Search results

  1. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 9

    (The title appears in white letters on a black background, with Volume 9 appearing in pink letters) (Big Bird walks around Sesame Street, looking around) Big Bird: (looking inside the mailbox) Mr. Snuffleupagus? Are you in there? I guess not. (Big Bird opens the lid on Oscar's trash can...
  2. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 8

    (The title appears on screen, scrolling up off-screen as "Volume 8" scrolls on-screen) (Big Bird is standing outside of Hooper's Store. He then notices the audience) Big Bird: Oh, hi. I am waiting for Looper's Store to open. I hope that it opens soon, because I am hungry. (Mr. Hooper...
  3. M

    News Flash: The Fur

    That was a great script, though I imagined both the fur and Freddie to sound like Don Music.
  4. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    Lately, info on a lot of season 1 episodes have been added to Muppet Wiki. Not every first season episode yet, but I have a feeling that every episode from the first season will get a page at Muppet Wiki soon. Anyway, it seems like during the first season, almost every episode had a baker film...
  5. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 7

    (The title appears on a calendar, with "Volume 7" circled in red) (Big Bird is standing in front of 123 Sesame Street) Big Bird: Hello. Right now, I am about to go to Looper's Store. Hey, I've got an idea! I wil count how many more steps it will take to get to Dooper's Store! (counting...
  6. M

    What's My Part audio releases

    I wonder what the album compilers were smok---- errr, thinking when they chose to include the audio for that skit on an album.
  7. M

    Look! "Before You Leap" is an amazing book

    In the section of the book where Kermit talks about the movies, he keeps talking about the titles. He mentions titles that each Muppet wanted The Muppet Movie to have, then says that The Great Muppet Caper was going to be titled The Muppet Movie II untill roman numerals were in short supply, and...
  8. M

    Could Disney be selling The Muppets?

    I thought that somebody was implying that Disney only bought the Muppets to make DVD releases and show past productions on TV. I am aware of the other merchandise. Some seem to think that Disney only bought the Muppets for their past works, but not much of their past work has been seen or...
  9. M

    Don Music's Version of Chim Chim Cheree

    That was really good.
  10. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 6

    (The title appears on a place, while the words "Volume 6" appear on a spoon) (Big Bird is standing outside of the Fix-It Shop. Luis comes out of the Fix-It Shop) Big Bird: Hello. Welcome. I am hungry, and I am going to eat very soon. Luis: Why don't you eat right now? Big Bird: Well...
  11. M

    What's My Part audio releases

    The two What's My Part? sketches were both included in the album Somebody Come and Play. However, I was wondering if they are exactly the same audio. In the nose sketch, there is a Bennet Snerf character who is a monster, performed by Jerry Nelson, while in the foot sketch, he is an anything...
  12. M

    The 3 Versions of Rubber Duckie

    Just because a sketch is not on You Tube (or not released on video/DVD, or not shown on Noggin) does not mean that it's rare. However, You Tube has added some rare skecthes lately, including the 9 baker film and What's My Part?: Foot.
  13. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 5

    (The title "The Sesame Street Library Video Collection" appears on-screen, followed by "Volume 5" appearing at the bottom. This title appears over footage of a group of five kids walking downa city street, singing the Sesame Street theme song, as they go from walking in a street, to riding on a...
  14. M

    Could Disney be selling The Muppets?

    If that is true, then why have there only been six Muppet DVD releases from Disney since Disney bought the Muppets? Why didn't Disney release any Muppet DVDs in 2006 (yes, I know that the second season of TMS was planned)? Why hasn't The Muppet Show or any Muppet specials been rerun on any...
  15. M

    The 3 Versions of Rubber Duckie

    A clip from the first version appeared in The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years. That's the only time I remember seeing any footage from that version. I wondered about that version for a long time, because I was so used to the version with the blue background. I asked about that version at...
  16. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 4

    (The screen reads The Sesame Street Video Collection, and then te words Volume 4 suddenly appear on-screen) (Big Bird is in his nest, all alone) Big Bird: Oh, hi. I am glad you are here. Everybody I know is too busy to play with me. And I can't find Mr. Snuffleupagus anywhere. But we are...
  17. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 3

    (The title appears on-screen, scrolling to the side as "Volume 3" scrolls from the side onto the screen) (the video opens with Ernie and Bert standing in front of the steps to 123 Sesame Street) Ernie: Hello. I'm Ernie. Bert: And I'm Bert. Ernie: Today, we are looking at the various...
  18. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    Maybe 1 was originally planned to be a number that sponsored the show, but then the producers changed their minds. Or maybe Jim Henson produced a one segment without knowing or caring whether one would be a sponsor.
  19. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 2

    (the opening sequence features the title "The Sesame Street Video Collection", which then scrolls up and "Volume 2" scrolls in it's place) (Susan, Gordon, Olivia, David, and Luis are in front of the 123 Sesame Street building) Susan: Hi, welcome to Sesame Street. Gordon: It's a beautiful...
  20. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Colection Volume 1

    I debated over whether to include a "brought to you by the number 1" line for this, since this is supposed to take place in 1977 or 1978 (when the library books were released) and the number 1 didn't start sponsoring the show untill the 1980s. I also debated over whether to have this inspired by...
Top