Search results

  1. M

    MCC on youtube

    I never would have expected a full-lenght movie, much less one that is not too hard to find a copy of, to be posted at You Tube.
  2. M

    Gonzo's Observation

    I think Gonzo meant that he hadn't done any of his own acts. I don't think he would have counted singing in the background. Of course, he had been hitting the gong every week (though that was never mentioned, and it's probably good that that wasn't ever referenced on the show outside of the...
  3. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper's Barber Shop Gag

    These are good, but so far it seems like the first three parts are hardly different, and it seems like you only post a new part of this fan fic once a week. I hope that part 5 has a really good payoff gag (I also hope that part 4 has a major difference besides the victim).
  4. M

    Watched 'em yet?

    I just watched The Muppet Christmas Carol a few days ago.
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    Were any segments with Don Music ever shown on Noggin? I was looking at the epsiode pages at Muppet Wiki, and for the Noggin epsiodes, I can't remember if I ever saw any Don Music sketches listed (most of the Sesame Street Unpaved epsiodes have detailed pages, while very few 123 Sesame Street...
  6. M

    Big Bird's Doors

    As we know, Big Bird's nest area is covered by doors, and as we know, Big Bird was not created untill after the test pilots. However, in the skits with James Earl Jones counting and reciting the alphabet, James Earl Jones stands in front of Big Bird's doors. I have read that these segments were...
  7. M

    The Christmas Toy

    No, they didn't.
  8. M

    JHH: MM/LWD introductions and closings

    I thought it was. I thought I had read that the Food episode (with The Storyteller episode Three Ravens as the second half) was only broadcast in the U.K. in 1990, and that Living with Dinosaurs was shown in the U.K. that same year (thoguh I wasn't sure whether this was shown as an episode of...
  9. M

    JHH: MM/LWD introductions and closings

    I have a question about Monster Maker and Living with Dinosaurs when they aired on The Jim Henson Hour (I assume that Living with Dinosaurs aired as an episode of The Jim Henson Hour in England). Did these two epsiodes have cold openings? From what I read these are the only episodes that did...
  10. M

    Monster Maker 1987 TV Aired Special Question

    Have you seen this video in person? Have you watched the video release? If yes, does it just have the special, or is The Jim Henson Hour opening and bumbers included as well?
  11. M

    The Christmas Toy

    That's weird. It's first showing on Nickelodeon was part of Nickelodeons Sunday Night Muppets, and a year later it was shown as part of Nickelodeon's Friday Night Muppets, and it had also been shown as part of Nickelodeon's Muppet Matinee. It's also weird that you didn't know it was from Henson...
  12. M

    The Christmas Toy

    I've noticed it long ago, back when Toy Story was first released.
  13. M

    Has anyone actually ever seen 'A Special Sesame Street Christmas'?

    Even if it's no owned by Sesame Workshop, that doesn't mean that CBS owns it. Not all original programming on a channel is owned by that channel. For example, I don't think CBS ever owned the distribution rights to any of the Peanuts specials, though untill 2001 they usually premiered on CBS...
  14. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I just saw the german dub of Windy, and it's amazing how the german dubbed voice of the lead singer sounds like the voice Jim Henson used for him in Lulu's Back in Town. It was also great to see two Miami Mice segments included.
  15. M

    characters who have appeared in full-body shots

    Beautiful Day Monster has also been seen in full-body form, in the Sesame Street song Windy.
  16. M

    Interesting Jim Hill article on "Muppet Christmas Carol"

    That was a good article. I have started wondering, does the ending song, "When Love is Found", make as much sense without "When Love is Gone"? It's still a great scene, with most of the cast, but how effective is this song on it's own (and yes, I did see this movie when it was released in...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I have only seen a copy of volume 1 at my local Best Buy on at least two different occassions (though there were times that I went to Best Buy between those two times where I looked for The Electric Company and didn't see the copy in the same spot where it had previously been). And so far I have...
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    Well, this set is starting to show up in stores more. When I finally found my copy, it was the only copy at Suncoast. Now, I have seen another copy at Suncoast and a copy at Best Buy.
  19. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    You Tube finally has a vidoe clip from a Baker film that was not shown on Noggin, Four Song (Song of Four). I don't keep track of the adresses for each clip, but Muppet Wiki has a link to that clip on the page for Number Song Series (it was formerly listed as The Baker Films, untill some doubted...
  20. M

    Has anyone actually ever seen 'A Special Sesame Street Christmas'?

    I've read that it was actually nominated for an emmy (and lost to Christmas Eve on Sesame Street). If it was worthy of an emmy nomination, then I don't see why it hasn't been rebroadcast (I wonder if a mostly uncut DVD release would be out of the question). I wonder if Sesame Workshop actually...
Top