Search results

  1. M

    the audience reactions to Fozzie

    I think the Muppet Morsels say that some of the audience members in the very back are just put up on poles or something, rather than performed by puppeteers. I think something similar was done for the wrestling audience in The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence (it's obvious that a lot of audience...
  2. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I just realised something. At the Muppet Wiki, it has been pointed out in the season pages for Sesame Streetthaat there were many episodes repeated in later seasons, but with the on-screen number changed (and I think some of these repeats had some segments replaced). It seemed common for the...
  3. M

    the audience reactions to Fozzie

    Has anybody noticed how rare it is to see what the audience, aside from Statler and Waldorf, thinks of Fozzie? Usually, if the audience boos him, it's usually just when needed. Here are some examples of times where the audience clearly hated him: Juliet Prowse (pilot version): the...
  4. M

    Gorg knowledge of Fraggle names

    In the episode Mokey's Funeral, after Junior thinks that he killed Mokey, he sas that he can't give her a proper tombstone because he thought that Fraggles don't have names. However, in the secodn episode, Wembly and the Gorgs, during the trial for the Fraggles, Wembly refferred to the other...
Top