Search results

  1. M

    List of SS Videos that should be produced.

    Jim Henson on Sesame Street Rubber Duckie One and One Make Two Let's Sing a Song of Three Mystery Letter Five People in my Family Kermit counts Tweedlebugs Ernie makes a clay sculpture of Bert King of 8 Let's Sing a Song of Nine On Vacation with Guy Smiley Plants Can Grow...
  2. M

    Favorite Versions of Favorite Songs

    my faves Rubber Duckie: the version that Ernie sings in front of a blue background I Love Trash: the version seen in Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game C is for Cookie: the original version Imagination: the original version Bein' Green: the original version One of these things: the version with...
  3. M

    List of SS Videos that should be produced.

    Sesame Feelings Felines Kermit and Cookie Monster demonstrate happy, sad, and angry Ernie has Bert pretend to be mad Mad I'm Sad Because I'm Happy Sad Sesame Street News: after the three little pigs' houses got blown down I Like Laughing When I'm Happy Best of All Proud Proud...
  4. M

    Let's say they would make MB DVD's.....

    Eight Take Away One Equals Panic is the epsiode where the babies overhear Nanny talking about getting rid of an old chair and mistakenly think that she is talking about getting rid of one of the babies, and eventually they mistakenly think she is considering getting rid of Fozzie.
  5. M

    List of SS Videos that should be produced.

    Learning About Shapes Drawing shapes on-screen Kermit's rectangle lecture Circles The Triangle is Right Kermit draws a triangle on-screen Shapes in my Room It's Hip to Be a Square Learning About Body Parts Proffessor Hasting's lecture on Body Parts Grover tries to sell...
  6. M

    Top 5 Muppet and JHC Merchandise that you want to be released

    My top five: 1. an all-new, detailed book on the history of either The Muppets, Jim Henson, or The Jim Henson Company. 2. A video game based specifically on one of the muppet movies. 3. The second season of The Muppet Show on DVD. 4. The Jim Henson Hour on DVD. 5. A set of...
  7. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    For another "just in case", that song is included on two different DVDs: Sing Along and We All Sing Together. Of course, on Sing Along it is obviously edited (the cast sings it in the linking footage before transitioning into the song), but that DVD is worht watching anyway, as it features Biff...
  8. M

    Happy Birthday minor muppetz!

    I just found this thread. I am a day late. :o I got a lot of neat stuff, like money. I also got the DVDs of The Producers, Chicken Little, That '70s Show: The Complete First Season, and The Andy Milonakis Show: The Complete First Season.
  9. M

    Useless (but still interesting) Muppet trivia!

    Another interesting piece of trivia that seems both useless and useful: unofficial sources seem to be more accurate than official ones. Of course, unofficial sources are sometimes wrong as well, especially if some official source (or sources) was wrong and the fans believed it.
  10. M

    Snuffy - 1978, 1979, 1980

    Didn't you also perform in The Muppets Take Manhattan? There have recently been a few members who performed in the finale of The Muppet Movie, but I was wondering if you could tell us about the wedding finale of The Muppets Take Manhattan. Did Jim Henson hire several puppeteers similar to how he...
  11. M

    Sesame Street's 37th season begins August 14

    Did Caroll Spinney actually perform Big Bird in his cameo appearance, or did he just perform the voice? Did you perform Snuffy in Christmas Eve on Sesame Street (you weren't credited), or was that finished before you started performing?
  12. M

    TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

    When the second season comes out, I think I'll watch the Zero Mostel episode first. I think that the first episode that I have seen that I will watch will be the one with either John Cleese, Steve Martin, Madeline Kahn, or Julie Andrews.
  13. M

    Let's say they would make MB DVD's.....

    And here are some more themed volumes, not revolving around characters: Storytime: Goosetown Babies Whose Tale is it Anyway? Snow White and the Seven Muppets Nice To Have Gnome You Television: I Want My Muppet TV! Muppet Broadcasting Network Gonzees Playhouse Channel And...
  14. M

    Let's say they would make MB DVD's.....

    Here are my ideas for some single-disc themed releases: The Best of Baby Kermit: The New Adventures of Kermo Polo What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? It's a Wonderful Frog (is that the title of the epsidoe where everybody thinks that Kermit will leave them?) The Frog Who Knew...
  15. M

    Gorg knowledge of Fraggle names

    A similar thing that I've thought of... I have read somewhere that Sprocket first leanred Gobo's name in Sprocket's Big Adventure (I haven't seen this episode, so I'm not sure if I read correctly). However, he should have known Gobo's name. Doc constantly complains to Sprocket about getting...
  16. M

    Gorg knowledge of Fraggle names

    It seems like the Gorgs don't have names. I would be surprised if Ma and Pa were their real names. Junior could be a real name, though.
  17. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    That skit is already available as a bonus segment on the All-Star Alphabet DVD.
  18. M

    Could The Gogalala Jubilee Jugband be a family?

    It sounded like a Jim Henson voice said that line (and it sounded like the voice that Jim Henson used for the jugblower in the song "Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavor on the Bedpost Overnight?" in the Charles Aznavour episode).
  19. M

    singer in "You Do Something to Me"

    According to the Muppet Morsels, it was said that in the song You Do Something to Me, the singer was performed by Fran Brill, but then Eren Ozker took over after she turned back into her former self at the end. However, the credits do not list Fran Brill as a performer in the Peter Ustinov...
  20. M

    Could The Gogalala Jubilee Jugband be a family?

    In the song "I'm My Own Grampaw", there is one brief moment where one of the jugband members says, "Sing it, Pa!". Oddly enough, in that scene, all of the jugband members are on-screen, but none of them is seen actually saying that line (maybe it comes from the wings or audience?). Anyway...
Top