bomp-sha-bomp) Fozzie tells jokes...
  13. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are contents for two volumes of season four: Volume 1: I Get Around Muppet News: Killer Lamb The Swedish Chef: Squirrell Stew Ram-a-rama-ding-dong A Horse Named Bill Disco Frog Bear on Patrol: Octopus As My Guitar Gently Weaps Pigs in Space: Dirth Nadir Fozzie's Mime...
  14. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are two voluems for The best of Season 3: Volume One (no guest stars) Octopuses Garden Gonzo orders a meal in the canteen Gonzo balances a piano Pigs in Space: First Pigs in Koozebane part 1 Fozzie writes a script Rowlf and Lew Zeland perform Tea For Two backwards Miss...
  15. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are two voluems for season two: Volume 1 (without guest stars): Pig Calypso The Swedish Chef: Lobsters Floyd plays bass while Nigel whistles Bunsen suddenly appears backstage When Beaker suddenly appears backstage Pigs in Space: Chopped-Liver Monster Wild Thing Up, Up...
  16. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    It would be interesting to have DVDs for the best of each season. Here is my idea for The Best of Season 1: Mahna Mahna Muppet News: There is No News Tonight Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song "Letter for Kermit the Frog!" Muppet Labs: All-Purpose Tenderizer Dog Eat Dog The...
  17. M

    Sketches that Use Abstract Dialect

    The foriegn film from The Muppets Go to the Movies has abstract dialogue.
  18. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are a few more ideas: Nolvelty Acts Another Opening, Another Show Don't Squeeze Me In In a Little Spanish Town Pensylvania 6-5000 You Can't Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd Cottlesone Pie Gonzo plays the violin while a plant grows Fozzie saws a robot in half The Varsity...
  19. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Yes, though if any of those segments were followed by any comments by Statler and Waldorf, then those should still follow, for a bit of comic relief. Also, I would like to point out that I haven't seen the song If I Ruled the World, so I don't know for sure if it had anything comedic, but I...
  20. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    I wonder how well a video/ DVD collection of the most serious Muppet songs would sell. Here is that collection: "The Sweetest Moments" Sweet Gingerbread Man Just One Person For What It's Worth If I Ruled the World Whenever I Call You Friend Bein' Green (version from Peter...
Top