Search results

  1. M

    Look! "Before You Leap" is an amazing book

    I got this book for christmas, and it's great. The autobiography section has a good mix of facts and fiction (an autobiography of a fictional character puts a limit on true behind-the-scenes facts). I can't decide which I like better, the autobiography part or the self-mprovement part. If this...
  2. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    Well, I don't do tape trades online. I was just amazed that there was somebody here who had a copy of the nine segment.
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

    After listening a few times, I noticed an irony. In the first few productions where Eric Jacopson performed Fozzie and Miss Piggy, such as It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, The Muppets Wizard of Oz, and Muppet Party Cruise, I thought that Eric Jacopson's Fozzie sounded perfectly close to...
  4. M

    DVD of Muppets Go To WDW: Speculation?

    Yeah, I am joking.
  5. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    It looks like you made two lists of sketches that got removed. Was the second list, of ones that annoy you that they were removed, a list of your favorites that got removed? Of course, many of the sketches you listed were recently included in Old School Volume 1.
  6. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    Actually, according to Muppet Wiki's guide to these sketches (listed as Number Song Series), the nine segment debuted in episode 16, and I found an episode page at Muppet Wiki (I can't remember the episode, but it's from the late-1980s) which listed this sketch. The person who contributed to...
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

    I got this album for christmas yesterday. I thought it was a very good album. I think it is weird that there was no big group number to close the album. I also think it's a bit weird that Kermit only sang on two songs (though great that a lot of others got to sing). It would have been great if...
  8. M

    What Did You Get For Christmas?

    I got: Before You Leap A Green and Red Christmas The Simpsons: The Complete Eigth Season The Bob Newhart Show: Seasons 1-4 Sonic Rush Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2 Space Invaders Revolution and some other stuff.
  9. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    I have read that the Baker film for 1 is the rarest of the baker films. I guess that could have to do with the fact that 1 wasn't a sponsor untill the 1980s, and they stopped showing the baker films in either 1986 or 1988. So there are actually people here who have the 9 sketch, featuring...
  10. M

    Female Muppets performed by males

    Yes, I noticed that, and I noticed that Jerry Nelson performed most of those new characters. I guess Jim Henson or Sesame Workshop decided that there needed to be more Muppets on the show (the first seasosn Muppet cast seemed to be scarce). It would have been great if Jim Henson, Frank Oz, and...
  11. M

    Female Muppets performed by males

    Actually, Jerry Juhl did voices before Frank Oz joined the company, too, and I think Jerry Juhl performed voices as early as he had joined. He performed Taminella in Tales of the Tinkerdee, from 1962, and I know that that special has quite a few unidentifiable voices (at least accoridng to Tough...
  12. M

    Old School Vol. 2 idea thread

    I started wondering.... if for volume 2 Sesame Workshop decided to put in more episodes, how would you rather see it happen: 1. By having a three-disc set with one extra episode 2. By having the discs be double-sided 3. By having it be a four-disc set I don't know how the price would...
  13. M

    Has anyone actually ever seen 'A Special Sesame Street Christmas'?

    Maybe he posted it so that people who want to see it can see it for free, hate it, and then if it ever comes to DVD sales would be bad because people saw it on You Tube and hated it. Hey, is The Star Wars Holiday Special available on You Tube? Or Daffy Duck and Porky Pig Meet the Groovy...
  14. M

    DVD of Muppets Go To WDW: Speculation?

    No, I don't think I'd be camping outside a store to buy a Raven special, A Muppet special, yeah, but I wouldn't beat up people in line for a Raven special.;) You could say that nearly every Muppet production is a commercial: The Muppet Movie and The Muppets Go Hollywood: commercials for...
  15. M

    how about a Best of Muppet Xmas album?

    I think that this would make a good "Best of Muppet Christmas" album: We Need a Little Christmas (from MFC) Jingle Bell Rock (from MFC) Little St. Nick (from A Christmas Together) Keep Christmas with You (from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street) Marley and Marley (from MCC) Bless Us...
  16. M

    All things Muppety and Christmas-y

    I thought I read that this special is being shown, or has been shown, in the UK this year, so I don't think TV airings are out of the question for this special.
  17. M

    pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

    Okay, I have given it soem thought in the last 35 seconds, and I have to say that I think Weird Al Yankovic, Andy Milonakis (imagine him encountering Traveling Matt, or one of the other fraggles if they do enter the real world, and asking him a stupid question), and Whoopi Goldberg would be...
  18. M

    pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

    After watching The Producers and Deck the Halls, I agree that Mathew Broderick is a great actor. Having sad that, it's hard to think up ceelbrities who would work well in a Fraggle Rock movie, because Fraggle Rock never had any celebrity guest appearances.
  19. M

    Proffessor Hastings real and imaginary lecture

    (Proffessor Hastings is in Big Bird's nest area) Big Bird: Hello, boys and girls! And now, Proffessor Hastings is going to talk to us about what's real and what's imaginary. (notices that Proffessor Hastings is sleeping on a crate) Uh, wake up, proffessor (wakes Proffessor Hasting sup)...
  20. M

    MCC on youtube

    It is weird that somebody would post the entire movie (well, the entire edited movie) on You Tube. I think that people who really care enough to watch it would buy or rent the DVD. I wonder how many casual fans (of anything) would go to You Tube to watch things that they want to see (and I'm...
Top