Search results

  1. M

    What type of Muppet Fan Are You?

    I am obsessive/knowledgeable. I know a lot about the Muppets, and spend a lot of free time trying to learn more. Then again, I am not too obsessive. I don't own every Muppet item that's available (I haven't bought the "special edition" DVD releases of the Muppet movies, or the Sesame Beginnings...
  2. M

    Learning About Feelings

    In fact, a Dr. Feel sketch was shown on Sesame Street today. Maybe you can catch it on your local PBS network today.
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Puppet Up Special on TBS

    Maybe this special will be released on DVD soon. Most new movies and television productions get released on DVD shortly after they are shown these days. I wonder if a DVD would include any extra segments that might have been cut from the special for time, lack of being good, or being too risky...
  4. M

    Bein Green vs. Rainbow Connection

    I feel the opposite way. A lot of people seem to want to be the same as everybody else. However, I feel like I am different from other people. Sometimes, I feel too different, and I want everybody (or most people) to be more like me, as opposed to me changing to be like them. I sometimes feel...
  5. M

    Jim Henson repeating songs or sketches

    It has often been said that Jim Henson didn't like to talk much about past productions, but then I wodner about the various early sketches he did that often got repeated, or song sthat he has performed more than once. During the early years, many of the sketches that the Muppets performed on...
  6. M

    How about a 1980's Old School set?

    His scene wasn't cut on the Sing Yourself Silly video (released before hsi controversy). I don't know if it was cut from the Put Down the Duckie video. And it's been a long time since I've seen all of Put Down the Duckie on the show (the last few times it was on I actually had to leave the room...
  7. M

    The Muppets at Walt Disney World

    I know that Dave Goelz was scared of singing, at least at first, and many of his characters didn't sing very often, but in this special he sings quite a bit. Gonzo gets his own song, Zoot gets a solo sung line in Rock N' Rollin' Around the World, and both Bunsen and Beauregard get solo sung...
  8. M

    The Muppets at Walt Disney World

    I am not complaining.
  9. M

    Bein Green vs. Rainbow Connection

    I thought it was that you'll feel better once you are better than everybody else. Anyway, I like Bein' Green better. Besides, green is my favorite color. As for The Rainbow Connection being more singable, I recently realised that both songs do not have any lyrics that rhyme.
Top