Search results

  1. M

    What do you want?? :)

    Although probably unlikely, I would like to see the entire Jim Henson Hour series on DVD, complete and uncut, right down to the original Jim Henson Productions logo. For Sesame Street, I'd like to see a DVD set containing every single Kermit the Frog sketch. Realistically thinking, I'd like...
  2. M

    Ideas!

    That creature is one of the heaps. I can't remember if it was the green heap or purple heap. They first appeared in a sketch in The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence, where in the script they were listed as Green Heap and Purple Heap.
  3. M

    Noggin cuts on Episode 1

    If you look at that page, it mentions that some of the scenes from the skit where kids play a game got cut. It mainly just cut the parts where the black kid got hurt. I believe at one point the page for episode 1 mentioned that one (or more) of the 30 dots segments was cut. It no longer says...
  4. M

    Did Noggin show many episodes with the most famous songs?

    I have been wondering lately. As I've constantly looked at episode pages on Muppet Wiki, I have noticed that it seems like Noggin didn't really show very many episodes that feature Sesame Street's most famous songs of all-time, including Rubber Duckie, I Love Trash, C is for Cookie, ABC-DEF-GHI...
  5. M

    Rubber Duckie: first year of broadcast

    Of course, a lot of Sesame Street songs from the first season have a 1970 copyright. Even the theme song, which was on the show since the first episode. There are a handful of first season songs that do have 1969 copyrights, such as The People in Your Neighborhood and Five People in my Family.
  6. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    There are things better than Sesame Street?:) I only know that Raul Julia appeared in the first two Adams Family movies, and only know that Charolette Rae appeared as a regular on Diff'rent Strokes and starred in it's spin-off, The Facts of Life. While many of those are bigger, and while they...
  7. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I noticed that Herry appears on the cover, but looking at episode guides, Herry only appears in one of the episodes included (the season two premier, in the song Circles). I know that he also appears in the background for C is for Cookie, but I hope there are some extra Herry Monster sketches...
  8. M

    Why are FR songs so short?

    Are there very many animated shows that regularly include more than one song, besides the theme song? I think that many episodes of Garfield have multiple songs, though not in the same short story (many episodes have a song in one of the Garfield segments and one of the U.S. Acres segment). I...
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

    I didn't see it at my local Sam Goody, but haven't checked anywhere else.
  10. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    If there are indeed nine segments from each season, and future sets continue to focus on the same years, then I wonder if the sets will continue to have bonus skits grouped by season or perhaps a theme. Some good ideas could be the alphabet (there are 26 letters, there could be three groupings...
  11. M

    Thoughts on Convincing John

    I wonder if Convincing John was always meant to appear in multiple episodes, or if he was originally intended to just appear once and became so popular that he was brought back a few times. Or if maybe a writer came up with more ways to use him. I noticed that Convincign John's first two...
  12. M

    Why are FR songs so short?

    Many of the songs on The Muppet Show and Sesame Street were short as well. Though in this case it's usually shorter than two or three minutes. In the booklet for The Muppet Show 25th anniversary album, it was said that Jim Henson didn't want The Muppet Show to have very many musical that lasted...
  13. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Actually, that wasn't Farley. It was a green guy with black hair (Farley had orange hair) and wore an outfit identical to Sherlock Hemlock's outfit (only he didn't wear a hat). I think it was purposely decided to have a one-shot character so that Ernie and Cookie Monster would wonder who he was...
  14. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I would like to make a wish list along with what is known. Of course, a wishlist might be pointless considering that the set is out and we will know what's included soon, but here goes something. And some of the years are guesses. 1 Season- Rubber Duckie (Maybe) I Love Trash Being Green...
  15. M

    Bob Johnson?

    I asked about this on the talk page, but nobody responded to that question.
  16. M

    Rubber Duckie: first year of broadcast

    I am wondering, is the version of Rubber Duckie where Ernie takes a bath in front of a blue background from the first season or the second season? I know there was an earlier version from one of the test pilots, but I've been wondering about the version that's more commonly seen. I remember...
  17. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I've been thinking... it was said that each episode is accompanied by a selection of skits from each season. If there are 45 skits and five episodes, it would make sense for each year to have nine segments included, to make them all even. I don't know if I am right or not, but that's what I...
  18. M

    Frackle and Fraggles

    Well, the Frackles were still used after Fraggle Rock began. They could be seen in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years (and Traveling Matt is also there, so that's one fraggle and some frackles at the same location), The Jim Henson Hour, The Muppet Christmas Carol, and Mopatops Shop. Then...
  19. M

    characters who have appeared in full-body shots

    Slimey has been seen in full-body form, too. Obviously. Actually, it seems like almost every small Muppet has been in a full-body shot.
  20. M

    Lack of charachters in the early 1980's

    It seems a bit ironic that Bert would often appear on the street without Ernie during the early years, as there aren't really too many sketches with just Bert but there are a lot of sketches with just Ernie.
Top