Search results

  1. M

    were the test pilots made in 1968?

    We know that there were seven test pilots made before the show premiered. However, I wonder if any or all of the test pilots were made in 1968. After all, all/ most of them failed to test audiences, and it would have been a little bit soon to produce these and produce episodes of the show, not...
  2. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    If there are in fact more bonus features than what has been announced, then I hope that they get announced soon. It's interesting that Bruno is illustrated on the page for this. Bruno has rarely been included in official illustrations. Also, I have read that Bruno first appeared on Sesame...
  3. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I have read that the earliest News Flash segments didn't have a title card, and they when the logo was introduced, they were added to later broadcasts of the earlier news skits as well. If any of those early news skits are shown as bonus features, I hope that they are shown however they were...
  4. M

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    It would be cool if Sesame Workshop put out a dual-layer Sesame Street album, featuring the televised versiosn of the songs included.
Top