Search results

  1. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Yes, it does sound like Frank Oz, but all sources I've seen (Muppet Central episode guide, Kermitage character guide, and Muppet Morsels... I won't list Muppet Wiki since I added that info there) cite Peter Friedman as the performer. While all of these sources have had the occassional mistake...
  2. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Yes, but it will have to wait untill later tonight.
  3. M

    Weirdest Sketch

    Some of the skits that I think are weirdest: Mahna Mahna The Windmills of Your Mind (the way the lyrics are written in The Muppet Show Book are even weirder) the UK spot from the Beveryl Sills episode The Raggmopps many Pigs in Space, Swedish Chef, and Muppet Labs skits Muppet...
  4. M

    The Muppet Show with Joel Grey

    I think that this guy was performed by John Lovelady the first time.
  5. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Bob Dylan

    This episodes outline is for the fourth season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter: Bob Dylan, fifteen seconds 'till cur.... What the...? (Scooter sees Bob Dylan being tied up and held hostage by four bandits) Bandit #1: We've got your guest star tied up, and don't even think about...
  6. M

    S.S Home Videos Improvement

    Here are some more videos with skits I think should have been included. Again, an asteric (*) means that I haven't seen that video. The Great Number Game any of The Jazzy Spies films any of The Baker films The Queen of Six Eleven Cheer Penny Candy Man The Alphabet Jungle Game*...
  7. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Ooops! "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Jim Nabors. (insert clip from closing number) In addition to Nabors, this episode also introduces Scooter. (insert clip of Scooter introducing himself) However, this was not his first appearance. Scooter had made a few...
  8. M

    S.S Home Videos Improvement

    Did you mean "Learn to Share"?
  9. M

    Muppet a celebration of 30 years

    In America, it was shown on Nickelodeon many times in 1994 and 1995, and I think it was also broadcast on The Oddessey Channel.
  10. M

    S.S Home Videos Improvement

    Some more: Big Bird's Storytime: Sesame Street News: The Elves and The Shoemaker Sesame Street News: The Tortose and The Hare Monsterpiece Theater: The Taming of The Shoe Monsterpiece Theater: Chariots of Fur Monsterpiece Theater: The Old Man and The C The Cursed Prince The...
  11. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Some More Here are five more: "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Avery Schrieber. (insert clip from closing number) Avery Schrieber was formerly a part of a comedy team called Burns and Scrieber. The other half of that team, Jack Burns, was The Muppet Show's...
  12. M

    Jim's female voices

    In an appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, Jim Henson performed a woman named Amanda. He also performed a girl who encounted Beautiful Day Monster in Beautiful Day Monsters first skit on The Ed Sullivan Show. In The Frog Prince, while he didn't perform any women, there was a scene where...
  13. M

    S.S Home Videos Improvement

    Here is a listing of skits that I think should have been included in previous video releases. Play-Along Games and Songs: Ernie's sandbox Game Kermit's What happens Next? Machine Ernie and Bert play a What Happens next? game with picture cards Beat the Time: Grover What's My Part...
  14. M

    S.S Home Videos Improvement

    We'll also need to include a Harvey Kneeslapper skit (maybe the B one, or the "picture of U" one, especially if The U Lecture doesn't exist as a real televised skit).And maybe instead of including X Marks the Spot, we could include Mystery Letter. That way, Sherlock Hemlock would still be...
  15. M

    Your episode list for The Muppet Show DVD's 16-20

    I have been thinking about starting a thread like this for a long time. i have thought about this since I heard that Columbia was releasing the time-life DVDs and releasing an additional 5 volumes. I guess it's too late now, but this is what I would have included: Volume 16: Linda lavin...
  16. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Here are a few more guest-specific introductions: "Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Leena Horne. (insert clip from closing number here) In this episode, Leena Horne sang the classic Sesame Street song "Sing". She actually made a few appearances on Sesame...
  17. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    I've read the introduction about the minor characters, and think it's too short and could have included more characters. Maybe there could have been more introductions involving minor muppets (hey, I promoted myself!). Here is some thinking I've had: minor character introductons: #2...
  18. M

    Thog's most recent appearance

    Yes, her first appearance was in the Don Knotts episode, but the Julie Andrews episode was the first time that she was a full-body character, rather than a puppet.
  19. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Yes, I realized my mistake about an hour after posting, but by then I was at work and couldn't acknowledge my mistake. Either shorten the line to exclude it altogether, or change the line to something to the effect of "...Also in this episode, Kermit and Fozzie perform a classic comedey routine...
  20. M

    Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

    Here are a few more phony transcripts. I believe that the episodes with Rita Moreno and Paul Williams had episode-specific introductions. "Hi, I'm Brian henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Ruth Buzzi. (insert clip from the talk spot) She was really enjoyable to work with, and...
Top