Search results

  1. M

    How about a 1980's Old School set?

    Aristotle was a blind monster who appeared on Sesame Street during the 1982-1983 season. He was blue and had orange hair. According to the Muppet Wiki page on him, he was one of the few monsers who had visible ears, though I couldn't find the ears on him. His page at Muppet Wiki has a picture of...
  2. M

    Who are the Fireys (specifically)?

    Actually, I can imagine Jen from The Dark Crystal with Kermit's voice.
  3. M

    average Monsterpiece Theater sketches per year

    Yeah, from what I've been reading lately, it seems like the first one was shown in the late 1970s, and then it became a recurring sketch a few years later. But what I am wondering is how many sketches were made for Monsterpiece Theater in a single year, and if there were any years where there...
  4. M

    Old 1980's Sesame Street episodes

    Do you know if you would still get residuals if your sketches were repeated or if your episodes were rerun or released on video? Do you remember when the last time you got a residual was? Could you have gotten any residuals for any video or DVD releases, or from when reruns were shown on Noggin...
  5. M

    Vanishing Cream Beaker: The Story

    Chapter 10 Beaker was suddenly glowing. Glowing green. He had started to wonder what was going on. He turned around, and saw a glowing green bunny. "Aaaahhh", screamed Beaker. "Churk churk churk, churk churk churk", said the glowing bunny, which meant "Do not be afraid". A glowing...
  6. M

    Vanishing Cream Beaker: The Story

    Chapter 9 Kermit, Bunsen, Miss Piggy, Seymour, Pepe, Bill the Bubble Guy, Janice, and Clifford all went to try to rescue Beaker. "All right, everybody", said Kermt, "We've gotta split up." "I'll come with you, Kermie", said Miss Piggy. Kermit scrunched up his mouth. "Okay, if you...
  7. M

    Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School.

    I am sure that the voice actors weren't also performing the Muppets. The regular performers did (though I don't know who each performer actually did). And the actors have lended their voices to Muppets outside of these sketches. Emillio Degardo performed a Muppet voice in the song Me, Loretta...
  8. M

    Vanishing Cream Beaker: The Story

    Chapter 8 Beaker walked into the building and spied on the company investors. Mr. Iger and Mr. Trader were joined by a council of investors. "So, did you buy anything from those Muppets?", asked one of the council members. "No, not yet", said Mr. Iger, "They are unsure, after the offer...
  9. M

    What would you like on Sesame Street Old School Volume 1?

    I keep wonderign if future volumes will still focus exclusively on 1969-1974, or if they will expand on the years, or if they will focus on different years altogether. Other people have, too. Some people seem to be in favor of each set focusing on a different five years. If that was the...
  10. M

    Vanishing Cream Beaker: The Story

    Chapter 7 Beaker got into Beauregards taxi and Beauregard took Beaker to the building where the investors discussed profits and other buisness-related stuff. "Bye, Beaker", said Bunsen. "Come back soon", said Seymour. "What's going on?", asked Bobo. "I hope that Beaker gets to...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Especially if the show is on every weekday.
  12. M

    Lew Zeland's Fish Resturaunt

    Did anybody notice that this fan fic has references to both the fan fic that I wrote before this one, Haunted House Hams, and the one that I started after this, Vanishing Cream Beaker: The Story?
  13. M

    characters who have appeared in full-body shots

    Here are some more: Lobbock Lou (TMS with Peter Sellers) Jerry (Rocky Mountain Holiday) Zeke (Rocky Mountain Holiday) Gramps Bubba all members of the Goggalalla Jubilee Jugband (except for the girl) The Swedish Chef (TMS with Linda Ronstadt, GMC)
  14. M

    characters who have appeared in full-body shots

    Let's have a thread about regular-sized Muppet characters who have appeared in full-body shots in productions, outside of merchandise and illustrations. This isn't counting full-body characters like Sweetums, rod muppets like The Bossmen, or animated/ computer-animated characters like Waldo C...
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    I know, but the letter sponsors (W,S, and E) were in a more random order, as opposed to alphabetical, while the number sponsors were in numerical order. I sense that this thread is getting off topic. Maybe we should start a new thread about the numbers 0, 1, 13-19, and 21-40.
  16. M

    Vanishing Cream Beaker: The Story

    Chapter 6 Kermit still had his head stuck in the saxaphone. "Oh, good grief", thought Kermit, "Investors are comming over to see if they want to buy some stuff and I have this saxaphone stuck on my head." Rizzo and Pepe walked past Kermit. "Ha ha", said Rizzo, "I'm glad that I'm...
  17. M

    Monsterpiece Theater Question

    I just watched Upstairs, Downstairs.... and I still don't know what sketch featured the introduction seen in a clip montage in Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting (which was a different room than usual). So I guess that introduction was from Me Claudius (for those who want to confirm, in the...
  18. M

    Grover's First Sketch

    Actually, Grover first appeared in the first season, but he was gray green back then, and apparantly he was just a random, nameless monster. However, while I believe that I've read that he didn't seem to have much of a personality in the first season, I do know of three sketches where he his...
  19. M

    average Monsterpiece Theater sketches per year

    Back when Monsterpiece Theater sketches were in production, does anybody know how many different skits would be made each year? I was just thinking about this subject. I've read that the series began in 1982 (though that could be wrong... and some have said that the first one seems to have been...
Top