Search results

  1. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Does anybody know if Don Music was around during any of the first five season (my guess would be the fifth season, if he was around during these years)? It would be great to see Don included.
  2. M

    airings of specials

    I think that the christmas ones are the only ones to have been shown at least once a year. I know that A Muppet Family Christmas was broadcast on ABC in 1987 and, I think, 1988, on NBC in 1989, on Nickelodeon from 1992 untll at least 1997, and on The Oddyssey Channel in 1999. I am not sure if...
  3. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    And here are what skits I'd include for the best of season compilations. I hope I am right about the years of certain sketches, but these are my best guess. I also hope that I don't accidently list anything that was cut from the Noggin broadcasts of the premier episodes (I am going by how Muppet...
  4. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I noticed that that cover called it "Old School Vol. One" instead of "Nostalgia Set: First Five", like how Amazon has listed it. I'm not sure if that was an old cover that wasn't changed, or what. Does it really say 1969-1974? I thought it said 1969-1979. This would make a great layout...
  5. M

    Extracts from Kaye Ballard episode of TMS

    Since that episode is available on DVD, it might not be a good idea to show clips there. If you were showing scenes that were cut from the DVD then maybe it would be okay (and some scenes that were cut are included on You Tube), but nothing was cut from the Kaye Ballard episode. I know that You...
  6. M

    Another Family Guy Reference? You Be the Judge

    Is that episode on DVD yet? I thought it was from the fifth season, which hasn't been released on DVD yet.
  7. M

    Did Grover eventually stop slapping Kermit?

    I know that during the early days Grover would often encounter Kermit by slapping him on the back and saying "Hey, Froggy babyyyyyy!!" However, did he eventually stop doing this? I haven't seen too many Kermit and Grover sketches from after the 1970s, but in all of those team-ups, Grover...
  8. M

    The Great Muppet Caper

    That's sad. I really hope that Disney decides to bring them back sometime soon. Yeah, I know that they are not as major as Rowlf or Scooter, but they are two of my favorites.
  9. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I know that some of us have been able to e-mail/ contact Sesame Workshop. I have tried e-mailing SW a few times but every time I have, I get a response saying that the e-mail is not available at that time, or something like that. I think a few other members have mentioned this happening to them...
  10. M

    airings of specials

    I know that the following networks were the original networks that aired the following specials: Hey, Cinderella! - ABC The Muppet Valentine Show - ABC The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence - ABC Christmas Eve on Sesame Street - PBS John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Togetehr - ABC...
  11. M

    Muppet Show DVD's

    It does a bit. However, this show was originally distributed by ITC Entertainment, and the closings originally ended with Zoot blowing the ITC logo out of his trumpet. After The Jim Henson Company bought the distribution rights from ITC, they reshot Zoot blowing the saxaphone, which is the...
  12. M

    The Great Muppet Caper

    Yeah, he's in the bacground in the newsroom, wearing a wig, when Gonzo yells, "Stop the presses!!!"
  13. M

    ?'s about Do De Rubba Duck.

    Maybe Caroll Spinney really wanted to be a part of the song, but Big Bird and Bruno would have been too big for the tub.
  14. M

    Sesame Street Comic Strip

    I was reading at the Muppet Wiki website, in the page on animator Cliff Roberts, that there was a Sesame Street comic strip. A link is posted, but it leads to an article page that does not exist yet. So I'd like to know if anybody knows anything about the Sesame Street comic strip? I think it...
  15. M

    The Great Muppet Caper

    How do you know that Frank Oz directed that scene?
  16. M

    The Best of Electric Company - Volume 2 DVD Contents.

    There was already a thread about this. I'm not sure if you saw it. I read somewhere that the first set only had one episode thta was not shown on Noggin. Does anybody know if the upcomming set will have more non-Noggin episodes?
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    What was that "My favorite Sesame Street moment" about? I think that some of them were disapointing to me, mainly just ones where the celebrities favorite moments were ones that helped their kids out with stuff, such as one celebrity whose favorite moment was a scene where a cartoon character...
  18. M

    More Time Life DVDs... I wish

    Vol. 16 Ruth Buzzi Rich Little Leslie Uggams Vol. 17 Zero Mostel Shirley Bassey Valerie Harper Vol. 18 Paul Williams Loretta Switt Kris Kristofferson and Rita Cooledge Vol. 19 Phyllis George Linda Lavin Hal Lindon Vol. 20 Ethel Merman Lou Rawls...
  19. M

    Sesame Street Beans

    Wouldn't it be cool if more beans were made? What characters would you have liked to have seen made? Here is who I would have had made, in addition to those who were made: Biff Sully Hoots the Owl Simon Soundman Don Music Roxy Marie Forgetful Jones Kingston Livingston III...
  20. M

    Cookie Monster's Impossible Challenge

    For those who didn't get the refference, episode two was a refference to a game show from the early 1960s called You're in the Picture. It was hosted by Jackie Gleason, and involved the contestants putting their heads inside actual paintings and having to guess what paintings they were in...
Top