Search results

  1. M

    Sully & Biff lecture Getting Arrested

    That was funny. So Sully needs a license to talk? Interesting...
  2. M

    Guess That Shape and Color

    Does it have any skits at all, even if they are just recent? I looked at the DVD box when I was at a store today, and noticed that the running time is approximately 40 minutes, and I thought that the street scenes last 10-15 minutes each, which would only make it 30 minutes. Even though it's...
  3. M

    The Muppet Show Yearbook 1979-1980

    Here is another yearbook installment. (The openign sequence, a book cover with the title, is shown, followed by a shot of Kermit, Sam, Bunsen, Beaker, and Lew zeland in a meeting room) Kermit: Well, the time has come for another Muppet Show yearbook. Bunsen: Oh, yes, lots of memories...
  4. M

    The Muppet Show Yearbook 1978-1979

    Well, I just finsihed writing the script for this yearbook. I included Turn the World Around, but I don't think I included he hypnotive act (unless you are referring to the skit where Gonzo hypnotized himself into carrying a 500-pound weight).
  5. M

    The Muppet Show Yearbook 1978-1979

    Here is another installment of "The Muppet Show Yearbook". (The title appears on the cover of a book shown, and then the scene fades to the office where the yearbook is being worked on. Kermit, Miss Piggy, Robin, Scooter, Annie Sue Pig, Beauregard, and Gladys are in the office) Kermit...
  6. M

    The Muppet Show Yearbook 1977-1978

    I debated over whether or not to put it there, then decided not to. There's no real reason why it wasn't.
  7. M

    The Muppet Show Yearbook 1978-1979

    I do plan on making yearbooks for the remaining seasons. You don't need to remind me. I haven't seen the hypnotism sketch, and I don't recall even hearing about it, but I have included second season sketches I haven't seen in the 1977-1978 yearbook. If you have any more comments or...
  8. M

    The Muppet Show Yearbook 1976-1977

    Well, that is the same scene. I juist got the gag slightly wrong. I have already written one for season 2, and I hope to finish this series before the week ends.
  9. M

    The Muppet Show Yearbook 1977-1978

    This is a sequel to my recent fan fiction, The Muppet Show Yearbook 1977-1978. It takes place right after the second season. (the title sequence appears, in which a shot of a book with the title "The Muppet Show Yearbook 1977-1978" appears on-screen. The scene then fades to a shot of an...
  10. M

    Kermit and Grover singing

    Has anybody ever noticed that while Kermit and Grover were a regular duo, they hardly ever sang any songs togetehr? I know that they performed a number together on The Ed Sullivan Show, but besides that, it seems like they never sang togetehr on Sesame Street. Has anybody else ever foudn...
  11. M

    More Monster Hits!

    (An animated record with the title "More Monster Hits!" appears on-screen, and Grover can be hear dsaying "More Monster Hits!" The scene then fades to black, and then fades to Grover and Elmo in a radio station booth) Grover: Hello, there, welcome to The Monster radio Station, where we play...
  12. M

    The Muppet Show Yearbook 1976-1977

    Here is a compilation script that takes place right after the first season of The Muppet Show. (A book, reading "The Muppet Show Yearbook 1976-1977" appears on-screen. The yearbook opens, showing a picture that the camera zooms into, which transists into ana ctual scene. This scene takes...
  13. M

    Dreams about Muppets

    Here are some more dreams that I have had: *Every once in awhile, I dream of finding copies of the muppet compilation videos that were released by Playhouse Video, often I am at flea markets when I find them, sometimes I am at libraries or video stores. Rowlf's Rhapsodies is the video that I...
  14. M

    Herbert Birdsfoot presents Making Loud Noises Without Talking

    I had thought about having Kermit be the star, but then I changed my mind and decided to have it star Herbert Birdsfoot instead. Here is an idea I thought of after I had completed this story: Herbert Birdsfoot: (walking up to Lefty) Hey, can you.... Lefty: SHhhhh!! Herbert...
  15. M

    performing the Two-Headed Monster

    I have noticed a few other times whe it looks like performers were performing with their left hands.... cIn The Muppet valentine Show, when Kermit reported on the planet Koozebane, he held his microphone with his right hand, so Jim Henson must have perfrmed him with his left hand. I have...
  16. M

    Herbert Birdsfoot presents Making Loud Noises Without Talking

    Herbert Birdsfoot: Hello, Herbert Birdsfoot here, and today I am going to talk about making loud noises wihtout talking. There are many ways to be loud wihtout talking. But instead of me listing the examples, let's just show you some. (Walks to a Honker) Can you make a noise wihtout talking...
  17. M

    Biff and Sully present Loud and Quiet

    I don't know, but I have read some posts from Was Once Ernie where he mentioend that Richard Hunt originally was mainly a background performer, performing right hands and the back half of Mr. Snuffleupagus. I don't know when Richard started performing voices on a regular basis, but somehow...
  18. M

    performing the Two-Headed Monster

    I have been wondering something about the Two-headed Monster. I know that one performer performs the right head, and another performs the left head, but for the performer that performs the right head, how is the right hand operated? Does the performer of the right half perform the head with his...
  19. M

    Dreams about Muppets

    I have had all kinds of dreams about Muppets. Here is a listing of some: Back when I was in the third grade (1992), I dreamed that I was watching a scene with Dr. Teeth telling Zoot and Lips to blow their horns, and they blew on command. Around a similar time, maybe before the...
  20. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I have thought of a somewhat clever way to arrange the set. Let me know what you think of this arrangemnt: Disc 1: Complete Shows (2-4 complete, uncut hour-long episodes, maybe they can be the first four season premiers. Of course, that could allow the disc to be called "The start of the...
Top