Search results

  1. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Whether or not the people in charge read these forums does not mean that we will get exactly what we want. After all, the people at palisades read this forum diuring the time that the Muppet action figures were in production, and while several suggestions were taken, there were also a lot of...
  2. M

    Guess That Shape and Color

    I was at a store today and saw a new DVD called "Guess That Shape and Color". I had read about this several months ago, on the first Muppet Newsflash Forum (though I think it had a different title listed). I didn't buy this DVD, but looking at the packaging and reading the description, it looks...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Emmet Otter DVD

    I rented this DVD recently, and I give it four stars. It has been mentioend that the main feature was edited due to the edited version being a better master than the original master. owever, watching the deleted/ altered scenes, the video quality doesn't really look too different from the...
  4. M

    Favorite Fozzie Bear moment.

    Some of my favorites include: *Cowboy Time *Good Grief, the comedians a bear! *Veterinarian's Hospital (from the Rita Moreno episode) *I've Got Rhythym *Fozzie's ventreloquist act *Fozzie taking Baskerville off-stage *most of Fozzie's sceens from the Raquel Welch episode (I don't...
  5. M

    Biff and Sully present Joke Telling

    Yes, but they are also all commonly told jokes. I didn't realize that all of the jokes were from the ventreleoquist joke untill you mentioned it. I often wonder where all of these jokes originated.
  6. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    There are also a few animated skits that I suspect were from either the first or second season (I could be wrong). These skits include: Frances Fairy - seen in learning About Letters A Scientist invents capital letter H - seen in The Alphabet Game The R Wizard - seen in Learning About...
  7. M

    Top 5 Muppet and JHC Merchandise that you want to be released

    a slightly altered wishlist I would like to make a few top five wishlists... Top 5 DVDs: 1. The Great Santa Clause Switch 2. The Muppet Show Seasons 2-5 3. Sam and Friends 4. Rowlf's Rhapsodies with The Muppets 5. MuppeTelevision segments of The Jim Henson Hour Top 5 Books...
  8. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    There have been some skits from the first two seasons on video. As far as I know, the following skits from the first season are available: Wanda the Witch - included on The Alphabet Game. Bein' Green - included in Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration. Rubber Duckie (I...
  9. M

    The Sales Pieces

    Disney owns the rights to the Muppet Meeting Films, where Grump is the most major in, so I'm sure that Disney owns the rights to both Grump and Leo.
  10. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    If any existing specials get included as features, I think that the following specials would be best to include as a feature: Julie on Sesame Street Out to Lunch The Grover Monster/ Jean Marsh Cartoon Special Sesame Street at Night? A Special Sesame Street Christmas A Walking Tour...
  11. M

    Biff and Sully present Joke Telling

    Biff: Hi, there. It's us, your old pals Biff and Sully. (Sully waves his hand) Biff: Today, we are going to talk to you about jokes. (Sully enthustiastically nods his head in agreement) Biff: Jokes are funny things thta people tell, often as a straightforward question with a...
  12. M

    New Talk Show: Late Night Buffet

    I wonder if this is really true or a joke. I am suspicious of this. The page says that it is from The Jim Henson Company, and not Disney (though Henson could still be involved). Also, it says that it will be on TBS. I would think that Disney would want it on one of it's own channels, rather than...
  13. M

    Biff and Sully present Loud and Quiet

    Biff: Hello, Biff and Sully here. Today, we are going to show you the difference between loud and quiet. (Sully nods his head) Biff: I will demonstrate loud, and Sully will demonstrate quiet. (Sully nods his head) Biff: Now, as I am loud, I am talking. As Sully is being quiet, he...
  14. M

    Sherlock Hemlock get's a clue

    Sherlock Hemlock: Egad! I am Sherlock Hemlock, the world's greatest detective! A very terrible crime has been committed, and it is my duty to find the culprit. Now, the first thing I need to find is a clue... Harvey Kneeslapper: Hey, did I hear you say that you need a Q? Shherlock Hemlock...
  15. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I feel like I both agree and disagree. There were quite a few Sesame Street specials produced in the 1970s, but out of those specials, only Christmas Eve on Sesame Street has been officially released on video and DVD (and as far as I know, it's the only one that's been rebroadcast). I am not...
  16. M

    The Sales Pieces

    Yes, that would be great, but I think it would be even better if the sales piece was included as a special feature on the upcoming Sesame Street Nostalgia Box Set. I don't know if it will, but it would be great. Hopefully, Disney would approve of the inclusion of Kermit, Rowlf, Grump, and other...
  17. M

    The Sales Pieces

    Yes, they both did.
  18. M

    List of SS Videos that should be produced.

    The Best of Ernie and Cookie Monster Breakfast Time Ernie and Cookie Monster share a pillow Ernie and Cookie Monster count zero cookies The Cookie Bunny Ernie puts his cookies in a safe Cookie Monster eats Ernie's cupcakes Cookie Monster spends the night at Ernie's apartment Dee...
  19. M

    List of SS Videos that should be produced.

    Richard Hunt on Sesame Street Proud to be a Cow Sully plays the piano Italian Street Song Sesame Street News: First Day of School in History Two-Headed Monster: Feet Fur We're Real Cowboys any skit with Leo Sesame Street News: Don Music rewrites Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...
  20. M

    List of SS Videos that should be produced.

    Jerry Nelson on Sesame Street X Marks the Spot The Song of The Count The Amazing Mumford's rabbit trick Mysterious Theater Grover the Waiter: poetic memory Sesame Street News: The Count counts three little pigs Beat the Time: The Count Herry and John John count to 20 I Can't...
Top