Search results

  1. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Here are some more: "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Sylvester Stallone. (insert clip from Sylvesters first number) Also in this episode, several pigs sing a hawian number called "Hawian War Chant". (insert clip) And now here's The Muppet Show." "Hi, I'm...
  2. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here is another idea I have, slightly different from what I've listed: The Show Must Go On! The Frog on the Flying Trampeeze Cocanut Wayne and Wanda: Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered Once in Love with Amy Animal ruins Gonzo's balloon act Fozzie get's locked in a trunk Wayne...
  3. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    The clip in that sing-along video originally came from the 1988 video Sing-Along, Dance-Along, Do-Along, which, like Big Bird's Favorite party Games, was released in the same year. I wodner if that song was written especially for either production?
  4. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    I think both of our ideas are equally good. I have also been thinking about themed sets all day. Here are soem theme ideas: Strangest Moments Mahna Mahna The Windmills of Your Mind Hugga Wugga Pigs in Space: Snacka Waves Vendaface: Two Customers Weird Opera Number Gonzo...
  5. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    I forgot to ask what kinds of introductions were used for the Dizzy Gillesbie, Victor Borge, and Jonathan Winters episodes, but here are some mock-introductions: "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars pearl bailey. (insert clip from closing number) This episode...
  6. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Some 30th anniversary compilations would be cool. Here are my ideas for three 30th anniversary compilations: Vol. 1: Mahna Mahna Boogie in the Barnyard Muppet News: Refridgerator Throwing Contest True Love The Roaring Twenties Sketch Blue Bayou English Country Garden Pigs in...
  7. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Are you saying that those episodes have special introductions or generic introductions?
  8. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    So you do know about deleted scenes from the movie. Do you know about any others? Do you happen to know if that swamp creature appeared in the finale? At www.toughpigs.com, there is a multi-part article about an early draft of the script, and mentions a scene not in the film where Kermit greets...
  9. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Okay, now there are only two more episods that I've seen that I know do not have special introductions: "Hi, I'm Brian henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Dudley Moore. (insert clip from closing number) Throughout this epsiode, Dudley Moore brings along a musical robot called...
  10. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Since nobody has answered, then I will just make introductions for the episodes that I have seen. "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features nancy walker. (insert clip from the closing number) The plot for this episode revolves around Kermit being sick and putting Fozzie...
  11. M

    REQUEST: Snuffy / Snuffleupagus Dance Video

    In The Street We Live On, there is a song called The Snuffleupagus, in which Snuffy taught a dance called The Snuffleupagus. I can't remember if he actually danced in that, but I think he did. That is available on video and DVD. Another video to check out is Bedtime Stories and Songs, in...
  12. M

    Game: Mystery Muppet

    Does the mystery muppet wear clothes?
  13. M

    S.S Home Videos Improvement

    Here are some more, and again, an asteric mark means that I haven't seen the video that an asteric is by. Do the Alphabet any Alphaquest segments The R Machine (this was a televised skit, right?) Just Because (the skit where grover wantts to know what a Y is) any Harvey Kneeslapper...
  14. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I think that song is titled "Five Jive with Elmo Hammer". It's included on the video The Best of Elmo. This song is titled Counting Vacation. It was also included in What's the Name of That Song? Was there a skit with Ernie interacting with Juliette? Were they a semi-regular team for...
  15. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    before I make more introductions... I would like to say that I am starting to get to episodes that I haven't seen. Should I limit my introductions to episodes that I have seen, or should I also make up introductions for episodes I haven't seen, citing facts that I know about the episodes that I...
  16. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I think that Caroll Spinney was performing Big Bird as the narrarator. If that's the case, then maybe Oscar's voice sounding a bit off was done on purpose, so that kids wouldn't know that Big Bird and Oscar were performed by the same person rather than being real.
  17. M

    Compilation Fan Fic: Muppet Filming From The Balcony

    That was good. At first, I thought that it was going to be a compilation for From the Balcony. Good job with the clips. Did you look at the thread in the Classic Muppets folder listing the segments that were included in the compiations? Did you look at the pages for the compilations at Muppet...
  18. M

    Weirdest Sketch

    It is easy to find Muppet DVDs made after Disney bought the rights to the muppets, but as ar as pre-buyout goes, it's hard to find any Muppet DVDs besides The Muppets take Manhattan, Muppets From Space, and Kermit's Swamp Years. It is also easy to find Sesame Street DVDs, though some are harder...
  19. M

    A Muppet Family Christmas: Collector's Edition

    Actually, as far as I know, only The Muppets Holding Company owns the rights to this special. The characters in that special are owned by that company, plus Sesame Workshop and The Jim Henson Company. What was the fourth company that you were refferring to? Was it Hit!? Because I don't think...
  20. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Here re some more "introductions". "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Twiggy. (insert clip from the beginning of The Kings Breakfast) One of the sketches that Twiggy appears in is an adaption of the A.A. Milne poem "The Kings Breakfast". (insert clip from the...
Top