Search results

  1. M

    Season 1 DVD vs. Best of DVDs

    It's not always the guest star that makes me not care for their episodes. While I don't care much for the Elton John episode, I do like all of his numbers. I just don't like how Elton John has a number almost every other act. I also don't like the lack of lines for The Electric Mayhem. For...
  2. M

    Season 1 DVD vs. Best of DVDs

    There are quite a few first season episodes not included that I think the fans (and not just hardcore fans) would agree would fit in on a "best of" set. Episodes suchg as the oens with Kaye Ballard, Paul Williams, Ruth Buzzi, Valerie Harper, Ethel Merman, Avery Schrieber, Candice Bergen, and...
  3. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    As far as I know, there are three "Kids Guide to Life" videos. I've read that Big Bird Get's Lost does not have any segments at all, and as stated in my review, Learn To Share has a few classic clips. I don't know if What is Friend? is considered "classic" or not (though I think it was more...
  4. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    That sounds a bit sad that Telling the Truth doesn't have any clips. Two clips that I would have included (if I was in charge of the video) are the Sesame Street News skit where Kermit interviewed Pinnocchio and the first season sketch where Ernie ate Bert's cake and lied about a monster taking...
  5. M

    Season 1 DVD vs. Best of DVDs

    Pro's and Con's Let's list the pro's and con's of the "Best Of" sets and the first season set. The Best of The Muppet Show: -Pro's: *with the exception of ending logos and first season openings, all of the episodes are presented uncut (even the Vincent Price episode) -Con's: *most...
  6. M

    Super Grover and the Sesame Street Cat-burglar

    The villians from The Muppet Musicians of Bremen are good choices for villians. It is a bit of a shame that none of them ever returned for any Henson production (did they all wear out fast? It would be a bit surprising if both the costume and puppet versions wore out in a short amount of time)...
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Sherman Hemsly

    Well, he is probably dumb enough to expect the audience to like it. It is similar to the kind of acts Gonzo would do in the first season, where Gonzo did more odd scts as opposed to dangerous stunts. With the exception of getting hit by Miss Piggy's karate chops in the Mummenshaz episode, I...
  8. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Sherman Hemsly

    No, he just slipped off once he got to the top, which was very pointy (let's say that the mountain was shapped like a conehead's head).
  9. M

    Rowlf

    Which episode is that?
Top