Search results

  1. M

    Monsterpiece Theater Question

    I am guesing that it wasn't cut. I know that this sketch was shown uncut in a season 30 episode.
  2. M

    Lew Zeland's Fish Resturaunt

    Chapter 8 Many of Lew Zeland's friends at the Muppet Theater visited Lew every day at the hospital, and often entertained them. "So, what do you get when you drive with broken brakes?", said Fozzie. "I give up", said Lew. "You get a wreck!", said Fozzie. "Boo!", shouted Lew, who...
  3. M

    Sesame Street Treasures Collection Fictional Press Releases

    With the upcomming old school set, this doesn't sound as good, though it is still a bit good. I thought I'd list some segments that I would have liked to have seen in some of the releases (some, like The Ultimate Ernie and Bert Collection, will be obviously include every Ernie and Bert skit...
  4. M

    Lew Zeland's Fish Resturaunt

    Chapter 7 It was dress rehearsal at the Muppet Theater. They were getting ready for the next show. Rowlf, Janice, and Miss Piggy were dressed as their Veterinarian's Hospital characters, while Fozzie and Link were dressed as their Bear on Patrol characters. "We rully need a patient for...
  5. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Johnny Carson

    I just recently found out that the title of this song is actually "Wedding Bell Blues". Oops!
  6. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I don't think he looks very heavy. Especially not compared to Bobo, Behemoth or Gorgon Heap.
  7. M

    Lew Zeland's Fish Resturaunt

    Chapter 6 Mr. St. Knarf went to the resturaunt to see if the place had blown up yet. He saw that the resturaunt looked like it was in good condition, from the outside. "Six hours with a karaoke machine, and it's still not destroyed?", thought Mr. St. Knarf. He decided to come inside to...
  8. M

    What should the next muppet movie be about?

    How about a sport movie, with the Muppets forming either a basketball, baseball, or football team? Or maybe they can play a sport that doens't get as much movie exposure, like Golf, Tennis, or Bowling. It would probably be a challenge to have the Muppets actually play sports in a movie. Or...
  9. M

    Lew Zeland's Fish Resturaunt

    Chapter 5 Buisness started getting busier. Gonzo came for some lunch. "I'll have some burnt fish", said Gonzo. "Bawk bawk bawk bawk", said Camillia. "Oh, I'm sorry", said Thurston, "I don't speak chicken. I'll have to get another waiter to translate." At another table...
  10. M

    Lew Zeland's Fish Resturaunt

    Chapter 4 After the resturaunt closed, Lew Zeland got together with Kermit and his employees. "Well, we've made 33 grand tonight", said Thurston. "That's great", said Lew. Kermit looked at the bills and financial records. "It's amazing", said Kermit, "According to this...
  11. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I was just looking at the threads in the Sesame Merchandise folder regarding this set, and it seems like they have all been closed (and looks like they were merged into one tread). There are no posts stating why this happened (it was said why the first thread was closed, as official details were...
  12. M

    were the test pilots made in 1968?

    Did Robert Gulliame really play Gordon in the test pilots? I thought that he auditioned for the role at the same time as Roscoe Orman. I thought there were seven test pilots, not just five. And I thought they kept making new test pilots after the other ones were shown to audiences, after...
  13. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I wonder how many more threads there will be about this set between now and when the set is released.
  14. M

    Lew Zeland's Fish Resturaunt

    Chapter 3 Lew Zeland had opened the resturaunt and called up as many of his employees as possible. Kermit, Scooter, Gonzo, Seymour, Pepe, and Beauregard also offered to help. Seymour and Pepe were cooking. "So, why did I agree to volunteer to help, again?", asked Pepe. "Because Lew...
  15. M

    Lew Zeland's Fish Resturaunt

    Chapter 2 Lew Zeland ate his meal and then decided to go straight to work. One of his rat employees, Thurston, decided to show him around the resturaunt. "So there's the wall, that's the kitchen, and those are doors", said Thurston, "Oh, and that is where your office and rfinancial records...
  16. M

    Lew Zeland's Fish Resturaunt

    It was a typical day at the Distinctive Fish Resturaunt. By "typical", I mean slow, boring, and not a fun place to work at. The resturaunt only got an average of 10 customers per day, usually because they couldn't afford anything else. The resturaunt owner, Frank St. Knarf, was looking at...
  17. M

    Designing Muppet World

    There could also be tour busses that resemble the Electric Mayhem Bus and The Happiness Hotel Bus. Another idea would be a Muppet Labs Inside the Computer Ride. Basically, the audience gets inside a vehicle with five rows of seats, and animatronics of Bunsen and Beaker operate the vehicle...
  18. M

    Ideas!

    I was listing what I would want in a Sesame Street action figure collection, not a Muppet action figure collection. Maurice is the only character you listed who would be in a Sesame Street line of toys. I like the look of maurice, but there are a lot of characters who are more important, as well...
  19. M

    Ideas!

    Here is my idea for a perfect Sesame Street line-up. It would feature four regular-sized figures in each series, and each series would have either a larger-than-can-fit-in-the-package figure (for the record, I think that Barkly and Alice are both small enough to fit in the normal packaging) or a...
  20. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I don't know if it's considered a frequently asked question or not, but it would be good if the official Sesame Workshop site included the question "Since Kermit and the Sesame Street Muppets are no longer owned by the same company, how can Kermit be used?" We seem to ask this question alot, but...
Top